Wed, Nov. 9, 8:36 AM
Mon, Oct. 31, 9:07 AM
- Chanticleer Holdings (NASDAQ:HOTR) announces a rights offering to its existing shareholders and public warrant holders for up to $13.5M in units
- The company plans to distribute non-transferable subscription rights to purchase units, each unit consisting of one share of redeemable series 1 preferred stock and one series 1 warrant to purchase 10 shares of common stock.
- The proposed rights offering will consist of up to an aggregate of 1M units at an exercise price of $13.50 per unit.
- The company says the rights offering proceeds will be used to retire some debt obligations, provide funds for store-related growth and for general working capital.
Mon, Aug. 29, 8:02 AM
- Chanticleer Holdings (NASDAQ:HOTR) announces the geographical expansion of its agreement with a financial partner to include restaurants beyond the Seattle, Washington area.
- The company says the investor is funding the opening of a Little Big Burger in Beaverton, Oregon. Construction has begun and the restaurant is expected to open shortly.
- Source: Press Release
Thu, Aug. 11, 8:03 AM
Tue, Jul. 12, 9:39 AM
- Chanticleer Holdings (HOTR +10.7%) announces that it intends to exit the Australia and Eastern Europe markets. The stores are expected to either be sold or closed during Q3 of 2016.
- Updated from CEO Mike Pruitt: "Most of the stores across our platform are performing well, with growing comps and attractive store economics. Unfortunately our 5 stores in Australia and our store in Budapest, Hungary, while demonstrating recent progress, continue to significantly underperform our other locations and accounted for approximately $0.7 million of the reported net loss in the first quarter of 2016."
- Source: Press Release
Tue, May 17, 7:07 AM
- Chanticleer Holdings (NASDAQ:HOTR): Q1 EPS of -$0.07 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $11.62M (+34.0% Y/Y) misses by $1.71M.
Thu, Mar. 31, 8:39 AM
- Chanticleer Holdings (NASDAQ:HOTR): Q4 EPS of -$0.12 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.05.
- Revenue of $12.66M (+46.5% Y/Y) misses by $1.41M.
Tue, Feb. 16, 8:11 AM
- Chanticleer Holdings (NASDAQ:HOTR) announces it signed a multi-unit franchise deal with Spartan Investment for development in the Baltimore-Washington D.C. market.
- The agreement covers three new BGR the Burger Joint locations to start.
Wed, Feb. 10, 7:07 AM
- Chantincleer Holdings (NASDAQ:HOTR) saw positive same store sales growth in the U.S. during Q4.
- The Better Burgers Fast Casual chain saw a 9.1% increase, while the comp at Just Fresh Fast Casual was 4.2%.
- Same-store sales were up 2.4% for U.S. Hooters restaurants, while they fell 6% at international Hooters outlets.
Dec. 30, 2015, 8:46 AM
- Chanticleer Holdings (HOTR) sent a letter to shareholders discussing the "pain" of the company's declining stock price.
- "I cannot remember a time when I felt our share price, and consequently our Company, was more undervalued," lamented CEO Mike Pruitt.
- Puitt says the restaurant chain operator plans to press on with a plan to open more locations in 2016 and leverage organic growth opportunities.
- Shares of Chanticleer Holdings are down 74% from their 52-week high. The stock has been fiercely debated on Seeking Alpha this year.
Nov. 16, 2015, 4:42 PM
- Chanticleer Holdings (NASDAQ:HOTR): Q3 EPS of -$0.31 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.16.
- Revenue of $10.27M (+10.3% Y/Y) misses by $2.21M.
Nov. 5, 2015, 12:32 PM
- Shares of Chanticleer Holdings (HOTR), Napco Security Technologies (NSSC -1%), and Noble Roman's (OTCQB:NROM -6.5%) are on watch after the companies presented today at The MicroCap Conference.
- There was a buzz for Napco Security based off the nearly 50% insider ownership and well-timed buyback activity near the share price low of the year. The company is near a $20M quarterly revenue rate which should lead to a jump in margins off the improved scale.
- It was a packed house for Noble Roman's talk, while Chanticleer's was lightly attended.
- Previous Seeking Alpha coverage from on the site
Sep. 18, 2015, 9:15 AM
Sep. 14, 2015, 11:48 AM
- Chanticleer Holdings (HOTR +1.8%) reports same-store sales are up 12% YTD for the U.S.-based Hooters outlets it operates.
- The company plans to expand Hooters in the Pacific Northwest to complement the other chains it owns and operates.
Sep. 9, 2015, 8:32 AM
- Chanticleer Holdings (NASDAQ:HOTR) announces same-store sales have increased by 7.8% YTD through the end of August.
- The YTD comp at American Burger Company was +11%, while Just Fresh pulled off a 6% comp.
Aug. 31, 2015, 8:17 AM
- Chanticleer Holdings (NASDAQ:HOTR) issues a reminder that in order to be a shareholder of record for the company's upcoming rights offering, shares must be held by investors by the market close tomorrow.
- The right offering will be for an amount up to $10M.