Holly Energy Partners, L.P.NYSE
Continued Asset Growth Is Key For Holly Energy Partners
Tristan R. Brown
Tristan R. Brown
Wed, Nov. 2, 6:33 AM
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ADP, AGN, ALKS, AMSC, ANTM, ARCC, ARCO, ASC, BABA, BAH, BDC, BG, BTE, CBB, CCJ, CDK, CDW, CEVA, CLH, CLX, CRL, CRTO, CSTE, DLPH, DNOW, DOC, EE, EL, EMES, FLWS, FUN, GLDD, GPT, HCN, HEP, HSIC, HST, HYH, INGR, INXN, IPI, JLL, KATE, MMP, MNTA, MVIS, NRZ, NS, NSM, NVMI, NWN, NYT, ODP, OMAM, ORBC, ORBK, OZM, PCRX, Q, SABR, SBGI, SE, SEP, SHOP, SJR, SNAK, SNR, SRE, STE, STWD, SUM, TEL, TGNA, TMHC, TOWR, TRP, TWX, VER, VMC, VOYA, VSI, WD, YELP, ZTS
Fri, Oct. 21, 5:33 PM
Mon, Sep. 19, 10:36 AM
- Holly Energy Partners (HEP +2.1%) agrees to acquire certain Woods Cross Refinery units constructed as part of the Woods Cross expansion from HollyFrontier (HFC +1.2%) for ~$275M.
- The companies say they will enter into 15-year tolling agreements for each respective unit containing minimum quarterly throughput commitments from HFC.
- HEP expects the deal to be immediately accretive to unitholders and contribute towards the achievement of its 8% distribution growth target.
Fri, Aug. 26, 3:58 PM
- Holly Energy Partners (HEP -0.4%) is resumed with a Neutral rating and $36 price target at Goldman Sachs, which expects HEP's distribution growth to come in largely consistent with its broader sector coverage.
- Goldman sees HEP generating 8% distribution growth in 2017 and 5% annually thereafter, driven by accretive dropdown acquisitions from its parent, HollyFrontier, and to a lesser extent base asset growth.
- The firm foresees dropdown acquisitions of $250M in 2017 and $100M in 2018 at an average multiple of 8x, consistent with historical transactions.
Tue, Aug. 2, 6:31 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ACCO, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALLT, ARW, AVP, BOFI, CAH, CARB, CEQP, CHH, CIE, CMI, CPPL, CSTM, CVS, DISCA, ECL, EIGI, EMR, ENOC, EPC, ETN, ETR, EXPD, FDP, GEO, GLT, GNRC, H, HCLP, HCN, HEP, HMC, HRS, HW, IDCC, IDXX, IIVI, IPI, IQNT, JLL, MLM, MMP, MNK, MOS, MZOR, NI, NJR, NNN, NRZ, NS, NWN, OZM, PBI, PFE, PG, PNW, RCL, RDC, RHP, SABR, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SODA, STX, SUI, TAP, TDC, VG, VSH, WCG, WNR, WNRL, XYL, ZEUS
Fri, Jul. 22, 4:44 PM
Mon, Jun. 6, 9:11 AM
- Holly Energy Partners (NYSE:HEP) agrees to acquire a 50% interest in Cheyenne Pipeline for $42.5M.
- The 87-mile crude oil pipeline, which runs from Fort Laramie to Cheyenne in Wyoming, has a capacity of 80K bbl/day.
- The other 50% interest is owned by an affiliate of Plains All American Pipeline (NYSE:PAA), who will continue to operate Cheyenne.
Tue, May 3, 6:32 AM
- Holly Energy (NYSE:HEP): Q1 EPS of $0.52 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $102M (+13.6% Y/Y) beats by $5.28M.
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Fri, Apr. 22, 4:45 PM
- Holly Energy (NYSE:HEP) declares $0.575/share quarterly dividend, 1.8% increase from prior dividend of $0.565.
- Forward yield 6.59%
- Payable May 13; for shareholders of record May 2; ex-div April 28.
Fri, Apr. 1, 6:54 PM
- The huge investor outflow from MLPs has created a handful of major value opportunities in the space, Simmons analysts say, naming Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD) and Holly Energy Partners (NYSE:HEP) as their top Buy ideas.
- The firm believes that not all MLPs are as financially solid as they claim, preferring names that can fully cover current distribution payments and have financed growth projects in 2016 and EBITDA outlook clarity.
- Simmons also names EnLink Midstream Partners (NYSE:ENLK) as a higher risk/higher reward play for more aggressive investors; the firm rates ENLK, EPD, HEP and Delek Logistics Partners (NYSE:DKL) at Outperform.
- Rated Neutral: KMI, JPEP, NS, EEP, PAA, PAGP, OKS, ENLC.
- Now read High dividend stock has 46 dividend hikes, earnings estimates rising, insiders are buying
Fri, Apr. 1, 5:39 PM
Fri, Apr. 1, 10:59 AM
- Holly Energy Partners (HEP -2.1%) agrees to acquire crude oil tankage located at HollyFrontier's (HFC -3.8%) Tulsa refinery from an affiliate of Plains All American Pipeline (PAA -2.1%) for $39.5M.
- In connection with the deal, HEP and HFC say they expect to enter into a 10-year throughput agreement containing minimum quarterly volume commitments from HFC.
- HEP expects the acquisition will generate minimum annual revenue of $6.1M in the first year and will be immediately accretive.
- Now read A high-dividend stock with 45 straight dividend hikes, insider buying and rising estimates
Tue, Mar. 8, 5:17 PM
- A U.S. bankruptcy judge says Sabine Oil & Gas (OTCPK:SOGCQ) can reject contracts with midstream companies it made before oil and gas prices plunged.
- But the judge says her ruling is not binding, potentially setting the stage for another legal battle over the pipeline operators' argument that the agreements cannot be broken because they are inextricably tied to the land on which Sabine operates.
- The ruling covers agreements with two companies, including an affiliate of Cheniere Energy (NYSEMKT:LNG), that gather natural gas for Sabine in specific geographic locations; Sabine has said that rejecting the contracts could save as much as $115M for the bankruptcy estate.
- Restructuring and energy experts have warned that a loss for Sabine's pipeline operators could inspire other bankrupt oil and gas producers to seek similar relief, spreading the distress that has plagued them to the midstream companies that process and transport oil and natural gas.
- Similar requests are pending in the chapter 11 cases of companies including Quicksilver Resources (OTCPK:KWKAQ) and Magnum Hunter Resources (OTCPK:MHRCQ); a Delaware judge is expected to rule on KWK's request by the end of the month.
- Pipeline stocks include: KMI, ENB, EEP, SE, SEP, WMB, ETE, ETP, OKS, PAA, PBA, MMP, CQP, BWP, BPL, WES, SXL, NS, NSH, TCP, NGL, DPM, GEL, HEP, APL, SEMG, TLLP, MMLP, TLP, SGU, BKEP