Wed, Jun. 29, 8:12 AM
Wed, Jun. 22, 9:55 AM
- Healthcare Realty Trust (HR -1.3%) is cut to Underperform from Market Perform, and Physicians Realty Trust (DOC -1.5%) to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities.
- The two have moved nearly in lockstep this year, with DOC up 18.6% and HR higher by 17.2%. On a year-over-year basis, HR is ahead 40% and DOC 26%.
Wed, Mar. 23, 9:49 AM
- Healthcare Realty Trust (NYSE:HR) keeps confounding the bears, and one throws in the towel today, with Cowen and Company upgrading to Market Perform from Underperform.
- The stock's higher by 1.25% today and by more than one-third since early September.
- Previously: Hilliard Lyons stays bearish on Healthcare Realty Trust (Feb. 17)
Thu, Mar. 3, 5:33 PM
- Apartment REIT UDR is up 2.1% after hours as it's headed into the S&P 500 from a previous spot on the MidCap 400.
- The firm will replace Keurig Green Mountain (NASDAQ:GMCR) after the close tomorrow, following Keurig's successful acquisition by JAB Holding. Meanwhile, SmallCap 600 constituent Healthcare Realty Trust (HR +0.8%) takes UDR's spot in the MidCap 400.
- Moving down the chain, Proto Labs (PRLB +0.7%) will replace Healthcare Realty Trust in the SmallCap 600. It's up 4.3% after hours.
- Previously: Coffee giant takes control of Keurig Green Mountain (Mar. 03 2016)
Sep. 24, 2012, 5:36 PM
Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated (HR) announces an 8M share secondary offering of common stock. The company had approximately 78M shares outstanding as of July 25, and intends to use the proceeds to acquire healthcare facilities as well as for other general purposes such as repaying debt. Shares -3.5% AH.| Sep. 24, 2012, 5:36 PM
Aug. 1, 2011, 11:01 AM