- Despite a 4% growth in the Industrial Production, Honeywell was able to rake in revenues of $9.7 billion representing an increase of 6%.
- The company is also working on streamlining its business and becoming more centered on “Great Positions in Good Industries”.
- It plans to combine its Transport Systems business with Aerospace in order to exploit the benefits of engineering and technology similarities and the shared business mechanisms.
- The amalgamation is anticipated to elevate the segment’s 2014 margin to 19.5% from 18.2% in the prior year.
- The stock represents an upside potential of approximately 50% and offers a dividend yield of 1.89%.