What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Jan. 28, 2015, 4:05 PM
- Hologic (NASDAQ:HOLX): FQ1 EPS of $0.39 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $652.8M (+6.6% Y/Y) beats by $17.34M.
Jan. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM| Jan. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM | 4 Comments
Jan. 12, 2015, 10:37 AM
- On a preliminary basis, Hologic (HOLX +5.2%) fiscal Q1 revenues were ~$653M, above previous guidance of $625M - 635M. Revenues by segment were: Diagnostics: $304M (+6%); Breast Health: $242M (+7%); GYN Surgical: $84M (+7%); Skeletal Health: $22M (+5%).
- The company will report final results on January 28.
Nov. 10, 2014, 4:42 PM
- Hologic (HOLX +1.3%) asks for and receives the resignation of Mark J. Casey, SVP, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel and Secretary. He will remain with the company until December 19, 2014.
- His severance benefits include $630,407 for salary and bonus payable over 12 months and a lump sum payment of $45,135 for pro-rata 2015 bonus plus 12 months of COBRA premiums.
Nov. 5, 2014, 4:35 PM
- Hologic (NASDAQ:HOLX): FQ4 EPS of $0.38 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $660.6M (+6.2% Y/Y) beats by $24.41M.
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABTL, ACAS, ACLS, ALNY, ALSK, ANDE, AR, AREX, ASH, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, BALT, BCOR, BIOS, BKD, BREW, BWC, CBS, CDE, CF, CLR, CODI, CPE, CSOD, CTL, CVG, CXO, DATA, DEPO, DK, DPM, DRYS, DVR, DYN, ECOL, ECYT, EFC, ENS, ENSG, ETE, ETP, EXAR, EXXI, FMI, FNV, G, GNW, GPOR, GSM, HOLX, HTCH, IL, INWK, IO, JCOM, KGC, KW, LBTYA, LHCG, LPSN, MBI, MCHX, MCP, MDR, MDWD, MED, MHLD, MIDD, MRIN, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWE, NDLS, NLY, NVAX, NWSA, OILT, ORA, ORIG, OSUR, PAA, PLNR, PMT, PODD, POWR, PPO, PRGN, PRU, PTC, QCOM, QEP, QUAD, RGP, RNDY, RUTH, SB, SBY, SCTY, SD, SKUL, SLF, SSNI, SSRI, STMP, SUSP, SWIR, SWM, SXL, SYMC, SZYM, TCAP, TEAR, TEG, TERP, THOR, TNGO, TPC, TRAK, TROX, TRUE, TS, TSLA, TSRO, TTEC, TXTR, UHAL, VVUS, WBMD, WFM, WMC, WMGI, WR, WTI, WWWW, XPO, Z
Oct. 3, 2014, 7:55 AM
- Hologic (NASDAQ:HOLX) will report fiscal Q4 and ful-year results on November 5 after the close. The conference call will begin at 4:30 pm ET.
- Consensus view is EPS of $0.37 on revenues of $637M.
Oct. 1, 2014, 2:00 PM
- Activist investor Relational Investors "plans to wind down its operations and dissolve its current funds by the end of next year," the WSJ reports. A new fund with the same name is expected to be be eventually launched, but founders Ralph Whitworth and David Batchelder "will cede day-to-day control."
- The report comes after Whitworth took a leave of absence in July to focus on his health. Relational has $6B in assets under management.
- Many of the companies Relational holds positions in have added to their Wedenesday losses following the report: MHR -6.8%. CLH -5.9%. MTW -4.3%. SPW -3.7%. BEAV -3.5%. TKR -3%. HOLX -2.8%. PMCS -3.6%.
Sep. 3, 2014, 7:21 AM
- GE (NYSE:GE) Healthcare has won FDA approval for its mammography device that produces 3D images to detect breast cancer, adding new competition to the market dominated by Hologic (NASDAQ:HOLX).
- The 3D mammography device contains hardware and software upgrades to the company's previously launched Senographe Essential 2D full-field digital mammography system.
Jul. 30, 2014, 6:43 PM
- Hologix (HOLX +1.7%) fiscal Q3 results: Total Revenues: $632.6M (+1.0%); Gross Profit: $312.8M (+3.9%); Operating Expenses: $236.6M (-4.9%); Operating Income: $76.2M (+24.7%); Net Income: $11.3M (+202.7%); EPS: $0.04 (+200.0%).
- Fiscal 2014 Guidance: Revenues: $2.52B - 2.53B from $2.46B - 2.49B; non-GAAP EPS: $1.49 - 1.50.
- Fiscal Q3 Guidance: Revenues: $650M - 660M; non-GAAP EPS: $0.41 - 0.42.
Jul. 30, 2014, 4:03 PM
- Hologic (NASDAQ:HOLX): FQ3 EPS of $0.37 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $632.6M (+1.0% Y/Y) beats by $10.71M.
May 13, 2014, 9:58 AM
- Hologic (HOLX -1.3%) names former long-serving Johnson & Johnson exec Robert McMahon as CFO to succeed Glenn Muir, who is retiring.
- Most recently, McMahon was Worldwide VP of Finance & Business Development at J&J's Ortho Clinical Diagnostics group.
- McMahon will become Hologic's CFO on May 26, while Muir will remain with the company until November 30 to help with the transition.
- Hologic has also appointed healthcare sales veteran Peter Valenti as Division President, Breast Health. (PR)
Apr. 30, 2014, 4:55 PM
Apr. 30, 2014, 4:03 PM
- Hologic, Inc. (HOLX): FQ2 EPS of $0.37 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $625M (+1.0% Y/Y) beats by $15.65M.
- Shares +3.8%.
Apr. 29, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AEL, ANAD, ARAY, ARII, ASH, ATML, ATW, AXTI, BCOV, BDN, BGC, BMR, BYD, CACI, CAVM, CBG, CBT, CGNX, CHMT, CJES, CMO, CNW, COHR, CRL, CSII, CW, CWT, DOX, DRE, DRIV, EDMC, EGN, ELGX, ELX, EPAM, EQIX, EQR, EXL, FBHS, FLEX, FLTX, FNF, FORM, GDOT, GLUU, HOLX, HOS, HR, INT, IO, IPI, IRF, IRG, ISIL, JDSU, JKHY, KEG, KEX, KONA, KS, KTOS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MASI, MDAS, MDU, MET, MTGE, MUR, NBIX, NEWP, NGD, OILT, OPLK, PACB, PDM, PEIX, PFPT, POL, PPC, PRAA, QUIK, RKUS, ROVI, RRTS, SAM, SFLY, SGI, SPRT, SSS, STMP, TEX, TSO, TSRO, TTEK, TTMI, UNTD, VNTV, WBMD, WDC, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WPZ, WTW, YELP.
Apr. 2, 2014, 7:20 AM
- A JAMA report detailing the results of researchers' review of 50 years of studies of the risks and benefits of annual mammograms shows a 19% drop in deaths from breast cancer.
- Whether a woman benefits from the screening depends of factors such as age and family history.
- The debate over when and how often a woman should begin screening continues. Five years ago, women in the U.S. started annual testing at age 40. The U.S. Preventative Services Task Force stated later that the evidence suggests that women could wait until age 50 and get screened every other year.
- Adding to the uncertainty was a long-term Canadian study that found that yearly mammograms did not reduce the chance of a woman would die of breast cancer and confirmed that many detected abnormalities would not have been fatal if left untreated.
Other News & PR