Tue, Feb. 2, 9:52 AM
- Hillenbrand (HI -1.5%) has completed its previously announced acquisition of Red Valve for a purchase price of $131.9M in cash, including $3.3M for related real estate.
- Red Valve specializes in highly-engineered valves designed to operate in the harshest municipal and industrial wastewater environments.
- Previously: Hillenbrand to buy Red Valve (Dec. 22 2015)
Dec. 22, 2015, 9:21 AM
- Hillenbrand (NYSE:HI) has agreed to acquire Red Valve, an industrial equipment supplier, for $131.9M in cash (including $3.3M for related real estate).
- "This acquisition advances Hillenbrand's strategy to transform into a world-class global diversified industrial company," CEO Joe Raver declared.
- The deal is expected to close within 30 days, upon receipt of regulatory approval.
Oct. 16, 2012, 9:31 AM
Hillenbrand (HI) agrees to buy privately held German company Coperion Capital from Deutsche Beteiligungs for €408M in a deal that strengthens the U.S. firm's process-equipment business. The transaction includes the assumption of €76M of net debt and a pension liability of €100M. (PR)| Oct. 16, 2012, 9:31 AM