What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Jul. 22, 2015, 8:53 AM
- Home Depot (NYSE:HD) acquires Interline Brands for $1.625B.
- The company says the addition of the maintenance product distributor will be accretive to earnings in FY15. More details will be issued with earnings on August 18.
- The deal is expected to close during FQ3.
Jan. 23, 2014, 4:43 PM
- Home Depot (HD) acquires Blinds.com for an undisclosed amount.
- The website has a 12-year history selling window coverings online.
- HD -0.5% AH
Aug. 7, 2012, 8:16 AM
Jan. 20, 2012, 5:26 PM
Jun. 15, 2011, 1:53 PMLowe's (LOW -2.7%) has lagged Home Depot (HD -2.2%) in same-stores sales for eight straight quarters, and has been woefully mismanaged since 2007. But Lowe’s has lots of valuable assets and owns 89% of its stores, making it an attractive takeover candidate, Wall Street Strategies says. Are you watching, Bill Ackman (I, II, III)? | Jun. 15, 2011, 1:53 PM
Other News & PR