What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Jun. 18, 2015, 4:43 PM
- SL Industries (NYSEMKT:SLI) confirms receipt of a proposal from Handy & Harman (NASDAQ:HNH) to acquire the company for cash and stock equaling $43-$45/share.
- HNH is an affiliiate of Steel Partners Holdings (NYSE:SPLP), which owns 25.3% of SLI's oustanding common stock.
- SLI, which rose 8% in regular trading, +3% AH; HNH gained 1.4% today, and SPLP finished flat.
Feb. 23, 2015, 12:44 PM
Dec. 30, 2014, 4:28 PM
- Handy & Harman (NASDAQ:HNH) parent Steel Partners (NYSE:SPLP) currently owns 39% of JPS Industries (OTCPK:JPST) shares, and HNH is bidding for the rest for $10 per share in cash.
- Steel Partners has been working with JPS management for some time to try and buy the company or sell it to a third party.
- The stock closed last night at $6.92, and closed today's regular session at $7.46.
May 29, 2013, 5:35 PM
Handy & Harman Ltd is a manufacturer of engineered industrial products. Its business segments include: joining materials segment, tubing segment, building materials segment and kasco blades & route repair services segment.
Other News & PR