Wed, Oct. 28, 10:18 AM
- Hershey (HSY -3.8%) reports organic net sales rose 1.5% in Q3.
- Segment sales: North America: $1.73B (+2.4%); International & other: $226.91M (-15.2%).
- Adjusted gross margin rate improved 220 bps to 46% driven by net price realization, supply chain productivity and costs savings initiatives.
- EBIT margin grew 180 bps to 21.2%.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net sales: +1.5% to +2% (excluding currency impact); Adjusted gross margin rate: low end of +135 bps to +145 bps; GAAP EPS: $2.22 to $2.34; Adjusted EPS: $4.10 to $4.18.
Wed, Oct. 28, 7:06 AM
Tue, Oct. 27, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AGCO, AIT, AN, ANTM, APO, ARW, BAH, BDC, BGCP, BOKF, BSX, CARB, CFR, CG, CHMT, CMC, COT, DHX, DORM, DX, EVER, EVR, FCAU, FDML, FLIR, GD, GHM, GNRC, GRMN, HES, HLT, HOT, HSY, HTA, ICE, IDXX, IP, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MDLZ, NEE, NMR, NOC, NOV, NSC, OXY, PCG, Q, RDWR, RES, ROL, SAH, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SSE, STRA, TECH, TEL, TGI, TKR, UMC, VLO, VLY, VNTV, WBA, WEX, WOOF, XRAY
Fri, Aug. 7, 7:23 AM
- Hershey (NYSE:HSY) reports a net acquisitions and divestitures benefit of 1.4 percentage points in Q2. Unfavorable foreign currency exchange swings chopped off 1.3 percentage points of growth.
- Segment sales: North America +1.8% to $1.399B, International -12.1% to $179.3M.
- Adjusted gross margin rate increased 130 bps to 46.7% off of improved pricing.
- Retail chocolate sales in China were up about 10%.
- Guidance: Full-year revenue expected to increase 1.5% to 2.5% (+3% to +4% in constant currency). EPS of $4.10 to $4.18 seen vs. $4.15 consensus.
- Previously: Hershey beats by $0.03, misses on revenue
Fri, Aug. 7, 7:01 AM
Thu, Aug. 6, 5:30 PM
Thu, Apr. 23, 8:36 AM
- Hershey (NYSE:HSY) reports net sales rose 4.6% excluding unfavorable foreign currency translation in Q1.
- Segment sales: North America: $1.71B (+2.9%); International & other: $230.8M (+8.5%).
- Adjusted gross margin rate improved 10 bps to 46.6%.
- EBIT margin fell 200 bps to 20.3%.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net sales: +4.5% to +5.5%; Gross margin rate: +155 bps to +165 bps; GAAP EPS: $4.17 to $4.28; Adjusted EPS: $4.30 to $4.38;
- HSY -1.86% premarket.
Thu, Apr. 23, 7:10 AM
Wed, Apr. 22, 5:30 PM
- ABBV, AEP, ALK, ALXN, ASPS, AVT, BAX, BBT, BCC, BEAV, BHE, BKU, BMS, BTU, CAB, CAM, CAT, CFX, CLFD, CLI, CMS, COL, COR, CSL, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DPZ, DST, EQM, EQT, ERIC, FAF, FCX, FNB, GM, GMT, GPK, GRA, HP, HSY, HUB.B, IQNT, IR, IVC, JAH, JCI, JNS, KKR, LAZ, LLY, LTM, LUV, MDP, MDSO, MHO, MJN, MMM, MO, MTH, NDAQ, NUE, NVS, NWE, ORI, PENN, PEP, PG, PHM, PII, PNK, PRLB, PTEN, RS, RTIX, RTN, SFE, SNA, SQNS, STC, SUI, SWK, SXC, SYNT, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WBC, WCC, WNS
Thu, Jan. 29, 7:10 AM
Wed, Jan. 28, 5:30 PM
- ABT, AIT, ALLY, ALV, ALXN, APD, BABA, BAX, BC, BEAV, BMS, BX, CAH, CAM, CELG, CHKP, CL, CLFD, CMS, COH, COP, CRR, CSH, DGX, DHX, DOW, DST, EMC, EPD, F, GLOP, HAE, HAR, HGG, HOG, HP, HSY, HUB.B, ITG, IVZ, JBLU, KELYA, KEM, KMT, LLL, LRN, LSTR, MD, MJN, MMYT, MTH, NDAQ, NOC, NOK, NYCB, OSTK, OXY, PENN, PHM, POT, PSX, PSXP, RCI, RCL, RDS.A, RGLD, RGS, RTN, RYL, SHW, SILC, SWK, SXC, TCB, TDY, TKR, TMO, TWC, UBSI, VIAB, VLO, VLY, VRTS, WCC, WILN, WRLD, XEL, ZMH
Oct. 29, 2014, 7:15 AM
Oct. 28, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AIT, ALKS, ALLY, AMED, ARW, AUO, AVX, BAH, BDC, CCJ, CFR, CKSW, CMC, COT, CTCM, DXYN, ETN, EVER, EXC, GHM, GRMN, GT, H, HES, HSY, IACI, ISSI, JLL, LFUS, MHFI, MRGE, MTH, NVMI, OMG, PAG, PB, PSX, PSXP, PX, RES, RL, ROL, RYAM, SEE, SKYW, SO, SODA, SPW, SPWR, STM, TEL, TFX, UAM, UBSI, VLY, WEC, WLP, WM, XRAY
Jul. 24, 2014, 10:18 AM
- Hershey’s (HSY -1.9%) Q2 net income increased 5.4% Y/Y to $168.2M from $159.5M in the same quarter a year ago.
- 60% of overall volume growth was derived from new product offerings, with core products contributing the remaining 40%.
- Revenue rose 4.6% to $1.58B from $1.51B Y/Y.
- Due to increased input costs, the company reported a gross margin of 45.5%, 210 basis points lower than the gross margin in Q2 2013.
- Hershey's expects full-year 2014 net sales growth to be around the low end of its long-term 5-7% target due to the impact of price increases and foreign currency exchange rates.
- Q2 earnings
Jul. 24, 2014, 7:03 AM
Jul. 23, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AAL, ABC, ALK, ALXN, ARG, ASPS, BBW, BC, BCC, BHE, BKU, BMS, BMY, BPOP, BSX, CAB, CAM, CAT, CCE, CELG, CLF, CLFD, CLI, CMS, COG, CRI, CRY, CSH, CWEI, DAN, DFT, DGX, DHI, DLX, DNKN, DO, DPS, DST, ECA, EQM, EQT, F, FAF, FLIR, GM, GNTX, GPI, GPK, GRUB, HOT, HSY, IMAX, IMS, IQNT, ISSI, IVC, JAH, JBLU, KEM, KKR, LAZ, LLY, LTM, LUV, MHO, MMM, MTH, MTRN, NBL, NDAQ, NOK, NUE, NWE, O, ORI, OSTK, PCP, PDS, PENN, PHM, PNK, POT, PRLB, PTEN, QSII, RCI, RCL, RDWR, RS, RTIX, RTN, SCHL, SFE, SIAL, SQNS, SUI, SVU, SXC, TDY, TROW, TWI, UA, UAL, UFS, UNP, USG, VAC, VDSI, VIVO, WAB, WCC, WIT, WYN, ZMH
The Hershey Co is engaged in the manufacturing, marketing, selling and distributing chocolate and sugar confectionery products, pantry items, such as baking ingredients, toppings and beverages; and gum and mint refreshment products.
Other News & PR