Harte Hanks Inc.NYSE
Harte-Hanks: Under The Radar Doesn't Always Mean Undervalued
Wed, Nov. 30, 9:23 AM
- Gainers: SCON +71%. CRC +32%. ORIG +16%. DNR +16%. GST +16%. OAS +17%. LEI +16%. WTI +14%. SM +13%. AREX +13%. SN +13%. CPE +13%. SDRL +13%. CIE +13%. HHS +13%. SGY +13%. LPI +12%. SYRG +12%. WLL +11%. ATW +11%. GTE +11%. CLR +11%. WPX +11%. ESV +11%. NE +10%. CRZO +10%. DO +10%. NBR +10%. BTE +10%. MRO +10%.
- Losers: ARWR -61%. CERC -47%. CMRE -14%. AEO -10%. GLBS -9%.
Wed, Nov. 30, 9:02 AM
Wed, Nov. 30, 8:57 AM
- Harte Hanks (NYSE:HHS) announced that Syncsort, a global leader in Big Iron to Big Data solutions, will acquire Trillium Software business for $112M in cash.
- "Our announcement today is the result of a comprehensive process to maximize the value of the Trillium Software business in the growing Data Quality and Data Governance segment," stated Karen Puckett, Chief Executive Officer. "Now Harte Hanks can wholly focus resources on our core strengths and capitalize on our unique combination of marketing strategy, analytics, and execution capabilities. The sale of Trillium Software, along with the cost reduction program we implemented in 2016, provides Harte Hanks with a stronger balance sheet as we move the Company on its path toward revenue stability and historically strong cash flows and improved profitability."
- Net proceeds from the sale will be utilised to retire its outstanding credit facility.
- HHS +10.47% premarket.
- Press Release
Thu, Nov. 3, 7:11 AM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AFSI, AGIO, AGU, AKRX, AMAG, AMCX, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, ARCB, ARW, AVP, BCE, BDX, BLL, CCC, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CHTR, CI, CLDT, CNSL, COMM, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CYBR, DDD, DNR, DW, ECA, EFOI, ENB, ENOC, EVA, FCPT, FI, FIG, FMSA, GEL, GEO, GIL, GLOG, GOGO, H, HAR, HFC, HHS, HII, HMHC, HRC, HSC, IBP, ICPT, INSY, IPCC, IQNT, IRWD, IT, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LDOS, LFUS, LINC, LNG, LXP, MFA, MGA, MITK, MITL, MPEL, MPG, MPW, MSGN, NERV, NGS, NNN, NXTM, OGE, ONCE, ONDK, PBH, PDCE, PGTI, PNW, PRFT, PWR, RDUS, RFP, RGEN, ROLL, RWLK, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SPGI, SQBG, STFC, STOR, TDY, TGI, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TVPT, TWI, TX, UNT, USCR, VGR, VWR, WILN, WPC, WRLD, ZEUS
Tue, Aug. 9, 1:48 PM
- Harte Hanks (NYSE:HHS) has sunk 9.8% following Q2 results that "fell short of expectations," says CEO Karen Puckett.
- While client losses have stabilized, "our win rates need to increase so we can steady our revenue," which fell more than 10% Y/Y. "We also need to improve our expense management and operating results."
- Operating income swung to a loss of $3.9M on an adjusted basis, vs. a gain of $3.2M in the same period last year.
- Harte Hanks has implemented a $25M cost reduction program targeted both at labor and at overhead.
- The company entered into a waiver and second amendment to its credit agreement, according to its SEC filing. That amendment waived two events of default and set an increase of interest rates on all its loans under the agreement by one percentage point a year, effective May 31, 2016.
