Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.NYSE
Fri, Nov. 11, 12:53 PM
- Surging interest rates this week had investors pulling money from income favorites like REITs and utilities, and rotating into yield-starved banks, insurance companies, and brokerages.
- With the bond market closed for Veteran's Day, rates are taking the day off, and REITs and utilities (XLU +0.3%) are seeing a sizable bounce. VNQ +1.1%, IYR +0.9%
- Retails rates are thought to be more exposed than most to rising rates, and they were among the hardest hit. Today: Realty Income (O +1.6%), Vereit (VER +4.3%), National Retail (NNN +1%), Store Capital (STOR +4.3%)
- Other equity REITs: Omega (OHI +0.5%), LTC Properties (LTC +2%), Healthcare Trust (HTA +2.2%), Gramercy Property (GPT +3%), Gladstone Commercial (GOOD +4.3%), Lexington Realty (LXP +2.4%), General Growth (GGP +1%), Simon Property (SPG +1%), Retail Opportunity (ROIC +2.5%), Life Storage (LSI +1.4%), First Potomac (FPO +7.5%), Stag Industrial (STAG +1.5%)
Tue, Oct. 25, 4:08 PM
Tue, Oct. 25, 11:55 AM
Mon, Oct. 24, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, ABAX, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, AMP, BCR, BLDP, BXMT, BXP, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLI, CMG, CNI, COF, CSL, CSV, CVA, DFS, DGI, EQR, ESRX, ETH, EW, FSP, FUEL, HIW, HT, HTA, IRBT, JNPR, LOGI, MDR, MRCY, NBR, NCR, NUVA, OI, P, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RMD, RNG, ROIC, RRC, RSYS, SKT, TMK, TRMK, TSS, UDR, UIS, UMBF, USNA, VRTX, WFT, WRB, WSBC, ZIXI
Thu, Sep. 8, 7:16 AM
Wed, Sep. 7, 5:36 PM
Wed, Sep. 7, 4:14 PM
- Healthcare Trust of America (NYSE:HTA) closed on about $187M of purchases thus far in Q3, including the $150M purchase of four MOBs in Orange County. Year-to-date, the company has invested more than $600M in MOBs totaling 2M square feet.
- Up 28% year-to-date and residing at a 52-week high, HTA is selling 3.5M shares of common stock. The underwriter greenshoe is for another 525K shares.
- There are no after hours trades yet to report.
Mon, Aug. 1, 4:09 PM
Mon, Aug. 1, 3:04 PM
Sun, Jul. 31, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEGN, AEIS, AMKR, APU, ARE, ATW, BDE, BLKB, CEMP, CGNX, CHGG, CKEC, CONE, CUTR, DAC, DNB, ENH, ENSG, EXAC, FTR, GGP, GKOS, GPRE, HTA, IDTI, ININ, IPHS, KMT, LNT, MCEP, MTGE, NGHC, NLS, OFIX, OGS, OLN, PLOW, PPS, PQ, QUAD, RAIL, RXN, RYAM, SBRA, SYKE, TEX, THC, TNET, TREX, TSE, TTOO, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, WMB, WSTC, XOXO
Tue, Jul. 12, 8:05 AM
Mon, Apr. 25, 4:24 PM
- Q1 normalized FFO of $52.1M or $0.40 per share vs. $46.6M and $0.35 one year ago. Normalized FAD of $0.37 per share vs. $0.35.
- Same-property cash NOI of $64.4M up 3%, with rental revenue of $72.6M up 2.1%.
- General and administrative expenses of $6.8M vs. $6.6M a year ago.
- Leased rate of 92.1% up 40 basis points Y/Y.
- Conference call tomorrow at 11 ET
- Previously: Healthcare Trust of America FFO in-line, beats on revenue (April 25)
- HTA flat after hours
Mon, Apr. 25, 4:09 PM
- Healthcare Trust of America (NYSE:HTA): Q1 FFO of $0.40 in-line.
- Revenue of $107.3M (+8.9% Y/Y) beats by $3.71M.
Mon, Apr. 25, 11:47 AM
- Healthcare Trust of America (NYSE:HTA) declares $0.295/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 4.14%
- Payable July 8; for shareholders of record July 1; ex-div June 29.
Sun, Apr. 24, 5:35 PM
Wed, Apr. 6, 7:32 AM| Wed, Apr. 6, 7:32 AM | 7 Comments