Tue, Jun. 9, 7:31 AM
- Adjusted net income of $66M, or $0.33 per diluted share vs. $34M, or $0.17 per diluted share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Sales by segment: Facilities Maintenance +5%; Waterworks +3%; Power Solutions +8%; Construction & Industrial +13%.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $208M, compared to $183M in the first quarter of fiscal 2014.
- FQ2 outlook: Net sales of $2.5B-$2.55B; Adjusted EBITDA of $268M-$280M; Adjusted net income of $0.60-$0.66.
- HDS +2.5% premarket
- FQ1 results
Mon, May 18, 5:37 PM
Tue, Mar. 24, 6:03 AM
Tue, Feb. 24, 2:53 PM
- A strong report from Home Depot has stirred things for stocks tied to the building supplies sector. The company showed stronger demand for home improvement projects and for its professional services business.
- Advancers: Builders FirstSource (NASDAQ:BLDR) +1.4%, Ply Gem Holdings (NYSE:PGEM) +3.2%, Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores (NASDAQ:SHOS) +1.4%, BlueLinx Holdings (NYSE:BXC) +1.0%, HD Supply Holdings (NASDAQ:HDS) 2.1%.
- Previously: Home Depot and Lowe's higher after strong read on HD traffic
Oct. 20, 2014, 5:38 PM
Mar. 31, 2014, 5:40 PM
Mar. 28, 2014, 5:37 PM
Mar. 25, 2014, 12:48 PM
Mar. 25, 2014, 9:12 AM
Mar. 25, 2014, 8:56 AM
Sep. 10, 2013, 12:46 PM
Sep. 10, 2013, 9:19 AM
Aug. 12, 2013, 8:20 AM
- A positive mention by Barron's is enough give another kick to shares of HD Supply Holdings (HDS) in early trading.
- Though the stock has run up 24% since debuting earlier this summer, analysts still see plenty of upside.
- The Street scorecard on HDS: 11 Buys, 2 Holds, 0 Sells and an average price target of $26.70.
- HDS +4% premarket
Aug. 6, 2013, 7:41 AM
HDS vs. ETF Alternatives
HD Supply Holdings Inc is an industrial distributor in North America. It operates in three market sectors: Maintenance, Repair & Operations; Infrastructure & Power; and Specialty Construction.
Other News & PR