Holly Energy Partners: This MLP Is Outperforming By Leaps And Bounds
Michael Fitzsimmons • 34 Comments
Michael Fitzsimmons • 34 Comments
Holly Energy Partners: A Dividend Growth Powerhouse With A 6% Yield
Michael Fitzsimmons • 19 Comments
Michael Fitzsimmons • 19 Comments
Sep. 3, 2015, 12:38 PM
- Holly Energy Partners (HEP +0.3%) agrees to acquire Enbridge’s (ENB +2.8%) 50% stake in the Frontier Pipeline for an undisclosed amount.
- The Frontier pipeline is a 296-mile crude oil route that runs from Casper, Wyo., to Frontier Station, Utah, and has a capacity of 72K bbl/day; the line brings Canadian and Rocky Mountain crude oils south to refineries in the Salt Lake City area.
- Plains All American (PAA +1.5%) owns the remaining 50% interest and will continue to operate the Frontier line.
Aug. 4, 2015, 8:10 AM
- Holly Energy (NYSE:HEP): Q2 EPS of $0.34 in-line.
- Revenue of $83.5M (+11.3% Y/Y) in-line.
Aug. 3, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, ALR, AME, ANIP, ARCC, BLMN, BPI, BZH, CAS, CBT, CHD, CHTR, CIE, COH, CRCM, CRTO, CVS, DWRE, EIGI, ELOS, EMR, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FRM, FUN, GEO, GLDD, GLT, H, HAR, HCN, HCP, HEP, HNT, HW, HYH, IIVI, INCY, K, KLIC, LPX, LRN, LXP, MDC, MGM, MLM, MNK, MNTA, MOS, MPW, NAO, NCLH, NGLS, NRG, [[NTi]], NWN, NYLD, ODP, OZM, PH, REGN, RHP, RRD, SABR, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNI, SRE, STE, STWD, TDG, TGH, TICC, TIME, UNT, USAK, VMC, VSH, VTG, WLK, WNR, WPC, WRES, ZTS
Jul. 23, 2015, 5:10 PM
- Holly Energy (NYSE:HEP) declares $0.545/share quarterly dividend, 1.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.5375.
- Forward yield 6.96%
- Payable Aug. 14; for shareholders of record Aug. 3; ex-div July 30.
May 18, 2015, 7:45 PM
- Goldman Sachs had a lot to say about all corners of the energy sector today in addition to the cut in its long-term oil price forecast, its Sell recommendations for oil majors BP, Statoil (NYSE:STO) and Chevron (NYSE:CVX), and its gloomy outlook for offshore drillers Transocean (NYSE:RIG), Diamond Offshore (NYSE:DO) and Atwood Oceanics (NYSE:ATW).
- Goldman awards a Buy rating for Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM), "the only U.S. or European major that can generate sufficient free cash flow to cover its dividend near $60/bbl in 2016-17"; while the firm says other oil majors will be struggling to keep the dividend flat, XOM will be in a position to increase the dividend for the next several years.
- With its expectation for long-term weakness in oil and gas prices, Goldman sees risk exposure in many names that are reliant on commodity prices, suggesting selling LINE, DPM, NGLS, while predicting PAGP and NS would benefit from a removal of the U.S. crude oil export ban.
- The firm thinks many midstream MLP names now offer attractive valuations, recommending ENB, EPD, ETE, PAA, SXL, WNRL.
- Goldman sees an upturn for frac sand provider Emerge Energy (NYSE:EMES), upgrading shares to Buy from Neutral.
- Other Buys: CLR, NFX, CQP, HEP.
- Other Sells: TRP, TCP, GPOR, MUR, GTE
May 7, 2015, 11:49 AM
- HollyFrontier (HFC +3.7%) is upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform with a $49 price target, raised from $40, at RBC, which cites improving operation execution, a new drop strategy and a large new buyback program.
- The firm likes HFC's new drop strategy in which it will build out new refining projects and then drop a portion to Holly Energy Partners (NYSE:HEP) to cover the costs; the new drop strategy of using its MLP to fund new refining capital projects will prove to be accretive going forward, RBC says.
- The firm says it no longer sees HFC as strictly a name that trades around the WTI-Brent spread, and now sees a true investment case to be made.
May 5, 2015, 8:42 AM
- Holly Energy (NYSE:HEP): Q1 EPS of $0.37 in-line.
- Revenue of $89.8M (+3.2% Y/Y) beats by $2.5M.
