What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Oct. 29, 2015, 5:27 PM
- Handy & Harman (NASDAQ:HNH): Q3 EPS of $0.37
- Revenue of $181.1M (+10.1% Y/Y)
Jul. 29, 2015, 5:26 PM
- Handy & Harman (NASDAQ:HNH): Q2 EPS of $0.58
- Revenue of $166.48M (-1.2% Y/Y)
Jun. 18, 2015, 4:43 PM
- SL Industries (NYSEMKT:SLI) confirms receipt of a proposal from Handy & Harman (NASDAQ:HNH) to acquire the company for cash and stock equaling $43-$45/share.
- HNH is an affiliiate of Steel Partners Holdings (NYSE:SPLP), which owns 25.3% of SLI's oustanding common stock.
- SLI, which rose 8% in regular trading, +3% AH; HNH gained 1.4% today, and SPLP finished flat.
Apr. 30, 2015, 5:42 PM
- Handy & Harman (NASDAQ:HNH): Q1 EPS of $0.30
- Revenue of $138M (+1.8% Y/Y)
Feb. 27, 2015, 5:32 PM
- Handy & Harman (NASDAQ:HNH): Q4 EPS of $0.13
- Revenue of $131.9M (+1.9% Y/Y)
Feb. 23, 2015, 12:44 PM
Dec. 30, 2014, 4:28 PM
- Handy & Harman (NASDAQ:HNH) parent Steel Partners (NYSE:SPLP) currently owns 39% of JPS Industries (OTCPK:JPST) shares, and HNH is bidding for the rest for $10 per share in cash.
- Steel Partners has been working with JPS management for some time to try and buy the company or sell it to a third party.
- The stock closed last night at $6.92, and closed today's regular session at $7.46.
Oct. 30, 2014, 6:02 PM
- Handy & Harman (NASDAQ:HNH): Q3 EPS of $0.95.
- Revenue of $188.7M (+9.8% Y/Y).
Jul. 31, 2014, 6:07 PM
- Handy & Harman (NASDAQ:HNH): Q2 EPS of $0.84
- Revenue of $195.5M (+7.4% Y/Y)
May 1, 2014, 6:54 PM
- Handy & Harman (HNH): Q1 EPS of -$0.03.
- Revenue of $161.8M.
Nov. 4, 2013, 6:48 PM
- Handy & Harman Holdings Ltd. (HNH): Q3 EPS of $0.73.
- Revenue of $$171.9M beats by $27.3M. (PR)
May 29, 2013, 5:35 PM
Handy & Harman Ltd is a manufacturer of engineered industrial products. Its business segments include: joining materials segment, tubing segment, building materials segment and kasco blades & route repair services segment.
Other News & PR