Mon, Mar. 30, 10:44 AM
- Heineken (OTCQX:HEINY, OTCPK:HINKF, OTCPK:HKHHF) is raising some eyebrows with a new advertising campaign in which the brewer offers money-back guarantees in the U.S. to consumers on its Heineken Light brand.
- The ads, which feature actor Neil Patrick Harris, are running online and in 15-second TV spots.
- The company has had trouble gaining traction with Heineken Light in the U.S.
Sep. 9, 2014, 3:55 AM
Sep. 1, 2014, 3:30 AM
Apr. 24, 2014, 3:15 AM
- Heineken's (HEINY) Q1 revenue rose 3.4% to €4.04B but missed consensus of €4.24B.
- Beer volumes +1.5% on a like-for-like basis to 38.2M hectoliters, below forecasts of 40.3M hectoliters.
- Softness in Asia and Russia partially offset a pick-up in Africa and parts of Europe.
- Heineken reiterated that its expects revenue to grow in 2014 on a like-for-like basis and excluding currency effects. The figure inched up just 0.1% in 2013. (PR)
Oct. 23, 2013, 3:13 AM
- Heineken (HINKY) Q3 revenue +4% to €5.18B, missing forecasts of €5.41B.
- Comparable consolidated beer volumes -3% to 48.3M hectoliters, under the 50.2M hectoliters expected.
- Cuts FY outlook and now predicts that adjusted net profit will fall by a low single-digit percentage vs a previous forecast that the figure would be flat. (PR)
Aug. 21, 2013, 2:10 AM
- Heineken (HINKF.PK) H1 operating profit before items +5% to €1.45B vs consensus of €1.42B.
- Revenue +7% to €9.35B, organic revenue -3%.
- Operating profit +15% to €1.33B vs forecasts of €1.34B.
- Adjusted net profit -1% to €679M.
- Net profit -17% to €320M.
- EPS €1.11 vs €1.33.
- Expects FY adjusted net profit to be in line with 2012 on an organic basis. (PR)
Aug. 2, 2012, 3:57 AMCoca-Cola (KO) is reportedly considering a bid for the beverage ops of Singapore’s Fraser & Neave, which include F&N’s dairy and soft-drinks divisions and could be worth up to $3B. The speculation comes as a battle between Heineken and Thai billionaire Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi for Asia Pacific Breweries, in which F&N owns 40%, nears a climax, with F&N set to decide on a $4.1B bid from Heineken for its holding. | Aug. 2, 2012, 3:57 AM | 3 Comments
HKHHF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR