Heineken Holding N.V.OTCQX
What's Brewing At Heineken?
Timberwolf Equity Research
Timberwolf Equity Research
Wed, Oct. 26, 5:44 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 3:26 PM
- There's no panic in the air at Heineken about the implications of the mega-merger between Anheuser-Busch InBev and SABMiller, according to top execs.
- "We have a global brand but we’re selling market by market and we don’t see the merger changing that," says finance director Laurence Debroux.
- Earlier today, Heineken backed its full-year guidance, while conceding that F/X pressure will pick up in the second half.
- Previously: Heineken reports 1H16 results (Aug. 1)
- Related Heineken tickers: OTCQX:HEINY, OTCQX:HKHHF, OTCQX:HINKF, OTCQX:HKHHY.
Mon, Aug. 1, 2:46 AM
Wed, Apr. 20, 9:56 AM
- Global volume at Heineken (OTCQX:HEINY, OTCQX:HKHHF) rose 11% in Q1. Organic volume was up 7% during the quarter.
- All regions showed positive organic volume growth, led by Asia Pacific with a 23% gain off of strength in China and Vietnam. The company even stayed in positive territoy in the tough U.S. market.
- The company says full-year expectations remain unchanged.
Wed, Apr. 20, 6:36 AM
- Heineken Holding N.V. (OTCQX:HKHHF): Q1 Net income of €265M vs. €200M in 1Q15 (excl. €379M gain from EMPAQUE sale).
Nov. 30, 2015, 5:34 AM| Nov. 30, 2015, 5:34 AM
- October monthly performance was: +7.87%
- AUM of $176M
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: n/a
- No dividends were paid in October
- Top 10 Holdings as of 10/31/2015: MAN SE (OTC:MAGOF): 3.29%, Cofinimmo (COFB): 1.52%, Sodexo (OTC:SDXOF): 1.47%, Munchener Ruck AG (OTCPK:MURGF): 1.47%, Kabel Deutschland Holding AG (OTCPK:KBDHF): 1.46%, Rhoen Klinikum AG (OTC:RHKJF): 1.45%, Ageas NV (OTC:AGESF): 1.43%, Heineken Holding NV (OTCQX:HKHHF): 1.42%, NN Group NV (OTC:NNGPF): 1.41%, Danone (OTCQX:GPDNF): 1.41%
Nov. 29, 2015, 11:03 AM
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE:BUD) is aiming to head off European regulatory concerns over its proposed acquisition of SABMiller (OTCPK:SBMRY) by putting the Peroni and Grolsch labels that it would gain up for sale.
- No price for the brands has yet been indicated, but according to the Sunday Times, the sale would fetch billions of pounds.
- Potential buyers include Heineken (OTCQX:HEINY), Molson Coors (NYSE:TAP) and Ireland's C&C Group (OTCQX:CCGGY), makers of Bulmers and Magners ciders.
- Previously: AB InBev, SABMiller seal MegaBrew deal (Nov. 11 2015)
Mar. 30, 2015, 10:44 AM
- Heineken (OTCQX:HEINY, OTCPK:HINKF, OTCPK:HKHHF) is raising some eyebrows with a new advertising campaign in which the brewer offers money-back guarantees in the U.S. to consumers on its Heineken Light brand.
- The ads, which feature actor Neil Patrick Harris, are running online and in 15-second TV spots.
- The company has had trouble gaining traction with Heineken Light in the U.S.
Sep. 9, 2014, 3:55 AM
Sep. 1, 2014, 3:30 AM
Apr. 24, 2014, 3:15 AM
- Heineken's (HEINY) Q1 revenue rose 3.4% to €4.04B but missed consensus of €4.24B.
- Beer volumes +1.5% on a like-for-like basis to 38.2M hectoliters, below forecasts of 40.3M hectoliters.
- Softness in Asia and Russia partially offset a pick-up in Africa and parts of Europe.
- Heineken reiterated that its expects revenue to grow in 2014 on a like-for-like basis and excluding currency effects. The figure inched up just 0.1% in 2013. (PR)
Oct. 23, 2013, 3:13 AM
- Heineken (HINKY) Q3 revenue +4% to €5.18B, missing forecasts of €5.41B.
- Comparable consolidated beer volumes -3% to 48.3M hectoliters, under the 50.2M hectoliters expected.
- Cuts FY outlook and now predicts that adjusted net profit will fall by a low single-digit percentage vs a previous forecast that the figure would be flat. (PR)
Aug. 21, 2013, 2:10 AM
- Heineken (HINKF.PK) H1 operating profit before items +5% to €1.45B vs consensus of €1.42B.
- Revenue +7% to €9.35B, organic revenue -3%.
- Operating profit +15% to €1.33B vs forecasts of €1.34B.
- Adjusted net profit -1% to €679M.
- Net profit -17% to €320M.
- EPS €1.11 vs €1.33.
- Expects FY adjusted net profit to be in line with 2012 on an organic basis. (PR)
Aug. 2, 2012, 3:57 AMCoca-Cola (KO) is reportedly considering a bid for the beverage ops of Singapore’s Fraser & Neave, which include F&N’s dairy and soft-drinks divisions and could be worth up to $3B. The speculation comes as a battle between Heineken and Thai billionaire Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi for Asia Pacific Breweries, in which F&N owns 40%, nears a climax, with F&N set to decide on a $4.1B bid from Heineken for its holding. | Aug. 2, 2012, 3:57 AM | 3 Comments