What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Wed, Feb. 3, 9:19 AM
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:38 PM
Tue, Feb. 2, 12:47 PM
Tue, Feb. 2, 9:17 AM| Tue, Feb. 2, 9:17 AM | 5 Comments
Tue, Feb. 2, 9:03 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Hansen Medical (NASDAQ:HNSN) is up 23% premarket on increased volume in response to its announcement that the FDA approved its Magellan Robotic Catheter eKit, which gives physicians robotic control of third party microcatheters through the existing Magellan Robotic Catheter 6Fr architecture, thereby potentially reducing procedure times and radiation exposure.
Mon, Feb. 1, 12:48 PM
Fri, Jan. 29, 12:44 PM
Mon, Jan. 25, 12:41 PM
Thu, Jan. 14, 2:53 PM
- Hansen Medical (HNSN -27.6%) retains Perella Weinberg Partners LP to advise the board on strategic alternatives that will enhance shareholder value. Options under consideration are a licensing transaction, business combination, partnership or the sale of part or all of the company itself.
- CEO Cary Vance says, "Our board is focused on evaluating additional options that may enhance or accelerate the value the value we believe is inherent in an approved technology platform product, which has experienced growing utilization and an expanding breadth of clinical utility. Given our position as a leader in robotics technology, we believe now is the appropriate time to explore strategic alternatives."
- Separately, board member Jack Schuler, a noted biotech investor, resigned from the board on January 12. He chose not to be a part of the process considering his large personal ownership stake in the company.
Thu, Jan. 14, 12:46 PM
Thu, Jan. 14, 9:24 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Hansen Medical (NASDAQ:HNSN) is 17% premarket on increased volume in response to its update on key value-driving initiatives.
- Enrollment is almost complete (148 out of 150) in the ARTISAN IDE Study, a single-arm trial of the Sensei System for introducing and positioning RF ablation catheters in patients with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation. The trial's design incorporates stopping rules to assess early success or futility. According to clinicaltrials.gov, the estimated final data collection date for the primary endpoint is June of this year. The estimated study completion date is November.
- A 510(k) application should be submitted to the FDA this quarter for a neurological indication for the Magellan Robotic System.
- In Q4, the company shipped four robotic systems and one Mobility Package.
Nov. 5, 2015, 5:50 PM
- Hansen Medical (NASDAQ:HNSN): Q3 EPS of -$0.54 beats by $0.36.
- Revenue of $3.2M (-17.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.8M.
- Shares -1.6% AH.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Oct. 30, 2015, 5:07 PM
- Will Sutton has resigned as Hansen Medical's (NASDAQ:HNSN) COO. The company doesn't plan to replace him, and will hand off his responsibilities to other employees.
- Ahead of the disclosure, Hansen closed just $0.10 above a 52-week low of $3.47. Shares plunged in August following the company's Q2 report.
Sep. 23, 2015, 12:40 PM
Aug. 7, 2015, 9:52 AM
- Thinly traded nano cap Hansen Medical (HNSN -34.9%) plummets on a 2x surge in volume, albeit on only ~600K shares. After the close yesterday, the company reported Q2 results. Products sales were down 70% yoy.
Other News & PR