Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc.NASDAQ
Tue, Aug. 16, 11:01 AM| Tue, Aug. 16, 11:01 AM | 4 Comments
Thu, Jul. 14, 8:08 AM| Thu, Jul. 14, 8:08 AM | 1 Comment
Thu, Jul. 7, 2:57 PM
- Hilton Worldwide and Marriott International are offering better discounts to loyalty club members in a bid to lower the amount of payments doled out to online third-party services, according to the The Wall Street Journal.
- It's a trend that's likely to be followed across the industry as chains look to build stickiness with loyalty members.
- Many hotel operators have contracts with sites such as Priceline and Expedia that limit their ability to undercut pricing, with the important exception of loyalty members.
- Hotel and online stocks: BEL, CHH, EXPE, H, HLT, HMIN, HOT, IHG, MAR, STAY, WYN, TRIP, OWW, TZOO.
Wed, Mar. 16, 5:08 PM
- Home Inns & Hotels (NASDAQ:HMIN): Q4 EPADS of RMB1.28 misses by RMB0.46.
- Revenue of RMB1.67B (+9.2% Y/Y) beats by RMB110M.
Tue, Mar. 15, 5:35 PM
Dec. 7, 2015, 10:15 AM
Nov. 9, 2015, 5:26 PM
- Home Inns & Hotels (NASDAQ:HMIN): Q3 EPS of $4.10 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $1.75B (-0.6% Y/Y) misses by $50M.
Nov. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGR, AMBC, APEI, APPS, APU, ASEI, ATW, BDE, BEAT, CALL, CARA, CHMI, CKEC, CZR, DEPO, DTSI, EGY, ENV, FF, GALE, HALO, HMIN, IFF, IPAR, JAZZ, JIVE, JMBA, KEYW, LEAF, LF, LGF, LGND, MDR, MODN, NOR, NSPH, OMER, OPK, PDM, PFIE, PINC, PSIX, PTCT, PTLA, PVA, QNST, RARE, RAX, RBCN, REN, REXX, RLD, RMTI, SB, SBRA, SCLN, SUNE, TERP, TPC, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, TXTR, UGI, VSAT, WWD, XON, XONE, ZGNX
Oct. 28, 2015, 11:41 AM
- Lodging and leisure stocks are getting a lift off of increased talk of M&A in the sector and some positive reads on pricing trends. RevPAR numbers from early Q3 reporters have been solid.
- Advancers: Morgans Hotel Group (MHGC +4.2%), FelCor Lodging (FCH +3.5%), Diamond Resorts International (DRII +3.4%), Wyndham Worldwide (WYN +0.8%), Clubcorp Holdings (MYCC +1.9%), Vail Resorts (MTN +0.8%), Intrawest Resorts (SNOW +1.4%), Peak Resorts (SKIS +1.2%), Choice Hotels International (CHH +1.2%), Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN +1.5%), InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG +1.1%).
- Previously: Hotel stocks higher after Chinese firms express interest in Starwood (Oct. 27 2015)
- Previously: Hyatt Hotels reportedly on the hunt for Starwood Hotels & Resorts (Oct. 28 2015)
Aug. 11, 2015, 5:38 PM
Aug. 11, 2015, 5:06 PM
- Home Inns & Hotels (NASDAQ:HMIN): Q2 EPS of RMB2.14 misses by RMB0.45.
- Revenue of RMB1.67B (+5.0% Y/Y) beats by RMB50M.
Aug. 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jun. 11, 2015, 10:36 AM
- Home Inns & Hotels Management (NASDAQ:HMIN) announces it received a go-private offer at $32.81 per U.S. ADR from a buyers group which includes BTG Hotels, Victory Investments, Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP), and the company's Co-Chairman of the Board. and a group of
- The buyers group already collectively owns 35% of the shares.
- HMIN +4.10% to $31.41.
- English version of Home Inns PR
- Previously: Trading halted on Home Inns & Hotels Management
Jun. 11, 2015, 9:40 AM
Jun. 1, 2015, 8:29 AM
- Fitch Ratings boosts its estimate on U.S. RevPar in the lodging industry to 7% from 6% after seeing strong trends for the first four months of the year.
- The ratings agency cites a favorable macroeconomic backdrop and a "muted" hotel supply growth trend as supporting its outlook.
- Fitch notes that a downturn in a few leading industry indicators bears watching.
- Hotel stocks: BEL, CHH, EXPE, H, HLT, HMIN, HOT, IHG, MAR, STAY, WYN.
May 11, 2015, 5:35 PM