Hologic Has A Long Runway For Growth
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Fri, Sep. 30, 8:05 AM
- Resmed (NYSE:RMD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Bank of America. Price target raised to $89.00 (39% upside) from $71.50.
- Incyte (NASDAQ:INCY) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Raymond James.
- Eli Lilly (NYSE:LLY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Goldman Sachs. Price target raised to $95 (19% upside) from $89.
- Impax Laboratories (NASDAQ:IPXL) upgraded to Neutral from Sell by Goldman Sachs. Price target raised to $26 (10% upside) from $25.
- Hologic (NASDAQ:HOLX) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Barclays. Price target raised to $44 (15% upside) from $42.
- BioDelivery Sciences International (NASDAQ:BDSI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Janney Montgomery Scott. Price target raised to $4.00 (47% upside) from $2.45.
- Galectin Therapeutics (NASDAQ:GALT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by H.C. Wainwright. Price target lowered to $1.50 (23% upside) from $8.00. Downgraded to Sell from Buy by Roth Capital. Price target lowered to $0.75 (39% downside risk) from $3.00.
- Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ:GILD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by Leerink Swann. Price target lowered to $94 (21% upside) from $112.
- Mirna Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MIRN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by H.C. Wainwright. Price target lowered to $2 (4% upside) from $6.
Thu, Sep. 8, 4:15 PM
- The FDA expands its emergency use authorization for Hologic's (NASDAQ:HOLX) Aptima Zika virus diagnostic assay for use with urine samples that are collected alongside patient-matched serum or plasma specimens. Urine testing lengthens the time period that patients can be tested for Zika to 14 days compared to seven days for blood samples.
- The agency originally authorized the emergency use of test with blood samples in June.
- The Aptima Zika Virus assay runs on the company's automated Panther system.
Thu, Jul. 28, 12:29 PM
- Hologic (NASDAQ:HOLX) upgraded to Buy from Hold by Evercore ISI. Price target raised to $42 (11% upside) from $38.
- Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE:EW) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Bank of America.
- UnitedHealth Group (NYSE:UNH) upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $170 (20% upside) price target by Argus Research.
- NeoGenomics (NASDAQ:NEO) downgraded to Hold from Buy by BTIG Research.
- Depomed (NASDAQ:DEPO) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight by Piper Jaffray. Price target lowered to $18 (6% downside risk) from $21.
- HealthStream (NASDAQ:HSTM) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight by First Analysis. Price target lowered to $27 (7% upside) from $30.
- Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ:GILD) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Needham.
- Athenahealth (NASDAQ:ATHN) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Deutsche Bank. Price target lowered to $147 (13% upside) from $165.
Wed, Jul. 27, 4:12 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AGNC, AHL, ALEX, ALSN, AMCC, AMGN, ANIK, ARRS, ASGN, AXTI, BKCC, CA, CAKE, CBI, CBT, CDE, CMO, CMPR, CMRE, CNMD, COHR, CRUS, CSGP, CVTI, CW, CYS, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FB, FBHS, FOE, FORR, GG, GPRO, GRPN, HOLX, HT, IAC, IBKC, INFN, INT, ISBC, KEX, KGC, KIM, KNL, KNX, KONA, KRA, KS, LLNW, LM, LOGI, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MCK, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MOH, MUR, NATI, NE, NEU, NGD, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PXD, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, ROIC, RRTS, SCI, SFLY, SIGI, SPRT, SPSC, SSNC, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TMK, TMST, TTEK, TTMI, TYL, UNM, VAR, VNDA, VNR, VRTX, WFM, WFT, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Mon, Jun. 20, 9:48 AM
- Hologic (NASDAQ:HOLX) and Grifols (NASDAQ:GRFS) announces that the FDA has approved use of the Procleix Zika virus blood screening assay on the Procleix Panther system under the agency's Investigational New Drug (NYSE:IND) study protocol.
- Prominent U.S. blood centers will use the Procleix Zika virus assay to screen donated blood collected in potential endemic areas of the southern U.S., and may expand testing to other areas of the U.S. if the virus continues to spread.
