Tue, Aug. 9, 8:04 AM
Tue, May 10, 7:32 AM
Tue, Mar. 15, 8:43 AM
Nov. 9, 2015, 8:32 AM
- Harvest Capital Credit (NASDAQ:HCAP): Q3 EPS of $0.35 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $4.97M (+26.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.16M.
Aug. 10, 2015, 8:48 AM
- Harvest Capital Credit (NASDAQ:HCAP): Q2 NII of $0.33 beats by $0.01.
- Total investment income of $4.67M (+32.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.11M.
May 7, 2015, 8:34 AM
- Harvest Capital Credit (NASDAQ:HCAP): Q1 NII of $0.30 misses by $0.03.
- Total investment income of $4.11M (+35.2% Y/Y) misses by $0.29M.
Mar. 12, 2015, 10:33 AM
- Harvest Capital Credit (NASDAQ:HCAP): Q4 Core NII of $0.36 beats by $0.03.
- Total Investment Income of $4.24M (+48.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.3M.
Feb. 13, 2015, 1:50 PM
- Harvest Capital Credit (NASDAQ:HCAP) declares $0.1125/share monthly dividend, in line with previous. (Jan., Feb. & March)
- Forward yield 10.99%
- Payable Feb. 25; Payable Mar. 24; Payable April 28.
Nov. 13, 2014, 8:44 AM
- Q3 core net investment income of $2.2M or $0.36 per share vs. $1.4M and $0.23 one year ago. Dividend of $0.3375.
- Net asset value per share of $14.52 vs. $14.45 at the start of the year. Last night's close of $11.79 is an 18.8% discount to NAV. The stock is lower by 21.4% since its IPO 18 months ago.
- Net portfolio activity of $9.2M in Q3 vs. $10.8M one year ago.
- Weighted average yield on investments of 15.4% is lower by 120 basis points since the start of the year.
- Conference call at 10 ET
Previously: Harvest Capital Credit NII in-line, misses on revenue
- HCAP no trades premarket
Nov. 13, 2014, 8:33 AM
- Harvest Capital Credit (NASDAQ:HCAP): Q3 NII of $0.36 in-line.
- Revenue of $3.91M (+90.7% Y/Y) misses by $0.13M.
Aug. 13, 2014, 11:13 AM
- Harvest Capital Credit (NASDAQ:HCAP): Q2 Core NII of $0.31 vs. $0.29 in 2Q13.
Aug. 13, 2014, 11:08 AM
- Harvest Capital (HCAP +1%): Q2 core NII of $0.31 per share.
May 23, 2014, 7:36 AM
- The selloff in BDCs is a buying opportunity, writes BDC reporter, noting the opportunity today to invest in a basket of BDCs (using BDCS as a proxy) at an 11% higher yield than just three months ago. The sector is yielding 43% more than high yield bonds (HYG) and nearly double floating rate loans (BKLN).
- The higher yield, of course, reflects market concern distributions are set to fall (and BKCC and MCGC cut in Q1), but for the sector as a whole, distributions have been fairly stable over the last three years. Further, a number of players are under-leveraged or in growth phase, and occasionally have realized gains which are paid out as special distributions.
- Keep this list around, says BDC Reporter, musing on those who may boost payouts over the next year: ACAS, ARCC, ACRE, ACSF, CPTA, FDUS, FSFR, FULL, HCAP, HTGC, MAIN, MVC, TAXI, PSEC, TCPC, TSLX
- ETFs: BDCL, BDCS, BIZD
May 14, 2014, 8:56 AM
- Harvest Capital Credit (HCAP): Q1 NII of $0.34 misses by $0.01.
- Total Investment Income of $3.03M (+70% Y/Y) misses by $0.08M.
Mar. 31, 2014, 9:24 AM
- Harvest Capital Credit Corporation (HCAP): Q4 Core NII of $0.32 beats by $0.02.
- Total Investment Income of $2.86M beats by $0.21M.
Nov. 12, 2013, 11:36 AM
- Harvest Capital Credit Corp. (HCAP) declares $0.1125/share monthly dividend, in line with prior.
- Forward yield 9.21%.
- Payable Nov. 29; for shareholders of record Nov. 21; ex-div Nov. 19.
Harvest Capital Credit Corp. is a closed-end, non-diversified management investment company, which engages in the provision of customized financing to small and midsized businesses. Its products include senior secured debt, unitranche term loans, junior secured term loans, subordinated debt... More
Industry: Asset Management
Country: United States