Thu, Nov. 5, 4:57 PM
Thu, Nov. 5, 4:20 PM
- Hain Celestial (NASDAQ:HAIN) says a decline in grocery brands sales in the natural channel cut into revenue in FQ1.
- Revenue growth by segment: United States -5% to $331M, United Kingdom -4% to $165M, Hain Pure Protein +75% to $124M, Rest of World +27% to $66.63M.
- The company reiterated prior FY16 guidance of revenue in a $2.97B to $3.11B range and EPS of $2.11 to $2.26.
- HAIN +0.18% in after-hours trading.
Wed, Nov. 4, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Fri, Oct. 23, 9:58 AM
- M&A talk in the food sector could set off a chain reaction, according to analysts.
- Kellogg's (K +0.2%) interest in Diamond Foods (DMND +6.6%) and a play by Treehouse Foods (THS +3.1%) for Ralcorp are in advanced stages, but other companies which could be drawn into talks include Boulder Brands (BDBD +0.5%), Amplify Snack Brands (BETR +1.7%), Mondelez International (MDLZ -0.1%), Campbell Soup (CPB +0.1%) and Hain Celestial Group (HAIN +0.4%).
- Private-label brands in particular may look appetizing to larger food companies.
- Previously: Reuters: TreeHouse in talks to buy Ralcorp from ConAgra (Oct. 22 2015)
- Previously: NY Post: Kellogg close to Diamond Foods buyout (Oct. 23 2015)
- Related ETF: PBJ
Thu, Oct. 1, 8:33 AM
Fri, Sep. 18, 9:49 AM
Tue, Sep. 8, 4:06 PM
Wed, Aug. 19, 11:38 AM
- Large food companies need to focus on bold M&A and innovation actions over recharging iconic brands, concludes Rabobank in a new report on the sector.
- A shift in consumer preferences has sparked a need to introduce new brands which are on trend - instead of focusing on "innovation-lite" and product reformulation strategies. Buying promising brands at an earlier stage than normal is seen as a forward-thinking strategy.
- Related stocks: KHC, MDLZ, PEP, KO, OTCPK:NSRGY, OTCPK:NSRGF, WWAV, HAIN, K, GIS, POST, CPB, PF, THS.
Tue, Aug. 18, 7:56 AM
- Segment sales: United States: $332.78M (+3%); United Kingdom: $184.85M (-7.8%); Hain Pure Protein: $118.50M; Rest of World: $62M (+2.7%).
- Adjusted gross margin rate fell 290 bps to 24.9%.
- Adjusted operating margin rate grew 20 bps to 12.9%.
- FY2016 Guidance: Net sales: $2.97B to $3.11B (~+10% to +15%); Diluted EPS: $2.11 to $2.26(+12% to +20%).
- HAIN -2.02% premarket.
Tue, Aug. 18, 7:31 AM
Mon, Aug. 17, 5:30 PM
Thu, Jun. 18, 12:22 PM
Wed, May 6, 8:17 AM
- Segment sales: United States: $343.73M (+7.6%); United Kingdom: $178.07M (+0.6%); Hain Pure Protein: $83.19M; Rest of World: $57.75M (-5.3%).
- Adjusted gross margin rate decreased 291 bps to 24.70%.
- Adjusted operating margin rate fell 130 bps to 11.7%.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net sales: $2.692B to $2.7B (~+25%); Diluted EPS: $1.86 to $1.90.
- HAIN +2.84% premarket.
Wed, May 6, 7:33 AM
Tue, May 5, 5:30 PM
- ANSS, ARQL, ATHM, AVA, AYR, BAM, BUD, CEQP, CHH, CHK, CKSW, CLH, CMLP, CRNT, CRZO, CSTE, DAVE, DDD, DNR, EE, EGAN, ENB, EXK, GDP, GLOG, HAIN, HCLP, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTA, IMN, INFI, KELYA, LAMR, LG, LINC, MEMP, MPO, MSI, MWE, NOR, NXTM, OXY, PERI, PGNX, POWR, RDC, RHP, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SNH, SODA, STRA, SUP, SWC, TMHC, TRXC, VG, VOYA, VSI, WCG, WD, WEN, WIX, WMC, WPX, XLS, XRAY
Wed, Apr. 15, 11:34 AM
- Organic food sales rose 11% to $35.9B in 2014, according to the Organic Trade Association.
- The revenue tally for organic food accounted for 5% of all food sales in the U.S.
- Data from the trade group indicated 90% of households on the West Coast and in New England actively buy organic food.
- The strong growth rate for organic food is part of the rationale behind Target's major food initiative.
- Organic food sellers/producers: THS, SFM, FWM, TFM, WFM, HAIN, WWAV, OTCPK:GPDB, LWAY, UNFI, GIS through Annie's.
The Hain Celestial Group Inc and its subsidiaries manufactures, markets, distributes and sells natural and organic products. Its product portfolio includes grocery, snacks, tea and personal care products.
Other News & PR