Thu, Jun. 9, 1:12 PM
Oct. 16, 2014, 1:45 PM
- Core EPS of 0.45, excl. $3.8M merger expenses.
- Total Revenue rose 61% y/y to $94.23M due to 69.6% increase in net interest income to $78.6M.
- NIM of 5.26% down 24bps from 2Q14
- Core efficiency ratio 41.88% vs. 41.56% in 2Q14
- ROA excl. merger expenses 1.69%
- Conference call today at 2:00 PM ET. Webcast here.
- HOMB +5.5%.
- Previously: Home BancShares EPS in-line, misses on revenue
Jun. 26, 2013, 12:46 PM
There's more consolidation in the community bank sector where Home BancShares (HOMB +11.2%) agrees to buy Liberty Bank of Arkansas for $250M in Home common stock and $30M in cash. The deal is expected to close in about 3 months. Goldman and RayJay chime in with upgrades on Home to Buy from Hold.| Jun. 26, 2013, 12:46 PM | 1 Comment
Jun. 26, 2013, 12:45 PM
Jun. 25, 2013, 5:35 PM
Apr. 20, 2012, 3:41 PM
Home BancShares (HOMB +5.4%) rallies after reporting a Q1 profit ahead of estimates, helped by no provision for soured loans. Raymond James commends the results and raises its price target on the shares to $30, noting its the third time in four quarters the bank didn't need to set aside funds for loan losses.| Apr. 20, 2012, 3:41 PM