May 12, 2015, 12:49 PM
May 12, 2015, 10:22 AM
- Hillenbrand (HI +9.1%) is heading higher after the company's FQ2 results beat expectations.
- "Operating performance was strong across the company," said CEO Joe Raver. "Both the Process Equipment Group and Batesville were able to grow the top line despite significant headwinds from unfavorable currency translation."
- Hillenbrand also affirmed 2015 guidance for revenue growth of 2%-4% and adjusted diluted EPS of $2.05-$2.15.
Feb. 4, 2015, 4:37 PM
- Hillenbrand (NYSE:HI): FQ1 EPS of $0.49 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $402M (+4.4% Y/Y) beats by $23.8M.
- Shares +6%.
Nov. 19, 2014, 5:38 PM
Aug. 22, 2013, 3:23 PM
Nov. 28, 2011, 6:59 PM
More on Hillenbrand (HI): FQ4 easily beat estimates as revenue rose 9% Y/Y, driven by acquisitions and strong gains in its process equipment group - its fastest-growing business platform. "Process Equipment Group has embarked on a global growth initiative that is opening up new geographies for its brands, including newly acquired Rotex, says President and CEO Kenneth Camp. Shares +4% AH.| Nov. 28, 2011, 6:59 PM