- Press Release
Tue, Aug. 9, 6:42 AM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:30 PM
- ACM, AER, AMAG, AMRC, AMSC, ARES, BDSI, BERY, BITA, BR, CECE, CHTR, CNK, COH, CORE, EGRX, ENZY, EVEP, EXC, GLPI, GWPH, HCP, HHS, HPT, HRI, HWCC, INCY, IONS, IPXL, JEC, LABL, LAMR, LGIH, LNCE, LNG, LRN, LXP, MCC, MPAA, MWW, NCLH, NCT, NRG, NXST, NYLD, OCUL, PDCE, PMC, PPL, RDNT, RRGB, RSTI, SATS, SNI, SSH, STE, TDG, TESO, TGH, TLP, TRCO, UNVR, VRTU, VRX, W, WAC, WPRT, WWAV, ZBRA
Fri, Jun. 10, 12:48 PM
Thu, Apr. 28, 7:16 AM
- Harte Hanks (NYSE:HHS): Q1 EPS of -$0.09 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $110.72M (-8.6% Y/Y) misses by $2.36M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABBV, ACOR, ADP, AEP, AET, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AME, APD, ASPS, AUO, AVT, AXTA, BC, BCOR, BG, BLL, BMS, BMY, BOFI, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, BZH, CAB, CAH, CBG, CCE, CELG, CHTR, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRCM, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, CY, DBD, DFT, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPZ, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, F, FCFS, FCN, GEO, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GWR, HAR, HEES, HHS, HMC, HUN, I, IDA, IDCC, INGR, INSY, INT, IPGP, IQNT, IRDM, IRM, ITC, ITCI, IVC, IVZ, KERX, LANC, LBY, LKQ, LVLT, MA, MD, MDP, MHO, MINI, MITK, MJN, MMC, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, NEE, NEWM, NOV, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PF, PJC, POT, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, QSR, RGS, RTIX, RTN, RUTH, SABR, SCG, SEE, SFE, SIRI, SNAK, SNE, SPB, SPIL, SQNS, TFX, THRM, TMO, TOWR, TPX, TWC, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UFS, UPS, UTHR, VA, VAC, VC, VIAB, VIVO, WCC, WM, WNS, WST, XRS, YNDX, ZBH
Mon, Mar. 14, 1:52 PM
- Harte Hanks (NYSE:HHS) has tumbled -19.5% today following its late Friday news that it was discontinuing its dividend after tomorrow's payment.
- That came along with a new $110M credit facility with Wells Fargo to replace facilities that expire in August. The company expects the moves are going to increase its balance sheet flexibility.
- BMO Capital Markets has downgraded shares to Market Perform, from Outperform, and set a price target of $3 -- 18% below yesterday's closing price. Shares are trading currently at $2.94.
Mon, Mar. 14, 12:45 PM
Fri, Mar. 11, 4:33 PM
- Harte Hanks (HHS +2%) has set up a new credit facility and says it will discontinue paying dividends.
- The company says the actions will enhance its flexibility. It's sealed a new $110M five-year senior secured credit facility with Wells Fargo ($65M revolving credit, $45M term loan) to replace its existing facilities expiring in August.
- It'll pay the previously declared Q1 dividend of $0.085/share on March 15. It had a yield of 9.5%.
- Regarding the balance sheet, Harte Hanks has reported holding $24.7M in cash (about $0.40/share) vs. total debt of $75.9M.
Mon, Mar. 7, 12:28 PM
- Harte Hanks (HHS +2.5%) has added marketing consulting into its portfolio of services with the acquisition of Aleutian Consulting.
- Terms weren't disclosed. Aleutian will be renamed Harte Hanks Consulting, and the transaction is expected to be accretive to 2016 results.
- Aleutian primarily provided services to clients in telecom and technology, offering help in product, pricing, channel optimization and promotion design.
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:02 PM
- Harte Hanks (NYSE:HHS) has named Shirish Lal its new chief operating officer and chief technology officer, effective in early March.
- Lal most recently was chief marketing officer at CenturyLink. He'll also be executive vice president at Harte Hanks and report to CEO Karen Puckett.
- Before CenturyLink, Lal held leadership roles at companies including Level 3 Communications and Broadwing.
- In other shuffles, the company said Keith Metzger, its head of global corporate development, would be leaving Harte Hanks at the end of February. Rick Carbone, senior VP of Operations, will depart at the end of March.