Horizon Technology FinanceNASDAQ
Wed, Nov. 2, 1:01 PM
Wed, Nov. 2, 12:00 PM
- Noting the lower size of the investment portfolio, Horizon Technology Finance (HRZN -11.3%) last night cut its monthly distribution to $0.10 per share from $0.12.
- The portfolio size at Q3's end of $208.2M fell from $249M a year ago, thanks in part to a lower pace of new investments, but also to some credit quality deterioration. As of quarter-end, there were four investments totaling $12M ranked with a "1" - a high degree of risk of loss of principal. This compares to one investment totaling $500K at the start of the year.
- Horizon Technology Finance earnings center
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:58 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:57 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 5:56 PM
Tue, Nov. 1, 4:07 PM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACHC, AFG, AGII, AMSG, BFAM, BGFV, BIO, BLKB, BYD, CACC, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAVM, CERN, CHSP, CHUY, CIM, CNO, CSU, CUZ, CYH, DATA, DEI, DENN, DNB, DV, DVN, DXCM, EA, EIX, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ES, ESIO, ETSY, EXTR, FARO, FIVN, FLT, FRPT, FTAI, FTR, GHDX, GILD, HLF, HRZN, HURN, HWAY, HY, ICFI, ILMN, IPHI, JCOM, JIVE, KFRC, KS, LOCK, MOD, MTCH, MTDR, MTW, MXWL, MYGN, NBL, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMED, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PDM, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PRTA, PXD, QUAD, QUOT, REG, RGR, RIGL, RNR, RPAI, RPT, RSPP, SANM, SBAC, SHO, SM, SQ, TCO, TNAV, TNDM, TNET, TRMB, TRNC, TRUP, TSE, TSRA, TTOO, TXRH, ULTI, VECO, VIAV, VRSK, WBMD, WES, WGP, WING, WR, WSTC, WTR, WU, X, XCO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZG
Tue, Oct. 18, 6:17 AM
Fri, Sep. 16, 7:11 AM
Mon, Sep. 12, 10:04 AM
- The sector has been a big beneficiary of the rates lower-for-longer thesis, the bounce in oil and the related major move higher in high-yield.
- All three of those themes have been called into question since Labor Day. SA author BDC Buzz reminds not all BDCs are created equal, and says the higher risk ones will likely be underperformers in a correction ... Think Prospect Capital (PSEC -4%), TICC Capital (TICC -1%) and KCAP Financial (KCAP -2.7%). Fifth Street Finance (FSC -2%), Medley Capital (MCC -2.6%) and Full Circle Capital (FULL -0.4%) also fit the bill, and PennantPark (PNNT -1.5%), Gladstone (GLAD -3.4%), and Apollo Investment (AINV -1.2%) have the highest amount of oil exposure.
- Those BDCs with "true" first-lien assets and stable NAV will be the outperformers: New Mountain Finance (NMFC -1.8%), Solar Senior (SUNS -0.1%), Goldman Sachs BDC (GSBD -0.7%), Golub Capital (GBDC -0.5%), FS Investment (FSIC -1.7%), Monroe Capital (MRCC -0.1%), TPG (TSLX -0.6%), Main Street (MAIN -0.1%), PennatPark Floating Rate (PFLT -0.1%), Hercules (HTGC -1.4%), Horizon (HRZN -1.8%), and TCP Capital (TCPC -0.7%) are worth a look.
- ETFs: BDCL, BDCS, BIZD, FGB, LBDC
Tue, Aug. 2, 4:20 PM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGII, AIG, AMED, AMSG, AR, ARC, AVD, BEAT, BECN, BGFV, BPI, BRKR, CALD, CALX, CAR, CENT, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CLI, CLUB, CRAY, CSU, CXO, CZR, DEI, DVN, DXCM, EA, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ESE, ESIO, EXAM, FANG, FARO, FGL, FISV, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNGN, FORM, FTAI, FTV, FUEL, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, GUID, HBI, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INN, JIVE, KAR, KFRC, LOCK, LQ, MATX, MDU, MOD, MRC, MRCY, MXWL, NBR, NEWR, NFX, NOVT, NPO, NYMT, OCLR, OESX, OHI, OKE, OKS, OMI, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QRVO, QUOT, REXX, RGR, RIGL, RLOC, RPAI, RPXC, RUBI, SF, SGY, SLCA, SM, STAG, SUPN, SYRG, TMH, TNAV, TPC, TRQ, TRUP, TSRA, TX, VNOM, VRSK, VTAE, WMGI, WR, WTR, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN
Wed, May 4, 1:02 PM
- Horizon Technology Finance (NASDAQ:HRZN) declares $0.115/share monthly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 12.02%
- Payable July 15; for shareholders of record June 20; ex-div June 16.
- Payable Aug. 15; for shareholders of record July 20; ex-div July 18.
- Payable Sept. 15; for shareholders of record Aug. 19; ex-div Aug. 17.
Tue, May 3, 4:32 PM
- Horizon Technology Finance (NASDAQ:HRZN): Q1 NII of $0.38 beats by $0.03.
- Total investment income of $9.3M (+27.9% Y/Y) beats by $0.63M.
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN
Tue, Mar. 8, 4:11 PM
- Horizon Technology Finance (NASDAQ:HRZN): Q4 NII of $0.35 in-line.
- Total investment income of $8.56M (+17.6% Y/Y) misses by $0.24M.
- Shares -0.4% AH.