Harte Hanks Inc.NYSE
Harte-Hanks: Under The Radar Doesn't Always Mean Undervalued
Wed, Nov. 30, 9:02 AM
Mon, Mar. 7, 12:28 PM
- Harte Hanks (HHS +2.5%) has added marketing consulting into its portfolio of services with the acquisition of Aleutian Consulting.
- Terms weren't disclosed. Aleutian will be renamed Harte Hanks Consulting, and the transaction is expected to be accretive to 2016 results.
- Aleutian primarily provided services to clients in telecom and technology, offering help in product, pricing, channel optimization and promotion design.
Mar. 16, 2015, 9:15 AM
- Harte Hanks (NYSE:HHS) has acquired digital media marketers 3Q Digital, an agency that serves clients including Symantec, SurveyMonkey, Wine.com and California Closets.
- 3Q Digital has more than 120 marketers in California, Vermont and Chicago. HHS pays an up-front amount combined with incentive-based consideration over the next three years.
- The deal closed today and the company says it will be accretive to 2015 results.