- The Procleix Panther system automates all aspects of nucleic acid testing (NYSE:NAT)-based blood screening on a single, integrated platform. It eliminates the need for batch processing and combines walk-away freedom with intuitive design for ease of use.
Wed, Apr. 27, 4:09 PM
- Hologic (NASDAQ:HOLX): FQ2 EPS of $0.47 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $693.3M (+5.8% Y/Y) beats by $5.98M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEL, AF, ALGT, AMKR, AMP, ANIK, AR, ASGN, AVB, AVG, BCR, BGC, BKCC, BLKB, CACI, CAKE, CAVM, CBL, CDE, CGI, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNMD, CNO, CRY, CSGP, CVTI, DGI, DLB, DMRC, DRE, DTLK, DWRE, DXCM, ECHO, EFX, ELY, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXTR, FB, FIX, FNF, FORM, FORR, FR, FSLR, GG, HOLX, HTCH, HY, IBKC, INFN, IPHS, KEX, KIM, KRA, KRC, KS, LLNW, LOCK, LOGI, LQ, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MN, MSTR, MTGE, NE, NEU, NGD, NTGR, NVDQ, OIS, ORLY, OTEX, PEB, PPC, PRXL, PYPL, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, RCII, RGLD, RNG, ROIC, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SIMO, SNDK, SPRT, SSS, STR, TAL, TER, TILE, TS, TTEK, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UHS, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WCN, WIRE, WLL, WRE, WSR, XL, XLNX
Thu, Mar. 24, 5:43 PM
- Abiomed (NASDAQ:ABMD) will take Hologic's spot in the S&P MidCap 400, and Ensco will take Centene's spot. First Industrial Realty Trust (NYSE:FR) will replace Health Net (just acquired by Centene) in the 400.
- ServisFirst Bancshares (NASDAQ:SFBS) will replace National Penn Bancshares (about to be acquired by BB&T) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the April 1 close. Banc of California (NYSE:BANC) will take Abiomed's spot in the 600.
- HOLX +2% after hours. CNC +1.6%. FR +3.5%. BANC +3.5%. ESV -0.5%.
Thu, Mar. 24, 5:38 PM
Wed, Jan. 27, 4:39 PM
- Hologic (NASDAQ:HOLX) fiscal Q1 results ($M): Total Revenues: 695.2 (+6.5%); Diagnostics: 310.7 (+2.2%); Breast Health: 262.2 (+8.3%); GYN Surgical: 98.8 (+17.1%); Skeletal Health: 23.5 (+5.4%).
- Net Income: 84.9 (+190.8%); EPS: 0.29 (+190.0%); Non-GAAP EPS: 0.46 (+17.9%); CF Ops: 164.3 (+7.0%).
- Fiscal 2016 Guidance: Total Revenues: $2.80B - 2.83B from $2.81B - 2.84B; Non-GAAP EPS: $1.86 - 1.90 from $1.80 - 1.84.
- Fiscal Q2 Guidance: Total Revenues: $680M - 690M; Non-GAAP EPS: $0.45 - 0.46.
- Shares are up a fraction after hours on increased volume.
Wed, Jan. 27, 4:12 PM
- Hologic (NASDAQ:HOLX): FQ1 EPS of $0.46 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $695.2M (+6.5% Y/Y) beats by $7.16M.
- Shares +1.2%.
Tue, Jan. 26, 5:35 PM| Tue, Jan. 26, 5:35 PM | 26 Comments
Mon, Jan. 4, 4:57 PM
- Holders of Hologic's (NASDAQ:HOLX) 2.00% Convertible Exchange Senior Notes due 2037 issued November 23, 2010 are now eligible to convert the notes into common stock at a rate of 43.4216 shares per $1,000 principal amount. The conversion right was triggered by virtue of the company's common stock exceeding $29.94 (130% of the conversion price for the notes) for at least 20 of 30 consecutive trading days ending on December 31.
- The company may elect to satisfy its conversion obligation in stock and/or cash per the terms of the notes.
Dec. 1, 2015, 5:34 PM
Nov. 4, 2015, 4:21 PM
- Hologic (NASDAQ:HOLX): FQ4 EPS of $0.43 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $702.8M (+6.4% Y/Y) beats by $10.68M.