SA News • Nov. 12, 2014
There are no Transcripts on HRT.
Nov. 12, 2014, 7:53 AM
Aug. 8, 2014, 7:48 AM
- Arrhythmia Research Technology (NYSEMKT:HRT) Q2 results: Revenues: $6.3M (+28.8%); Gross Profit: $1.1M (+103.3%); Operating Expenses: $869.3K (-2.7%); Operating Income: $264.7K (+178.8%); Net Income: $240.5K (+108.3%); EPS: $0.09 (+108.5%); Quick Assets: $232.0K (-69.1%); CF Ops (1H): $829.7K (+999%).
- No guidance given.
May. 9, 2014, 7:58 AM
Nov. 20, 2013, 12:02 AM
Oct. 8, 2013, 8:45 AM
Aug. 20, 2013, 1:51 PM
- Arrhythmia Research Technology (HRT) says it didn't file its quarterly earnings report by the August 19 due date because of an ongoing review into the valuation of deferred tax assets.
- On a preliminary basis, the company said it expects to report Q2 revenue rose 1.9% to $4.88M from a revised $4.79M a year ago.
- It also sees its net loss for the three months ended in June narrowing to $328,022 from a $1.04M loss in the year-ago period.
- The stock was halted earlier, but has since resumed trading.
HRT vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR