Hill International, Inc.NYSE
Mon, Nov. 14, 4:54 PM
Sun, Nov. 13, 5:35 PM
Fri, Nov. 4, 2:53 PM
- Hill International (HIL -17.1%) plunges as much as 34% after saying it will delay the release of its Q3 and YTD financial results, which had been scheduled for today.
- Hill says it is in continuing discussions with its accounting firm about the accounting treatment of certain accounts receivable, which could have a material effect on its financial position and results of operations.
- Separately, Hill says it won a five-year contract from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to provide project delivery and advisory services in connection with the Newark International Airport.
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACET, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, AMBC, AMBR, AMED, AMH, ANET, ATSG, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BNFT, BOJA, BRS, CARA, CARB, CBS, CDR, CECO, CERS, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, COGT, CPSI, CRC, CSC, CSOD, CTRL, CWST, DCO, DCT, ECOM, ECR, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELY, EOG, EPR, EVC, EXEL, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FNGN, FOSL, FPRX, GCAP, GERN, GLUU, GNMK, GNW, GPRO, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GUID, GXP, HCI, HDP, HIL, HTGC, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, INVN, IVR, JJSF, KAR, KHC, KMPR, KW, LADR, LCI, LGF, LGND, LNT, LOCO, LVS, LXU, MAIN, MDRX, MED, MEDP, MELI, MHK, MITT, MMI, MNST, MRC, MSI, MTD, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NE, NFG, NKTR, NNI, NPTN, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OTEX, OVAS, PBA, PCTY, PDLI, PEN, PETX, PFMT, PODD, QLYS, QRVO, RATE, RMAX, RP, RPXC, RTRX, RVNC, SBUX, SEM, SJI, SLCA, SPPI, SPXC, SSNI, STAA, STAG, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, SYMC, TAHO, THG, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TS, TSRO, TWLO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, UEPS, VRNS, VTL, WEB, WGL, WIFI, WTW, XLRN
Fri, Sep. 23, 2:37 PM
- Hill International (NYSE:HIL) announced that the company, in association with principal sub consultant CH2M, received a five-year contract from Valley Metro Rail for ~$55M.
- “We welcome the expertise in program and construction supervision from Hill International and CH2M as expansion of our rail and high-capacity transit system continues,” said Scott Smith, Valley Metro Rail’s Interim CEO. “With two extensions of rail opened in Phoenix and Mesa within the past year, we realize that our most vital assets are the Valley Metro staff and consultants working in partnership to deliver projects on schedule and within budget.”
- Michael B. Smith, Senior Vice President and Western Regional Manager for Hill’s Project Management Group said, “Their new expanded system will have a huge positive impact on the greater Phoenix region helping commuters, local businesses and the overall economy,” added Smith.
- Press Release
Wed, Aug. 3, 4:47 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AGO, AGU, ALB, ALIM, ALL, ANDE, AREX, ATO, AWK, AWR, BBRG, BFAM, BGC, BIO, BKH, BNFT, BREW, BYD, CABO, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CF, CHDN, CIM, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CPA, CSGS, CSII, CTL, CXW, DENN, DEPO, DK, DKL, DPM, ECR, EPE, EPR, EQIX, ERII, ETE, ETP, EVC, EVHC, EXAR, EXEL, EXTR, FIVN, FOXA, FRGI, FRSH, FSLR, G, GBDC, GDDY, GERN, GPOR, HABT, HASI, HI, HIL, HIVE, HLF, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAG, IL, INOV, IO, IRG, ITRI, JACK, JCOM, JONE, JRVR, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LPI, MASI, MC, MED, MET, MNR, MRO, MTDR, MUSA, MWA, NBIX, NKTR, NLY, NNBR, NP, NSIT, NSTG, OAS, OME, OSUR, PDM, PE, PEGA, PMT, PODD, PRA, PRU, PRXL, QLYS, QTWO, QUIK, REXR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RMP, RNG, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SEMI, SGMO, SNCR, SQ, SQNM, SRC, SSS, STAA, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TDOC, TEAR, TEP, TLLP, TRIP, TRNC, TROX, TS, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TTEC, TWO, UHAL, VTAE, VVC, WCN, WGL, WMC, WPG, WPX, WU, XEC, XPO
Thu, Jul. 7, 11:31 AM
- Hill International (NYSE:HIL) announced that it has received a contract extension from Societe Algero-Emiratie de Promotion Immobiliere to continue providing project management services in connection with the construction of the Forum Al Djazair development in Algeria.
- The project has 18 months extension and entails residential towers, business towers, commercial center, luxury villas, five-star hotel and apartment building with an estimated value to Hill of approximately $7.3M.
Wed, May 4, 5:33 PM
- Hill (NYSE:HIL): Q1 EPS of $0.03 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $176.22M (+3.5% Y/Y)
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Thu, Mar. 24, 10:39 PM
- Hill (NYSE:HIL): Q4 EPS of $0.07 misses by $0.04.
- Revenue of $189.8M (+12.2% Y/Y) beats by $21.2M.
Sun, Mar. 6, 5:35 PM
Mon, Jan. 25, 12:41 PM
Dec. 16, 2015, 10:28 AM| Dec. 16, 2015, 10:28 AM
Nov. 10, 2015, 5:16 PM
- Hill (NYSE:HIL): Q3 EPS of $0.06 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.11.
- Revenue of $178.9M (+23.1% Y/Y) beats by $3.47M.
Nov. 9, 2015, 5:35 PM