Fri, Oct. 16, 3:11 PM
- Honeywell (HON -2%) is looking at sizable acquisitions, perhaps even larger than the $5.1B it paid for Elster, with CFO Tom Szlosek saying at its earnings conference call that "we’ve got a pipeline that’s got plenty of opportunities of that size or bigger.”
- HON would not wait to integrate Elster before it hunts for more deals, Szlosek said; although a large acquisition is not imminent, the market may "start seeing some further deals being announced," the CFO said.
- CEO Dave Cote said the Volkswagen scandal is "far from a disaster" for HON, noting sales to VW represent less than 1% of its total and that the company is not dependent on any one vehicle manufacturer.
Fri, Oct. 16, 7:55 AM
- Net income of $1.3B, or $1.60 a share, vs. $1.2B, or $1.47 a share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Q3 sales by segment: Aerospace -2%; Automation and Control Solutions -3%; Performance Materials -13%.
- Q3 profit by segment: Aerospace +5%; Automation and Control Solutions +5%; Performance Materials +4%.
- Although it reiterated its 2015 EPS forecast of $6.05-$6.15, the company lowered its full-year revenue outlook to $38.7B from $39B-$39.6B.
- HON -0.5% premarket
- Q3 results
Fri, Oct. 16, 6:32 AM
Thu, Oct. 15, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jul. 17, 7:41 AM
- Net income of $1.2B, or $1.51 a share, vs. $1.1B, or $1.38 a share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Q2 sales by segment: Aerospace -5%; Automation and Control Solutions -1%; Performance Materials -9%.
- Q2 profit by segment: Aerospace +2%; Automation and Control Solutions +6%; Performance Materials +7%.
- "We saw growth acceleration...within aerospace, continued growth in our commercial and industrial businesses within ACS, and higher volume across our advanced materials portfolio, particularly in fluorine products," CEO Dave Cote said in a statement.
- Honeywell (NYSE:HON) maintains its 2015 sales outlook of $39B-$39.6B, but upped its EPS outlook to a range of $6.05-$6.15, raising the low end from $6.00.
- HON +1.5% premarket
- Q2 results
Fri, Jul. 17, 7:01 AM
Thu, Jul. 16, 5:30 PM
Fri, Apr. 17, 7:37 AM
- Net income of $1.12B, or $1.41 a share, vs. $1B, or $1.28 a share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Q1 profit by segment: Aerospace +7%; Automation and Control Solutions +10%; Performance Materials +6%.
- Q1 sales by segment: Aerospace -6%; Automation and Control Solutions -3%; Performance Materials -5%.
- Honeywell (NYSE:HON) cut its 2015 sales outlook to a range of $39B-$39.6B from $40.5B-$41.1B and raised the lower end of its EPS outlook to a range of $6.00-$6.15 from $5.95-$6.15.
- HON -3.6% premarket
- Q1 results
Fri, Apr. 17, 7:02 AM
Thu, Apr. 16, 5:30 PM
Wed, Mar. 4, 9:54 AM
- "While M&A is the priority, we will deploy net cash amounts in excess of $1B-$2B for incremental share repurchase, and are committed to growing our dividend rate faster than earnings," announced CEO Dave Cote at the company's investor day.
- Honeywell (HON -1.4%) also said it plans to add an additional dollar in earnings per share by 2018 via share repurchase programs and capital deployment.
- Previously: Honeywell affirms 2015 financial guidance (Mar. 04 2015)
Wed, Mar. 4, 8:40 AM
- At its annual investor conference in New York City today, Honeywell (NYSE:HON) again backed its previously disclosed financial guidance for 2015 and updated its outlook for Q1:
- Q1: Reported sales of ~$9.4B; Margin up ~130 bps vs. ~110 bps; Affirmed EPS of $1.36-$1.41.
- 2015: ~4% organic sales growth, up 1-2% Y/Y at $40.5B-$41.1B; Segment margin 17.6%-17.9%, up 100-130 bps; EPS of $5.95-$6.15, up 7-11% Y/Y; Free cash flow of $4.2-$4.3B, up 8-11% Y/Y.
- Honeywell also reaffirmed its five-year outlook for organic sales of $46B-$51B and segment margin of 18.5-20%.
- Previously: Honeywell backs 2015 guidance (Feb. 19 2015)
Thu, Feb. 19, 10:52 AM
- At the Barclays Capital Industrial Select Conference today, Honeywell (HON +0.2%) backed its view of ~4% organic sales growth of in 2015, up 1-2% Y/Y at $40.5B-$41.1B.
- The company also affirmed its EPS forecast of $5.95-$6.15, with free cash flow of $4.2-$4.3B.
- Honeywell shares have climbed almost 13% in the last 52 weeks.
Fri, Jan. 23, 7:59 AM
- Net income of $956M vs $947M in the same quarter a year ago. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs, were $1.43 per share.
- Q4 profit by segment: Aerospace -14%; Automation and Control Solutions +8%; Performance Materials +6%.
- "In Q4, Honeywell delivered 4% organic sales growth and achieved 15% EPS growth (excluding the pension mark-to-market adjustment), exceeding the high end of our guidance range and capping off another year of terrific performance in 2014," said Honeywell CEO Dave Cote.
- The company reaffirmed its 2015 forecast: Organic sales growth of ~4%, up 1-2% Y/Y at $40.5B-$41.1B. 2015 EPS is expected to be between $5.95-$6.15, with free cash flow of $4.2-$4.3B.
- HON +1.5% premarket
- Q4 results
Fri, Jan. 23, 7:01 AM
Thu, Jan. 22, 5:30 PM
Honeywell International Inc is a technology & manufacturing company, serving customers with aerospace products & services, control, sensing and security technologies for buildings, homes and industry, turbochargers, automotive products, chemicals.
Other News & PR