HMH Holdings (Delaware), Inc.NASDAQ
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt: From Busted IPO To Industry Leader
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Thu, Nov. 3, 12:43 PM
Thu, Nov. 3, 7:09 AM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AFSI, AGIO, AGU, AKRX, AMAG, AMCX, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, ARCB, ARW, AVP, BCE, BDX, BLL, CCC, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CHTR, CI, CLDT, CNSL, COMM, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CYBR, DDD, DNR, DW, ECA, EFOI, ENB, ENOC, EVA, FCPT, FI, FIG, FMSA, GEL, GEO, GIL, GLOG, GOGO, H, HAR, HFC, HHS, HII, HMHC, HRC, HSC, IBP, ICPT, INSY, IPCC, IQNT, IRWD, IT, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LDOS, LFUS, LINC, LNG, LXP, MFA, MGA, MITK, MITL, MPEL, MPG, MPW, MSGN, NERV, NGS, NNN, NXTM, OGE, ONCE, ONDK, PBH, PDCE, PGTI, PNW, PRFT, PWR, RDUS, RFP, RGEN, ROLL, RWLK, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SPGI, SQBG, STFC, STOR, TDY, TGI, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TVPT, TWI, TX, UNT, USCR, VGR, VWR, WILN, WPC, WRLD, ZEUS
Fri, Sep. 23, 12:45 PM
Fri, Sep. 23, 8:33 AM
Thu, Aug. 4, 7:11 AM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:30 PM
- AAC, AAON, ACRE, ACTA, AGCO, AGIO, AKRX, ALSK, AMCX, AME, AMRN, ANIP, ANSS, APA, APLP, ARRY, AYR, BBW, BCE, BCRX, BDX, BLL, CBB, CCOI, CHD, CHK, CNNX, CNSL, COT, CPK, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DNR, DUK, DW, ELOS, EPAM, ESNT, EVA, FMSA, GLDD, GLOG, GOGO, GTN, HAR, HGG, HII, HL, HMHC, HRC, HSC, HSIC, HSNI, ICPT, IMGN, IOC, IPCC, IRM, IT, ITCI, ITT, K, KOP, LBY, LFUS, LGND, LIOX, LPX, LQDT, LXRX, MFC, MGM, MGP, MITL, MMS, MNTA, MPEL, MPG, MPW, NAO, NERV, NGS, NOK, NSAM, NXTM, OGE, OMAM, OMF, ORBC, PBH, PCRX, PGNX, PGTI, PH, PLUG, PPP, PRFT, PRIM, PRTY, PWR, QSR, RDUS, REGN, RFP, RGEN, RLGY, ROLL, RVLT, RWLK, SBH, SEAS, SFM, SGM, SHLX, SNR, SPAR, SPH, SRE, SSTK, SSYS, STFC, STOR, STWD, TDY, TEVA, THS, TICC, TIME, TK, TNK, TOO, TSEM, TVPT, TWI, UAM, UNT, USAC, USCR, VIAB, VLP, VWR, WIN, WPC, WRK, XLRN
Wed, May 4, 6:54 AM
- HMH Holdings (NASDAQ:HMHC): Q1 EPS of -$1.34 misses by $0.17.
- Revenue of $205.81M (+26.5% Y/Y) beats by $7.07M.
Thu, Mar. 10, 7:32 PM
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMHC +0.7%) has named its former investment banker Joseph Abbott its new chief financial officer.
- As of March 14, Abbott is replacing Eric Shuman, who's retiring, but will stay on to advise until July 1.
- Abbott was formerly an i-banker at Morgan Stanley and advised Houghton when it went public after emerging from a 2012 bankruptcy. “He knows the company well, and he knows the industry well,” Houghton CEO Linda Zecher told The Wall Street Journal.
- The hire doesn't portend a buying spree, she says, just that the company expects to deepen ties with investors.
Thu, Feb. 25, 6:57 AM
- HMH Holdings (NASDAQ:HMHC): Q4 EPS of -$0.75 misses by $0.19.
- Revenue of $298M (+12.2% Y/Y) misses by $9.52M.
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACIW, AG, ALKS, AMCX, AMRN, AMWD, ANSS, APA, APLP, AROC, BBY, BUD, CCOI, CHS, CLDX, CM, CNSL, CORE, CPB, CPK, CRI, CVC, DPZ, EGRX, EME, EMES, ENOC, FCH, FCN, FIG, GLOG, GOGO, GTLS, GVA, HBM, HEES, HMHC, HTWR, INCR, IONS, IRDM, IRM, ITC, KERX, KOP, KSS, LKQ, MITL, NEWM, NPO, [[NTi]], NXST, PCRX, PDCO, PF, PGTI, PRIM, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RRD, RWLK, SAFM, SDRL, SEAS, SERV, SFM, SFUN, SHLD, SPAR, STWD, TD, TFX, TREE, TWI, UNT, UTHR, VAC, VC, VWR, W, WIN, WNR, WNRL, WPC, XCRA, ZBRA, ZEUS
Nov. 5, 2015, 7:24 AM
- HMH Holdings (NASDAQ:HMHC): Q3 EPS of $0.94 misses by $0.13.
- Revenue of $575.51M (+4.4% Y/Y) misses by $78.5M.
Aug. 6, 2015, 7:19 AM
- HMH Holdings (NASDAQ:HMHC): Q2 EPS of -$0.06 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.21.
- Revenue of $379.88M (-5.5% Y/Y) misses by $34.92M.
May 29, 2015, 4:42 PM
- Scholastic (NASDAQ:SCHL) says it's closed the sale of its EdTech business unit to Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (NASDAQ:HMHC).
- The deal -- for $575M in cash -- includes Scholastic's equity in the International Center for Leadership in Education and Tom Snyder Productions. The unit has drawn $175M in revenue in the first nine months of this fiscal year.
- The company had expected net proceeds of $360M-$370M, to be used to invest in its core business of children's books and classroom publishing.
May 21, 2015, 5:41 PM
May 7, 2015, 7:39 AM
- HMH Holdings (NASDAQ:HMHC): Q1 EPS of -$1.12 misses by $0.15.
- Revenue of $163M (+5.9% Y/Y) beats by $4.19M.