What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 8, 2015, 8:00 AM
- Adjusted net income of $133M, or $0.66 per diluted share vs. $82M, or $0.41 per diluted share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Sales by segment: Facilities Maintenance +8.5%; Waterworks +1.4%; Construction & Industrial +9.7%.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $265M, compared to $230M in the third quarter of fiscal 2014.
- FQ4 outlook: Net sales of $1.615B-$1.665B; Adjusted EBITDA of $268M-$280M; Adjusted EBITDA of $160M-$170M; Adjusted net income of $0.21-$0.26.
- HDS +0.8% premarket
- FQ3 results
Dec. 8, 2015, 6:02 AM
Dec. 7, 2015, 5:30 PM
Nov. 12, 2015, 2:44 PM
- Grainger (GWW -4.7%) sinks after its analyst day presentation includes a warning of a "tough industrial economy" with more of the same ahead for 2016, citing short-term changes in customer behavior and a "competitive landscape [that] continues to evolve."
- GWW says its October daily sales fell 1% Y/Y with organic daily sales declining 2%, driven by a drop in pricing and lower sales of safety products.
- GWW issues in-line guidance for Q4, seeing EPS of $2.20-$2.40 vs. $2.29 analyst consensus estimate on revenues of between -3% and zero to $2.434B-$2.51B vs. $2.46B consensus; for FY 2016, GWW forecasts EPS of $10.70-$12.90 vs. $12.10 consensus with sales growth between -1% and +7%.
- Peers include HD Supply Holdings (HDS -4%), Fastenal (FAST -2.7%) and MSC Industrial (MSM -1.9%).
Oct. 15, 2015, 9:32 AM
- Goldman Sachs initiates coverage on HD Supply (HDS +1%) with a Buy rating and price target of $38.
- The stock has climbed 17.8% in the past 52 weeks.
Sep. 9, 2015, 6:02 AM
- HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS): Q2 EPS of $0.56 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $2B (+6.4% Y/Y) in-line.
Sep. 8, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jul. 15, 2015, 5:12 PM
- Anixter International (NYSE:AXE) agrees to acquire HD Supply's (NASDAQ:HDS) Power Solutions unit for $825M, in a deal AXE says will transform it into a leading North American electrical distribution platform.
- The Power Solutions unit provides a range of products and services to publicly traded utilities, construction and industrial companies.
- AXE expects the deal to be accretive to earnings in the first full year of operation.
- After the sale, HDS says it now sees Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.50-$0.56 and revenues of $1.96B-$2.02B; the figures may not compare to analyst consensus estimates of $0.65 EPS on $2.53B revenues.
Jun. 9, 2015, 7:31 AM
- Adjusted net income of $66M, or $0.33 per diluted share vs. $34M, or $0.17 per diluted share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Sales by segment: Facilities Maintenance +5%; Waterworks +3%; Power Solutions +8%; Construction & Industrial +13%.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $208M, compared to $183M in the first quarter of fiscal 2014.
- FQ2 outlook: Net sales of $2.5B-$2.55B; Adjusted EBITDA of $268M-$280M; Adjusted net income of $0.60-$0.66.
- HDS +2.5% premarket
- FQ1 results
Jun. 9, 2015, 6:00 AM
- HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS): Q1 EPS of $0.33 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $2.22B (+6.2% Y/Y) in-line.
Jun. 8, 2015, 5:30 PM
May 18, 2015, 5:37 PM
Mar. 24, 2015, 8:07 AM
- HD Supply Holdings (NASDAQ:HDS) reports higher sales during all three months of its Q4 with growth peaking in January at 8.8%.
- The company saw its gross profit rate improve 10 bps to 28.8% during the quarter with category management initiatives factoring in.
- The operating income rate was up 130 bps.
- "February sales were impacted by persistent winter weather conditions resulting in certain branch and distribution center closures across the country in the second half of the month," warns HD Supply.
- Guidance: Q1 sales of $2.175B-$2.230B expected. Adjusted EBITDA in a range of $195M to $207M forecast. More details will be included in the conference call.
- Home Depot (NYSE:HD) still holds a minority stake in HD Supply.
- Previously: HD Supply beats by $0.01, misses on revenue
Mar. 24, 2015, 7:26 AM
- Adjusted net income of $23M, or $0.11 per diluted share vs. an adjusted net loss of $4M, or -$0.02 per diluted share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Sales by segment: Facilities Maintenance +7%; Waterworks +10%; Power Solutions +2%; Construction & Industrial +14%.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $172M, compared to $147M in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013.
- FY2015 outlook: End market growth of approximately 3%-4%.
- FQ1 outlook: Net sales of $2.175B-$2.230B; Adjusted EBITDA of $195M-$207M; Adjusted net income of $0.25-$0.31.
- FQ4 results
Mar. 24, 2015, 6:03 AM
- HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS): Q4 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $2.01B (+7.5% Y/Y) misses by $10M.
- Shares +5.44% PM.
Mar. 23, 2015, 5:30 PM
HD Supply Holdings Inc is an industrial distributor in North America. It operates in three market sectors: Maintenance, Repair & Operations; Infrastructure & Power; and Specialty Construction.
Other News & PR