Mon, May 18, 1:25 PM
- Hennes & Mauritz (OTCPK:HMRZF, OTCPK:HNNMY) will launch a new line of beauty products this fall at over 900 stores and through online channels.
- The updated range of beauty products will replace existing products and incorporate fashion-forward principles.
- H&M has recorded seven straight months of double-digit sales growth in constant currency terms.
Fri, May 15, 7:36 AM| Comment!
Thu, May 14, 11:21 AM
- Hennes & Mauritz (OTCPK:HMRZF, OTCPK:HNNMY) has launched a national campaign to attract store workers in the U.S.
- The retail chain opens a giant store in Manhattan next week and plans to open another 60 outlets across the U.S. this year.
- Execs with H&M say the firm pays wages at a higher rate than the average in the retail sector.
Thu, Apr. 16, 1:40 PM
Wed, Apr. 15, 9:45 AM| Comment!
Tue, Mar. 24, 8:22 AM
- Hennes & Mauritz (OTCPK:HMRZF, OTCPK:HNNMY) reports net profit of 3.61B kronor ($423M) for FQ1 to top the consensus expectation of analysts of 3.37B kronor.
- Total revenue was up 25% Y/Y to 40.28B kronor ($15.51B).
- Gross margin rate +30 bps to 55.2%.
- As expected, a strong U.S. dollar had an impact on results.
- Sales growth by region (local currency): U.S. +28%, China +28%, Germany +5%, France +11%, Italy +21%, Switzerland +4%.
- H&M says it sees opening 400 store this year, including expansion in the U.S. and China.
- Full earnings report (.pdf)
Mar. 21, 2013, 7:22 AMEurope retail watch: Hennes & Mauritz (HMRZF.PK, HNNMY.PK) saw sales increase 2% Y/Y to 28.4B kronar ($4.39B) during FQ1 while profit slumped 10% to 2.46B kronar ($380M). Execs warn that 2013 will be challenging as a severe bout of cold weather delays the start of spring collections in key markets. | Comment!
Mar. 18, 2013, 10:17 AMHennes & Mauritz (HMRZF.PK, HNNMY.PK) will increase its presence in the U.S. and launch an e-commerce channel, according to Women's Wear Daily. Analysts think the Swedish company's fresh brands could strike a chord with fashion-conscious women shoppers. Watching H&M: ANN, CWTR, CHS, WTSL, CACH, LTD, BODY, ASNA, NWY, CBK. | Comment!
Dec. 17, 2012, 6:46 AMHennes & Mauritz (HMRZF.PK, HNNMY.PK) beat expectations for a sharp decline in comparable store sales in November as it recorded 32.5B Swedish kroner ($4.87B) during the period. It's a sign of life for the European retail sector which could bode well for select U.S. retailers selling on the continent. | Comment!
Sep. 18, 2012, 10:38 AMRetailers start to increase the number of plus-size lines as higher demand in the market pushes it to the point that revenue might make up for the extra costs for designs and materials. Hot Topic (HOTT -2.7%) with its Torrid brand has positioned itself as one of the fashion leaders in the sub-sector with a more independent and bold approach led by CEO Lisa Harper, while Fifth & Pacific (FNP -0.5%) and Hennes & Mauritz (HMRZF.PK, HNNMY.PK) are also making a push. | 3 Comments
Sep. 17, 2012, 1:31 PMA profit warning from Swedish clothing seller Hennes & Mauritz (HMRZF.PK, HNNMY.PK) appears to have crossed the pond to taint select retail names in the U.S. Foreign exchange headaches and unseasonably warm weather contributed to a 4% decline in H&M's same-store sales after analysts had called for a gain, raising some questions on the sector only a week after Burberry's own warning rattled luxury names. Feeling the heat: NWY -2.7%, CBK -2.2%, BODY -1.6%, BONT -1.8%, SKS -2.5%. | Comment!
Dec. 15, 2011, 3:40 AM
HNNMY vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR