Hub Group, Inc.NASDAQ
Tue, Nov. 22, 11:08 AM
- Analyst John Larkin takes advantage of big runs higher of late to downgrade a trio of names. He expects a forthcoming "rationalization of valuations."
- Downgraded to Hold from Buy: Hub Group (HUBG -0.6%), CH Robinson (CHRW -0.4%), Swift Transportation (SWFT flat)
- YTD gains: SWFT +84%, HUBG +29%, CHRW +17%
- Source: Bloomberg
Wed, Oct. 26, 4:14 PM
Tue, Oct. 25, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AHL, ALDW, ALGT, AMSF, ANIK, AR, ARI, ARRS, AXS, AXTI, BGG, BWLD, CAA, CACI, CAKE, CDE, CHE, CMO, CMPR, CRY, CSGP, CSII, CW, DDR, DLB, DRE, ECHO, EFX, EGHT, EPE, EQY, ESND, ESV, EXR, FBHS, FFIV, FISV, FORR, GG, GRPN, GTY, HUBG, IBKC, INFN, JBT, KEX, KMT, KNX, KRA, KRC, KWR, LLNW, LMAT, MB, MC, MEOH, MKSI, MMLP, MMSI, MN, MUR, NEM, NEU, NOW, NTGR, NTRI, NXPI, O, OCN, ORLY, PLNT, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QTM, RCII, RGA, RHI, RJF, SCI, SFLY, SGMO, SHLM, SIGI, SU, TER, TILE, TIS, TRN, TSLA, TTMI, TXN, TYL, UCTT, UHS, UNM, VAR, VMW, WCN, WDC, WIRE, WLL, XL
Tue, Jul. 26, 4:05 PM
Mon, Jul. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AIZ, AKAM, AKR, ALDR, AMP, APC, ARI, ASH, AXS, BCR, BJRI, BLDP, BVN, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, CAVM, CB, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CNO, CSV, CTXS, CUZ, CVA, DDR, DMRC, DOX, EQR, ETH, EW, FSP, FTK, GHL, GLF, GMED, HUBG, HURN, ILMN, IRBT, JBT, JNPR, KN, LLTC, LNDC, MDR, MTCH, MTSI, NANO, NCR, NUVA, OIS, PEI, PNRA, PSB, QTS, RGC, RHI, RNR, RRC, RSYS, SGEN, SKT, TGB, TRMK, TRU, TSS, TWTR, UDR, UHS, UIS, ULTI, UMBF, USNA, VR, WES, WGP, WNC, X, ZION, ZIXI
Tue, Apr. 26, 4:09 PM
- Hub Group (NASDAQ:HUBG): Q1 EPS of $0.58 beats by $0.18.
- Revenue of $805.86M (-3.6% Y/Y) misses by $34.28M.
Mon, Apr. 25, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, AFL, AIZ, AKAM, ARAY, ARI, ASH, AXS, BEAT, BLDP, BRX, BWLD, BXMT, BXP, BYD, CHRW, CINF, CLMS, CMG, COF, CREE, CRUS, CUDA, CVA, EBAY, EEFT, EQR, EW, EXAC, FE, FOE, FSP, FTI, FTNT, HAWK, HIW, HLS, HUBG, IRBT, ISIL, JBSS, JBT, KLAC, MKTO, MRCY, MTSI, MWA, NANO, NCR, NUVA, O, PEI, PNRA, PSA, PSB, RHI, RMD, RNR, SKT, SLCA, T, TEX, TMK, TSS, TWTR, TX, ULTI, VNTV, WNC, WRB, X, ZIXI
Thu, Apr. 7, 6:28 PM
- Truckload freight carriers fell sharply today after Stifel analysts downgraded several operators, saying they foresee weak pricing for long-haul trucking services for the rest of the year.
- Shares of most trucking companies have been rising since mid-January, but several trucking industry research groups have said capacity in the market remains relatively plentiful, giving shipping customers more leverage.
- Shares of USA Truck (NASDAQ:USAK), which was cut to Sell from Hold ended -11.1%; Hub Group (HUBG -4.6%), Marten Transport (MRTN -6%) and Universal Truckload (UACL -5.2%) were downgraded to Hold from Buy.
- Other stocks in the sector also fell, including KNX -2.4%, SWFT -3.8%, WERN -2.5%, HTLD -1.8%, CVTI -3.6%, RRTS -2.8% and CGI -2.1%.
- Now read Caution raised on the trucking sector by Avondale Partners
Wed, Feb. 3, 4:06 PM
- Hub Group (NASDAQ:HUBG): Q4 EPS of $0.63 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $890.3M (-2.7% Y/Y) misses by $21.74M.
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:35 PM
- AAV, ALL, AVB, AWH, BDN, BRKS, BWLD, BXP, CACI, CBL, CCK, CDNS, CEB, CINF, CPST, DHT, ENH, EPM, EXAR, FBHS, GEOS, GLUU, GPRO, HIVE, HUBG, ICUI, IMPV, LCI, LNC, MAA, MAC, MCHP, MDU, MET, MNR, MTGE, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, NE, NXPI, OSUR, PACB, PCL, PMT, PNNT, RE, RGLD, RRTS, SFLY, SPSC, TIS, TMK, TTWO, TWO, UHAL, WFT, WSTL, XL, YUM
Mon, Feb. 1, 4:58 PM
- Hub Group (NASDAQ:HUBG) says it hired former banker Geoff DeMartino to head a new corporate development division focused on “identifying acquisition opportunities and ultimate integration into the Hub network," WSJ reports.
- HUBG, which specializes in moving shipping containers between truck and rail for manufacturing and retail customers, has set about in recent months to overhaul its senior management as it aims to grow through acquisitions.
- DeMartino most recently led corporate development for Thermon Group Holdings, a manufacturer supplying the power and energy industries.
Oct. 28, 2015, 4:54 PM
- Hub Group (NASDAQ:HUBG): Q3 EPS of $0.55 in-line.
- Revenue of $899.87M (-1.5% Y/Y) misses by $35.94M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACGL, AEM, AF, AFFX, AFOP, AMGN, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ATML, BANC, BLKB, BWLD, CACI, CAVM, CBL, CGI, CHDN, CLI, CMO, CMPR, CNL, CNO, CNW, CRUS, CSGP, CW, CWT, DRE, DYAX, ECHO, ELLI, EPR, EQIX, EQY, ESIO, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FFIV, FMC, FORM, FORR, FR, GPRO, HBI, HLS, HOS, HT, HUBG, HY, INT, INVN, ISIL, KEX, KRA, KS, LNC, LOCK, LOPE, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MEOH, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NE, NEM, NGD, NSIT, NTRI, NVDQ, NXPI, O, OCN, OGS, OII, ORLY, OTEX, PLXS, PPC, PRXL, PSA, PTC, QDEL, QEP, QGEN, QUIK, REG, ROG, ROVI, RRC, SCI, SGI, SGMO, SIMO, SPN, SPRT, SPWR, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, THG, THRX, TILE, TLLP, TSO, TTMI, UNM, VAR, VECO, VRTX, WDC, WES, WGP, WLL, WMB, WSTL, WTS, YELP
Oct. 13, 2015, 1:12 PM
- Transportation stocks are weak today on macroeconomic concerns and with a guidance cut from Ryder capturing some attention. Investment firms have also chipped away at the airline and railroad sectors with downgrades and price target revisions.
- The move lower includes a wide variety of trucking, freight, and logistics stocks. FedEx (FDX -1.4%), Norfolk Southern (NSC -1.5%), CSX Corporation (CSX -1.7%), Knight Transportation (KNX -4.8%), J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT -2.4%), Landstar System (LSTR -1.5%), Heartland Express (HTLD -2.7%), Air Transport Services Group (ATSG -1.6%), Allegiant Travel (ALGT -3.4%), Virgin America (VA -4.3%), and Hub Group (HUBG -2.9%) are all lower than broad market averages.
- The Dow Jones Transportation Average is off 1.76% vs. the S&P 500 -0.26%.
- Related ETFs: IYT, XTN.
Jul. 21, 2015, 4:05 PM
- Hub Group (NASDAQ:HUBG): Q2 EPS of $0.51 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $899.51M (+0.6% Y/Y) beats by $1.67M.
- Shares +1.01%.
Jul. 20, 2015, 5:30 PM