Thu, Nov. 5, 4:35 PM
Wed, Nov. 4, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Fri, Aug. 28, 8:42 AM
- Halcon Resources (NYSE:HK) +11.7% premarket after agreeing to issue $1.02B aggregate principal amount of new 13% senior secured notes due 2022 in exchange for $1.57B in outstanding unsecured debt securities, reducing the company's long-term debt by ~$547M.
- HK also says it received notice from the NYSE that the price of its common stock has fallen below the exchange's continued listing standard.
Mon, Aug. 3, 12:46 PM
Thu, Jul. 30, 4:30 PM
Wed, Jul. 29, 5:35 PM
- AIV, AMCC, AMGN, ATEN, AUY, AVD, AXTI, BAS, BCOR, BCOV, BRCM, BVN, CALD, CATM, CLW, CMLS, COHR, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DLR, DTLK, EA, EEP, EGO, EIX, ELLI, ES, ESS, EVHC, EXPE, FE, FEIC, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FR, FRGI, GB, GMED, HBI, HK, HME, HTCH, IM, IMMR, INT, ISBC, KAMN, KLAC, LEG, LNKD, LRE, LSCC, MOH, MTD, MTSN, MWA, MXWL, NGVC, NR, NSR, OLN, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, PTCT, PXLW, QLGC, QTM, RGC, RMD, RNG, ROVI, SAM, SB, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SYA, SYNA, SZYM, TCO, TEP, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TPX, TSYS, TXTR, UHS, VCRA, VVUS, WAGE, WBMD, WU, WWWW, YRCW, ZLTQ
Tue, Jun. 23, 9:50 AM
- Halcon Resources (HK +7.5%) opens higher after S&P upgrades its corporate credit rating to B- from SD (selective default), saying HK is unlikely to enter into additional debt-for-equity transactions which the ratings agency could view as distressed exchanges.
- The outlook remains negative, reflecting S&P's view that HK's leverage could deteriorate beyond expectations to approach levels considered unsustainable.
Thu, Jun. 4, 12:45 PM
Tue, Jun. 2, 12:45 PM
Mon, Jun. 1, 12:32 PM
- Halcon Resources (HK +2.8%) is higher following the disclosure that Chairman/CEO Floyd Wilson purchased 1M shares of he company's stock on the open market in transactions last Thursday and Friday.
- The stock was purchased at an average cost of $1.03/share, with a total value of $1,03M; following the transaction, Wilson now directly owns nearly 4.75M HK shares valued at ~$4.9M.
Tue, May 5, 4:35 PM
Mon, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AGU, AIZ, ALL, AMRS, AMSG, ANAD, ANDE, ARC, ATSG, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BRDR, CENT, CERS, CLUB, COUP, CRAY, CSU, CTL, CVG, CYH, DK, DKL, DLR, DTLK, DVN, EA, ENPH, EXAM, FISV, FOSL, FTR, GCA, GHDX, GMED, GNMK, GPOR, GRPN, HK, HLF, HRZN, IAG, ICUI, IGTE, IRWD, JIVE, KAR, KGC, KONA, LC, MHLD, MM, MYGN, MYL, NDLS, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OUT, PAA, PACB, PAGP, PBPB, PKD, PXD, PZZA, QGEN, QNST, QUAD, REGI, REXX, RLOC, RNR, RP, RUBI, SBRA, SCTY, SKUL, SLF, SM, SPA, SUPN, TEG, TMH, TNET, TRNX, TSRA, TTGT, USNA, VVUS, WAGE, WES, WGP, WR, WSR, WSTC, WTR, WTW, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZLTQ, ZU
Thu, Apr. 9, 6:36 PM
- Halcon Resources (NYSE:HK) bonds rallied today after the company said two investment funds advised by Franklin Templeton Investments agreed to a debt-for-equity swap.
- The funds will exchange $116.5M in principal of the 9.75% bonds maturing in 2020 for 66.5M HK common shares; the notes rose as much as $0.0375 on the dollar to yield 15.4% today in heavy volume.
- The swap, which will reduce HK's debt, is expected to close this month, and comes after the company last month announced a $150M equity offering.
- Franklin will become the second largest publicly disclosed stake in HK shares, according to Bloomberg; Franklin is among the largest publicly disclosed holder of bonds for offshore drillers including Hercules Offshore (NASDAQ:HERO) and Vantage Drilling (NYSEMKT:VTG).
Mon, Apr. 6, 12:44 PM
Sat, Mar. 28, 8:25 AM
- The number of companies with the worst below-investment grade debt ratings has jumped to a two-year high of 184 firms, with the oil price rout pushing a record 25 U.S. energy producers onto this month's list at Moody’s.
- The oil-and-gas and oil services companies listed account for a record 13.6% of the total of stressed companies rated B3 - six notches into junk territory - with a negative outlook for future ratings changes or lower; historically, oil firms have averaged ~8% of the firms on the list.
- During Q1, a dozen oil companies including Energy XXI (NASDAQ:EXXI), Midstates Petroleum (NYSE:MPO) and Halcon Resources (NYSE:HK), were added.
- If oil firms’ liquidity issues do not get fixed and they keep getting downgraded, the industry likely will see more debt defaults, Moody’s analyst Julia Chursin says.
- The total of 184 financially stressed companies is up 16% Y/Y but still far short of the 290 borrowers at the peak of the financial crisis in Q1 2009.
Wed, Mar. 18, 11:49 AM
- "$60 is the new $90" when it comes to oil prices, Global Hunter says as it turns more bearish on the prospects for "the fringier or Tier 2 E&Ps" and adding that some "simply can't compete."
- The firm slaps Sell ratings on Halcon Resources (NYSE:HK), saying "NAV upside appears limited given relatively light tier 1/economic inventory and huge share count," SandRidge Energy (NYSE:SD), citing "falling oil production and hedges rolling off leads to lower cash flows, reducing ability to grow," as well as Goodrich Petroleum (NYSE:GDP), Triangle Petroleum (NYSEMKT:TPLM) and Bill Barrett (NYSE:BBG).
Halcon Resources Corp is an oil and natural gas company, which is engaged in the acquisition, production, exploration and development of onshore liquids-rich oil and natural gas assets in the United States.
Other News & PR