Jul. 30, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACGL, ADNC, ADUS, AFFX, AHS, AIV, ARRS, ASH, AVD, AXTI, BAGL, BBG, BBRG, BEAT, BRKS, BYD, CALD, CERS, CPSI, CPT, CTRL, CYH, DATA, DCT, DGI, DVA, DXPE, EEP, EGO, EIX, ELLI, ESIO, EXEL, EXPE, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FNGN, G, GDOT, GFIG, GPRO, HME, HNSN, IMMR, IMPV, JIVE, JLL, KEYW, KOG, KRG, LNKD, LOPE, LRE, LYV, MATX, MCHP, MHK, MRC, MXL, MXWL, NGVC, NKTR, NU, OIS, OMCL, ONNN, OUTR, PCCC, PCYC, PKI, PMCS, PSA, PXLW, RMD, RMTI, SGEN, SKUL, SPF, SPWR, SREV, SSNC, STAA, SWIR, SWN, SYNA, THG, TNAV, TRLA, TSLA, TSYS, VCRA, WU, WWWW, YRCW
May 12, 2014, 12:47 PM
May 8, 2014, 12:48 PM
May 8, 2014, 12:00 PM
- Traders continue their rude treatment of Hansen Medical (HNSN -18.5%) today. Shares bottomed at $1.19 this morning before recovering to ~$1.40 representing a 52% haircut from the February 11 high of $2.89 when the firm announced the FDA clearance of its Magellan 6Fr Robotic Catheter. Investors seem to be doubting the product's market potential considering the bearish price action and the company's miniscule $160M market cap.
- Q1 revenues: $3.7M (+23.3%); gross profit: $0.4M (-15.1%); operating expenses: $13.6M (+18.3%); operating loss: ($13.2M) (+15.4%); loss/share: ($0.14) (+46.2%); quick assets (ex-A/R): $33M (+0.3%);
- 685 catheters sold; 827 robotic procedures performed.
May 7, 2014, 4:37 PM
- Hansen Medical, Inc. (HNSN): Q1 EPS of -$0.14 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $3.7M (+25.4% Y/Y) misses by $1.24M.
May 6, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ANAC, ANDE, APU, AR, ASYS, ATLS, ATO, AVG, AWK, BALT, BKD, BODY, BREW, BRKR, CAR, CDE, CDXS, CF, CLR, CODI, COUP, CSLT, CTL, CTRP, CXW, CZR, DCTH, DK, DYN, ERII, ESS, EXPD, FANG, FMI, FNV, FURX, GEOS, GMCR, GPOR, GTAT, GTY, HAIN, HK, HNSN, IL, IPAR, KGC, KIM, KND, KW, LCI, LGP, LHCG, LPSN, LXU, MCP, MDR, MHLD, MIDD, MKL, MM, MRIN, MWE, NKTR, NLY, NRP, NSTG, NVAX, NVEC, NVTL, OSUR, PAA, PGTI, PHH, PL, PMT, PNNT, PODD, POWR, PRU, QEP, QTM, RATE, REG, RIG, RNDY, RST, SCMP, SCTY, SD, SFM, SN, SWM, TCAP, TGB, TGI, TROX, TSLA, TWO, TWTC, TXTR, UGI, UIL, UNM, WGL, WR, WTR, XOMA, Z.
May 6, 2014, 12:37 PM
- Hansen Medical's (HNSN -2.6%) BOD appoints Cary Vance as President and CEO effective May 23, 2014. Mr. Vance joins the firm from Teleflex, where he held executive positions since early 2010. Prior to Teleflex he was with Covidien.
Mar. 31, 2014, 5:40 PM
Feb. 20, 2014, 4:21 PM
- Hansen Medical, Inc. (HNSN): Q4 EPS of -$0.12
- Revenue of $5.6M (+29.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.3M.
Feb. 20, 2014, 12:10 AM| Feb. 20, 2014, 12:10 AM | 2 Comments
Feb. 19, 2014, 5:35 PM| Feb. 19, 2014, 5:35 PM
Feb. 11, 2014, 12:46 PM
Feb. 11, 2014, 12:28 PM
- Hansen Medical (HNSN +20.9%) says it received FDA clearance for its smaller diameter Magellan 6Fr Robotic Catheter for peripheral vascular interventions.
- Also, HNSN announces the departure of CEO Bruce Barclay; current board member Chris Lowe is appointed interim CEO.
Feb. 11, 2014, 9:10 AM
Jan. 22, 2014, 10:39 AM
- Shares of Luna Innovations (LUNA +128%) more than triple after announcing the sale of its fiber optic shape-sensing technology for medical applications to Intuitive Surgical (ISRG -1%).
- LUNA will receive $12M upfront in two tranches and up to an additional $18M upon certain technical milestones and commercial measures.
- LUNA says the sale will enable it to focus on the growth potential of its fiber optic sensing business while significantly strengthening its balance sheet.
- HNSN +7.4%.
Nov. 11, 2013, 12:45 PM
Hansen Medical, Inc. develops, manufactures and sells a new generation of medical robotics designed for accurate positioning, manipulation and stable control of catheters and catheter-based technologies. Its Sensei Robotic Catheter System is designed to allow physicians to instinctively navigate... More
Industry: Medical Appliances & Equipment
Country: United States
Other News & PR