Hornbeck Offshore Services And The Promise Of The Deepwater
Jenks Jumps • 12 Comments
Jenks Jumps • 12 Comments
Hornbeck Offshore Services Has Over 30% Upside
Wed, May 4, 4:56 PM
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:42 PM
Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM| Tue, Feb. 16, 5:35 PM
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:29 PM
- Hornbeck Offshore (NYSE:HOS): Q3 EPS of $0.21 misses by $0.08.
- Revenue of $116.3M (-30.3% Y/Y) misses by $11.07M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AFFX, AFOP, AMGN, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, BANC, BLKB, BWLD, CACI, CAVM, CBL, CGI, CHDN, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNL, CNO, CNW, CRUS, CSGP, CW, CWT, DRE, DYAX, ECHO, ELLI, EPR, EQIX, EQY, ESIO, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FFIV, FMC, FORM, FORR, FR, GPRO, HBI, HLS, HOS, HT, HUBG, HY, INT, INVN, ISIL, KEX, KRA, KS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NEM, NGD, NSIT, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OGS, OII, ORLY, OTEX, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, QUIK, REG, ROG, ROVI, RRC, SCI, SGI, SGMO, SIMO, SPN, SPRT, SPWR, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, THG, THRX, TILE, TLLP, TSO, TTMI, UNM, VAR, VECO, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WLL, WMB, WSTL, WTS, YELP
Jul. 29, 2015, 5:06 PM
- Hornbeck Offshore (NYSE:HOS): Q2 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.28.
- Revenue of $136.45M (-20.3% Y/Y) beats by $8.71M.
- Shares -0.33% AH.
Apr. 30, 2015, 3:59 PM
- Hornbeck Offshore (HOS +10.1%) is one of the day's biggest gainers after Q1 earnings trumped analyst expectations by a wide margin.
- Lower costs helped drive the strong Q1 result, as HOS's operating expenses fell 10.5% Y/Y to $61M; HOS expects Q2 operating expenses of $60M-$65M.
- Q1 revenues fell 1.5% Y/Y to $134M, slightly trailing analyst estimates: HOs blames soft spot market conditions, which led it late last year to moor 18 of its offshore support vessels compared with none of the ships being kept out of service during the year-ago period.
- The lower revenue was partially offset by $18M in revenue earned from the full or partial-period contribution of 12 vessels that were placed in service since December 2013 under HOS's fifth OSV newbuild program.
- Q1 average new generation OSV dayrates were $26,705, down $900 Q/Q and in-line with the prior-year quarter.
Apr. 29, 2015, 5:37 PM
- Hornbeck Offshore (NYSE:HOS): Q1 EPS of $0.42 beats by $0.14.
- Revenue of $134.6M (-1.4% Y/Y) misses by $2.06M.
Apr. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEL, AFFX, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ASH, ATRC, ATW, AVG, AXS, BIDU, BLKB, BVN, CACI, CAVM, CBT, CHMT, CMO, CMPR, CNO, CNW, COHR, CRL, CSGP, CSII, CW, CWT, DOX, DRE, DXCM, DYAX, ECOL, ELGX, EQIX, EQY, ES, ESV, EXL, EXR, FLEX, FOE, FORM, FORR, GLUU, HOLX, HOS, HY, IPCM, ISIL, KAMN, KEG, KEX, KRA, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, LXRX, MAA, MAC, MANT, MAR, MDAS, MEOH, MEP, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NSR, NXPI, O, OGS, OIS, PDM, PPC, PRXL, PTC, QEP, QUIK, RKT, ROG, RRTS, SAM, SCI, SFLY, SGI, SPOK, SPRT, SSS, STAA, STR, SU, TAL, TCO, TEX, TILE, TTEK, TTMI, TX, UNM, VAR, VRTX, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WTS, XL, YELP
Feb. 11, 2015, 4:49 PM
- Hornbeck Offshore (NYSE:HOS): Q4 EPS of $0.52 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $160.22M (+10.6% Y/Y) misses by $7.44M.
Feb. 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACHC, AEM, AMAT, AMBR, AUY, BIDU, CAKE, CJES, CPA, CRAY, CSCO, CSOD, CTL, CVA, CXW, CYS, DDR, DIOD, EFC, EFX, EXL, FET, FEYE, FORR, GAS, HIVE, HNI, HOS, IO, ITRI, LPSN, MET, NSIT, NTAP, NTWK, NU, NVDA, OII, PNRA, PPC, QDEL, REG, SCSS, SKX, SLF, SPRT, STMP, SWM, TAL, TCX, TRIP, TSLA, TSO, TTGT, WFM, ZEN, ZU
Oct. 30, 2014, 8:19 AM
- Hornbeck Offshore Service (NYSE:HOS) +7.5% premarket after reporting mixed Q3 results but authorizing a $150M share repurchase program.
- HOS says Q3 average new generation OSV dayrates were $28,049, up $500 Q/Q and Y/Y, and forward contract coverage for its current and projected fleet of active new generation OSVs is 62% for Q4 and 27% for FY 2015.
- As of the end of Q3, excluding two inactive non-core vessels, HOS' operating fleet consisted of 60 new generation OSVs and four MPSVs.
Oct. 29, 2014, 5:20 PM
- Hornbeck Offshore (NYSE:HOS): Q3 EPS of $0.72 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $166.89M (+25.6% Y/Y) misses by $5.89M.
- Shares +7.55% AH.
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:03 PM
- Hornbeck Offshore (NYSE:HOS): Q2 EPS of $0.85 beats by $0.36.
- Revenue of $171M (+25.2% Y/Y) beats by $21.9M.
Hornbeck Offshore Services, Inc. operates as a provider of marine transportation services to exploration & production, oilfield service, offshore construction and military customers. It owns and operates largest fleets of new generation OSVs and MPSVs, which support the deep-well, deepwater and... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR