Tue, Aug. 25, 10:43 PM
Mon, Aug. 24, 5:30 PM
Wed, Aug. 19, 8:40 AM
Tue, Jun. 9, 8:33 AM
Tue, May 19, 5:09 PM
Mon, May 18, 5:35 PM
Wed, Feb. 25, 11:06 AM
- HEICO (HEI -7.4%) is heading south after missing FQ1 expectations and giving a bleak forecast for 2015.
- "With respect to the remainder of fiscal 2015, we continue to estimate the Electronic Technologies Group's full year net sales growth and full year operating margin to approximate those of fiscal 2014," announcd HEICO President Victor Mendelson.
Tue, Feb. 24, 5:29 PM
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AMRS, ARC, AWAY, AWK, BBRG, BGFV, BNFT, BOOM, CBI, CENX, CLGX, CLR, CPRT, DPM, DWA, DY, DYN, EIX, EPR, EXEL, FLTX, FMI, FSLR, GB, GNMK, HEI, HEP, HLS, HPQ, HURN, HWAY, INFI, JAZZ, KONA, KRA, LC, MATX, MMSI, NDSN, NFX, NKTR, NLY, NSTG, NUVA, NYMT, ORA, PZZA, QEP, RJET, RLYP, RRC, RUBI, SAM, SGY, SLCA, SM, TNDM, TRNX, TXTR, VRSK, VVUS, WBMD, XCO, Y, ZAGG
Mon, Feb. 2, 11:03 AM
- HEICO's (HEI +0.8%) Flight Support Group has completed the acquisition of 80.1% of the equity of Harter Aerospace, its second aviation acquisition in the last two weeks.
- The acquisition is expected to be accretive to earnings within the first year after closing.
- Harter is a component and accessory maintenance, repair, and overhaul station specializing in commercial aircraft accessories.
- Previously: HEICO acquires Aeroworks International stake (Jan. 20 2015)
Tue, Jan. 20, 8:16 AM
- HEICO's (NYSE:HEI) Flight Support Group has completed the acquisition of 80% of the equity of Aeroworks International, a manufacturer of composite and metal parts for aircraft interiors.
- Financial terms were not disclosed, but HEICO stated that it expects the acquisition to be accretive to its earnings within the first year after the closing.
Dec. 16, 2014, 5:35 PM
Dec. 15, 2014, 5:35 PM
Dec. 15, 2014, 3:01 PM
Sep. 23, 2014, 9:19 AM
- HEICO (NYSE:HEI) appoints Thomas Culligan and Julie Neitzel to its Board of Directors, effective immediately.
- The election of these two "outside" directors brings Board membership to 11 people, 8 of whom are "outside" Directors under NYSE rules.
- Culligan most recently served as SVP of Business Development and Strategy at Raytheon, while Neitzel is a Partner at WE Family Offices, a financial advisory and wealth management firm.
Aug. 27, 2014, 7:52 AM
- Net income of $33.4M, or $0.49 per diluted share vs. $28.9M, or $0.43 per diluted share in the third quarter of fiscal 2013.
- Net sales of $291M vs. $267.1M in the same period a year ago.
- Consolidated operating margin of 17.2% compared to 18.1% in the same quarter of fiscal 2013.
- The company is increasing its estimate of fiscal 2014 year-over-year net income growth to 14% - 16%, up from a prior estimate of 12% - 14%.
- FQ3 results
HEI vs. ETF Alternatives
Heico Corp through its subsidiaries is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of aerospace, defense and electronic related products and services throughout the United States and internationally.
Other News & PR