Blackhawk Down - Is It Out?
Blackhawk Holdings Benefits From Global Incentive And Rewards
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Tue, Jul. 19, 5:20 PM
Mon, Jul. 18, 5:35 PM
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:05 PM
Mon, Apr. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AFL, AIZ, AKAM, ARAY, ARI, ASH, AXS, BEAT, BLDP, BRX, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, BYD, CHRW, CINF, CLMS, CMG, COF, CREE, CRUS, CUDA, CVA, EBAY, EEFT, EQR, EW, EXAC, FE, FOE, FSP, FTI, FTNT, HAWK, HIW, HLS, HUBG, IRBT, ISIL, JBSS, JBT, KLAC, MKTO, MRCY, MTSI, MWA, NANO, NCR, NUVA, O, PEI, PNRA, PSA, PSB, RHI, RMD, RNR, SKT, SLCA, T, TEX, TMK, TSS, TWTR, TX, ULTI, VNTV, WNC, WRB, X, ZIXI
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:03 PM
Mon, Feb. 22, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ALDR, ARC, ATRC, BBRG, BNFT, CAR, CONE, CPRT, CVG, CZR, DWA, DXCM, DY, EHTH, EIX, ENPH, ETSY, EXAM, EXR, FIVN, FMI, FSLR, GNMK, HAWK, HCKT, HLS, INFI, JAZZ, JBT, KRA, MASI, MATX, MSA, NYMT, ORA, PEI, PLKI, PRA, PRSS, PZZA, ROIC, RP, RUBI, SF, SLCA, SM, TGB, TROX, TTPH, TX, UCTT, VRSK, WBMD, WMGI, WTR, XXIA, Y
Oct. 13, 2015, 7:27 PM
- Though Blackhawk Network (NASDAQ:HAWK) beat FQ3 estimates, it guided in its earnings slides (.pdf) for FQ4 adjusted operating revenue of $365M-$385M (+17%-23% Y/Y) and EPS of $1.18-$1.26, largely below a consensus of $398.4M and $1.25.
- The prepaid/gift card vendor states lower pass-through marketing revenue is mostly responsible for the revenue forecast. Shares have fallen to $42.11 after hours.
- FQ3 results, PR
Oct. 13, 2015, 5:06 PM
- Blackhawk Network Holdings (NASDAQ:HAWK): Q3 EPS of $0.35 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $352.7M (+31.1% Y/Y) beats by $156.39M.
Oct. 12, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jul. 21, 2015, 5:04 PM
- Blackhawk Network Holdings (NASDAQ:HAWK): Q2 EPS of $0.38 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $372.24M (+31.1% Y/Y) beats by $195.99M.
Jul. 20, 2015, 5:30 PM
Apr. 28, 2015, 5:26 PM
- Blackhawk Network Holdings (NASDAQ:HAWK): Q1 EPS of $0.34 beats by $0.16.
- Revenue of $319.7M (+37.1% Y/Y) beats by $181.16M.
Apr. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, ACHC, AEGN, AFL, AHGP, AKAM, AMCC, ANIK, ARI, ARLP, AUY, AZPN, BGFV, BLDP, BMR, BOOM, BWLD, BXMT, CALX, CBL, CEB, CGI, CHE, CINF, CLF, CMRE, CNL, CRUS, DDR, DHT, EEFT, EIX, EPIQ, EPR, EQR, ESRT, ESRX, EXAC, FARO, FEIC, GNW, GPRE, GPRO, HAWK, HELE, HIW, HLIT, HURN, IACI, INAP, IPHI, KALU, KBR, KRFT, LOGM, MRCY, MSTR, MTSI, MWA, NANO, NATI, NCR, NVDQ, OHI, OI, OTEX, PEI, PNRA, RNG, RPXC, RRC, RSYS, SKT, SLCA, SWI, TAHO, TE, TPX, TSS, TWTR, ULTI, VRSK, WDC, WRI, WSH, WYNN, X, XCO, XOOM
Feb. 26, 2015, 7:16 AM
- Blackhawk Network Holdings (NASDAQ:HAWK): Q4 EPS of $1.16 beats by $0.11.
- GAAP Revenue of $658.87M (+26.4% Y/Y) misses by $6.18M.
Feb. 25, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACIW, ACTA, AES, AKRX, AMCX, AMWD, ANSS, ARCC, BDBD, BIN, BUD, CCG, CHS, CNP, CNSL, CRI, CWEI, CYBX, DDD, EME, EXH, EXLP, FCH, FIG, FRO, GCAP, GOGO, HAWK, HEES, HSC, HSNI, ICON, IQNT, IRDM, ITC, KOP, KSS, LKQ, LPI, LTM, MBLY, MDXG, MGLN, MITL, MRGE, [[NTi]], NTLS, NXST, NXTM, OGE, ONE, RHP, SDRL, SEAS, SFY, SHLD, SNAK, SNH, SNMX, SRE, SRPT, TASR, TD, TICC, TWI, VAC, VC, VICL, WAC, WNR, XCRA, ZEUS
Blackhawk Network Holdings, Inc. provides prepaid and payment network services. It offers a broad range of prepaid gift, telecom and debit cards, in physical and electronic forms, as well as related prepaid products and payment services. The company operates through the following segments: U.S.... More
Industry: Credit Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR