HSN, Inc.: A Diamond In The Rough Retail Sector
HSN Inc.: Trading At A Discount To Its Intrinsic Value
Wed, Feb. 24, 8:12 AM
May 6, 2015, 9:19 AM
- HSN (NASDAQ:HSNI) declares $0.35/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 2.26%
- Payable June 17; for shareholders of record June 3; ex-div June 1.
Jan. 28, 2015, 5:12 PM
- Liberty Interactive (QVCA,LVNTA,LVNTB) will pay an extraordinary cash distribution totaling $53.8M to holders of its 1% Exchangeable Senior Debentures due 2043.
- The payout is tied to a $10 special dividend issued by HSN (NASDAQ:HSNI) for its shareholders of record Feb. 9.
- With HSNI paying out its dividend on Feb. 19, Liberty will pay its distribution of $134.58/debenture on March 19, to debenture holders of record March 5.
Jan. 28, 2015, 8:16 AM
- HSN (NASDAQ:HSNI) declares $10.00/share special dividend.
- Payable Feb. 19; for shareholders of record Feb. 9; ex-div Feb. 5.
- Additionally, board authorized a share repurchase program covering 4 million shares.
HSN, Inc. is an interactive multi-channel retailer. The company offers retail experiences through various platforms, including television, online, mobile, in catalogs and in retail and outlet stores. It operates through two segments: HSN and Cornerstone. The HSN segment is a retailer and... More
Industry: Catalog & Mail Order Houses
Country: United States
Other News & PR