H&E Equipment Services Outperforming The Peer Group
Will The Highway Bill Give H&E Equipment Services A Lift?
H&E Equipment Services: Stability Alone May Offer A Lift
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Mon, May 16, 8:26 AM
Thu, Apr. 28, 7:11 AM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Thu, Feb. 25, 7:04 AM
Thu, Feb. 25, 7:04 AM
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACIW, AG, ALKS, AMCX, AMRN, AMWD, ANSS, APA, APLP, AROC, BBY, BUD, CCOI, CHS, CLDX, CM, CNSL, CORE, CPB, CPK, CRI, CVC, DPZ, EGRX, EME, EMES, ENOC, FCH, FCN, FIG, GLOG, GOGO, GTLS, GVA, HBM, HEES, HMHC, HTWR, INCR, IONS, IRDM, IRM, ITC, KERX, KOP, KSS, LKQ, MITL, NEWM, NPO, [[NTi]], NXST, PCRX, PDCO, PF, PGTI, PRIM, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RRD, RWLK, SAFM, SDRL, SEAS, SERV, SFM, SFUN, SHLD, SPAR, STWD, TD, TFX, TREE, TWI, UNT, UTHR, VAC, VC, VWR, W, WIN, WNR, WNRL, WPC, XCRA, ZBRA, ZEUS
Fri, Feb. 12, 7:19 AM
Thu, Jan. 28, 10:25 AM
- United Rentals (URI -15.4%) and H&E Equipment Services (HEES -14.6%) are sharply lower after United Rentals issued soft guidance last night, and with UBS chipping away with downgrades.
- The investment firm moves both stocks to Neutral from Buy. URI's price target is chopped to $56 from $94, while H&E's PT goes to $15 from $22.
- Hertz Global (HTZ -5.3%), Ryder (R -1.9%), and Avis Budget (CAR -3.1%) are also feeling some pain.
Nov. 11, 2015, 4:18 PM
- H&E (NASDAQ:HEES) declares $0.275/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 5.86%
- Payable Dec. 9; for shareholders of record Nov. 23; ex-div Nov. 19.
Oct. 29, 2015, 7:12 AM
- H&E (NASDAQ:HEES): Q3 EPS of $0.42 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $276.9M (+0.7% Y/Y) beats by $8.27M.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Jul. 30, 2015, 7:30 AM
- H&E (NASDAQ:HEES) declares $0.28/share quarterly dividend, 10% increase from prior dividend of $0.25.
- Forward yield 7.74%
- Payable Sept. 9; for shareholders of record Aug. 24; ex-div Aug. 20.
Jul. 30, 2015, 7:06 AM
- H&E (NASDAQ:HEES): Q2 EPS of $0.33 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $262.4M (-6.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.29M.
May 18, 2015, 7:36 AM
- H&E (NASDAQ:HEES) declares $0.25/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 4.03%
- Payable June 9; for shareholders of record May 28; ex-div May 26.
Apr. 30, 2015, 7:05 AM
- H&E (NASDAQ:HEES): Q1 EPS of $0.17 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $227.41M (-4.1% Y/Y) misses by $16.94M.
Apr. 29, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AB, ABC, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, AMT, ANR, APD, ARG, ARW, AVP, AWI, BCE, BDC, BG, BKCC, BLL, BWA, BZH, CAH, CCE, CDK, CELG, CI, CL, CME, COMM, COP, CRR, CRS, CSH, CTCM, CVI, CVRR, CWEI, CY, DBD, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, ERJ, EXLS, FCN, FIS, FMS, FSS, GEO, GG, GLOP, GNC, GNRC, GOV, GTI, GTLS, HAR, HEES, HST, HUN, I, IDA, IMAX, INCY, INGR, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVZ, LBY, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MD, MGLN, MINI, MLM, MMC, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTRN, MVIS, NBIX, NI, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OMG, PBI, PCRX, PES, PF, POT, PSX, PSXP, PWE, PWR, RDS.A, RDWR, RGLD, RGS, ROK, RYL, SCG, SEE, SHPG, SMP, SNAK, SNE, SNMX, STM, STRZA, TASR, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TKR, TWC, TWI, UAN, UFS, UPL, VA, VAC, VGR, VIAB, VLY, VNTV, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XOM, XYL, ZMH
H&E Equipment Services, Inc. provides integrated equipment services in the United States focused on heavy construction and industrial equipment. It rents, sells and provides parts and service support for four core categories of specialized equipment: hi-lift or aerial work platform equipment;... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Industrial Equipment & Components
Country: United States
Other News & PR