- Peter Henning incorrectly reported that the FBI is not interviewing witnesses; a report from Reuters directly contradicts this.
- Mr. Henning incorrectly claims that lack of grand jury subpoenas mean that they are less likely to occur in the future; insulting to the FBI and downright false.
- Charlie Gasparino of Fox News seems to think NY Attorney General Eric Schneiderman can be bought for a paltry $30,000 donation, made years ago.
- Herbalife outspent Mr. Ackman in lobbying by nearly 10 times in 2013, according to Reuters.
- Continued misinformation from the long side has put a bid under Herbalife's stock.