Wed, Aug. 3, 4:45 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Wed, May 11, 4:52 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:21 PM
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN
Thu, Feb. 25, 3:51 PM
- Hillenbrand (NYSE:HI) declares $0.2025/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.94%
- Payable March 31; for shareholders of record March 17; ex-div March 15.
Tue, Feb. 2, 4:33 PM
- Hillenbrand (NYSE:HI): FQ1 EPS of $0.41 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $351.7M (-12.4% Y/Y) misses by $28.98M.
- Shares +0.15%.
Tue, Feb. 2, 9:52 AM
- Hillenbrand (HI -1.5%) has completed its previously announced acquisition of Red Valve for a purchase price of $131.9M in cash, including $3.3M for related real estate.
- Red Valve specializes in highly-engineered valves designed to operate in the harshest municipal and industrial wastewater environments.
- Previously: Hillenbrand to buy Red Valve (Dec. 22 2015)
Mon, Feb. 1, 5:35 PM
Wed, Jan. 13, 9:05 AM
- Constant currency revenue growth of 2%-4%, or $1.63B-$1.66B (consensus $1.62B).
- Adjusted EPS view of $2.10-$2.25 (consensus $2.14).
- SEC Form 8-K
Dec. 22, 2015, 9:21 AM
- Hillenbrand (NYSE:HI) has agreed to acquire Red Valve, an industrial equipment supplier, for $131.9M in cash (including $3.3M for related real estate).
- "This acquisition advances Hillenbrand's strategy to transform into a world-class global diversified industrial company," CEO Joe Raver declared.
- The deal is expected to close within 30 days, upon receipt of regulatory approval.
Dec. 2, 2015, 4:49 PM
- Hillenbrand (NYSE:HI) declares $0.2025/share quarterly dividend, 1.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.20.
- Forward yield 2.63%
- Payable Dec. 31; for shareholders of record Dec. 17; ex-div Dec. 15.
Nov. 18, 2015, 4:31 PM
- Hillenbrand (NYSE:HI): FQ4 EPS of $0.55 in-line.
- Revenue of $392M (-16.4% Y/Y) misses by $34.3M.
Nov. 17, 2015, 5:35 PM
Sep. 3, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Hillenbrand (NYSE:HI) declares $0.20/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.04%
- Payable Sept. 30; for shareholders of record Sept. 16; ex-div Sept. 14.
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:45 PM
- Hillenbrand (NYSE:HI): FQ3 EPS of $0.52 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $399M (-4.3% Y/Y) beats by $2.4M.