May 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACTA, AFSI, ALLT, AMAG, ANIP, BBEP, BBW, BLMN, BPI, CIE, CLDT, CRTO, CVLT, CYNO, DIS, DISCA, DTV, EIGI, EL, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, GCAP, GLDD, GLT, GTN, GVA, H, HCA, HCP, HEP, HRC, HRS, HW, ICE, ISIS, K, KEM, KLIC, KMT, LPX, MDC, MDCO, MMP, MNK, MSO, NBL, NGLS, NNN, [[NTi]], NWN, ODP, OZM, PRIM, SABR, SALE, SBH, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SRE, SSE, STWD, TDG, TECH, TGH, TRW, TW, UAM, USAK, VLP, VMC, VSH, WEC, WNR, YORW, ZTS
Apr. 23, 2015, 5:46 PM
- Holly Energy (NYSE:HEP) declares $0.5375/share quarterly dividend, 1.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.53.
- Forward yield 6.37%
- Payable May 15; for shareholders of record May 6; ex-div May 4.
Feb. 24, 2015, 8:17 AM
- Holly Energy (NYSE:HEP): Q4 EPS of $0.33 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $88.41M (+13.5% Y/Y) beats by $4.41M.
Feb. 23, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AMRS, ARC, AWAY, AWK, BBRG, BGFV, BNFT, BOOM, CBI, CENX, CLGX, CLR, CPRT, DPM, DWA, DY, DYN, EIX, EPR, EXEL, FLTX, FMI, FSLR, GB, GNMK, HEI, HEP, HLS, HPQ, HURN, HWAY, INFI, JAZZ, KONA, KRA, LC, MATX, MMSI, NDSN, NFX, NKTR, NLY, NSTG, NUVA, NYMT, ORA, PZZA, QEP, RJET, RLYP, RRC, RUBI, SAM, SGY, SLCA, SM, TNDM, TRNX, TXTR, VRSK, VVUS, WBMD, XCO, Y, ZAGG
Jan. 22, 2015, 5:16 PM
- Holly Energy (NYSE:HEP) declares $0.53/share quarterly dividend, 1.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.5225.
- Forward yield 6.54%
- Payable Feb. 13; for shareholders of record Feb. 2; ex-div Jan. 29.
Nov. 4, 2014, 7:34 AM
- Holly Energy (NYSE:HEP): Q3 EPS of $0.35 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $82.1M (+5.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.2M.
Nov. 3, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AER, AFSI, AKS, ALLT, ARCC, ARCO, ARRY, ATRO, AYR, BABA, BDX, BKW, BLMN, CCG, CIE, CLDT, CONE, CVS, DISCA, DISH, DWRE, DX, EL, EMR, ENBL, EOG, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, GDP, GLT, HCLP, HCN, HCP, HEP, HMSY, HPT, HSNI, HW, ICE, IFF, IMN, IP, IPXL, IRC, IRWD, KORS, LINC, LINE, LNCE, MFA, MSI, MWW, NCT, NGLS, NNN, NTI, NWN, ODP, OZM, PCLN, PPL, RBA, REGN, RESI, RGS, RHP, RIGL, RRGB, SC, SGNT, SRE, TESO, TGH, TICC, TIME, TLM, TRP, VLO, VMC, VSI, WLK, WNR, WRES, ZBRA, ZTS
Aug. 5, 2014, 8:08 AM
- Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE:HEP): Q2 EPS of $0.25 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $75M (-0.4% Y/Y) misses by $5.11M.
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACT, ADM, AEE, AKRX, ALLT, AME, AMSC, ANSS, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, BCRX, BLMN, CIE, CLDT, CNK, COH, CRZO, CVC, CVS, DWRE, EMR, END, ENZY, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, FUN, GLDD, GTIV, GTXI, HCLP, HCP, HEP, IART, IFF, IIVI, INFI, IT, KWK, LIN, LPX, MDU, MGM, MMP, MSI, MWW, MZOR, NILE, NNN, [[NTi]], NVDQ, NWN, ODP, OXF, OZM, PMC, RBA, REGN, RHP, RIGL, RTI, SCMP, SCOR, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, STE, TDG, VMC, VSI, VTG, WLK, WNR, ZBRA, ZTS
Holly Energy Partners LP engages in operating a system of petroleum product and crude pipelines, storage tanks, distribution terminals, and loading rack facilities. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Oil & Gas Pipelines
Country: United States
Other News & PR