Huron: Investor Day And Early 2016 Undermine The Investment Case
Huron Not Making Great Strategic Decisions For A Consulting Firm
It's On At Huron
Time To Sell Huron Consulting
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:35 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Mon, Feb. 22, 4:15 PM
Sun, Feb. 21, 5:35 PM
Dec. 10, 2015, 5:53 PM
- Huron Consulting (NASDAQ:HURN) is selling its Huron Legal service business to eDiscovery/document review service provider Consilio for $112M in cash, plus a contingent payment based on 2015 results and other adjustments. The deal is expected to close in Q4.
- Thanks to the sale proceeds, Huron is upping the size of its buyback authorization (previously had $36.5M remaining) to $125M. That's good for repurchasing over 10% of shares at current levels. The company also plans to "reduce its corporate costs by approximately $11 million [per year] to more closely align to a level required to support the ongoing scale of its continuing operations."
- With the legal unit treated as a discontinued operation, Huron now expects 2015 EPS of $2.96-$3.00 from $3.60-$3.70. 2016 guidance is expected to be given in Huron's Q4 report, currently scheduled for Feb. 22.
- Shares haven't yet moved after hours.
Oct. 23, 2015, 12:46 PM
Oct. 22, 2015, 4:15 PM
- Huron Consulting (NASDAQ:HURN): Q3 EPS of $1.14 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $209.88M (+6.0% Y/Y) misses by $21.43M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BAS, BCR, BJRI, BYD, CHE, COF, CYN, CYT, DV, EGHT, ETFC, FET, FII, FSL, FTNT, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HBHC, HURN, IG, JNPR, LHO, LOGM, LSTR, MKTO, MSFT, MXIM, N, NTGR, P, PACB, PEB, PFG, QLGC, QLIK, QSII, RMD, SHOR, SIVB, SKX, SMCI, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYK, SYNA, T, TRN, UCTT, VRSN, WRE
Jul. 28, 2015, 4:17 PM
- Huron Consulting (NASDAQ:HURN): Q2 EPS of $1.14 beats by $0.39.
- Revenue of $223.64M (+6.8% Y/Y) beats by $7.4M.
Jul. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ARI, ATML, ATR, ATRC, AXS, BBRG, BGFV, BLDP, BMR, BOOM, BWLD, BXMT, CALX, CAP, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLMS, CTXS, CUZ, DHT, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, ETH, EW, EXAC, EXAM, GAS, GCA, GILD, GPRE, HA, HT, HURN, IACI, IPHI, KIM, LNDC, MTSI, NATI, NCR, NEU, NGD, NUVA, NVDQ, NVMI, OIS, PEI, PNRA, RGR, RNR, RPXC, RRC, RSYS, RUBI, SLCA, SM, SPWR, SSW, TSS, TWTR, ULTI, VDSI, VR, VRSK, VRTU, WNC, WRI, WSH, X, YELP
Apr. 28, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Huron Consulting (NASDAQ:HURN): Q1 EPS of $0.29 misses by $0.26.
- Revenue of $187.9M (-10.8% Y/Y) misses by $8.67M.
Apr. 27, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, ACHC, AEGN, AFL, AHGP, AKAM, AMCC, ANIK, ARI, ARLP, AUY, AZPN, BGFV, BLDP, BMR, BOOM, BWLD, BXMT, CALX, CBL, CEB, CGI, CHE, CINF, CLF, CMRE, CNL, CRUS, DDR, DHT, EEFT, EIX, EPIQ, EPR, EQR, ESRT, ESRX, EXAC, FARO, FEIC, GNW, GPRE, GPRO, HAWK, HELE, HIW, HLIT, HURN, IACI, INAP, IPHI, KALU, KBR, KRFT, LOGM, MRCY, MSTR, MTSI, MWA, NANO, NATI, NCR, NVDQ, OHI, OI, OTEX, PEI, PNRA, RNG, RPXC, RRC, RSYS, SKT, SLCA, SWI, TAHO, TE, TPX, TSS, TWTR, ULTI, VRSK, WDC, WRI, WSH, WYNN, X, XCO, XOOM
Feb. 25, 2015, 12:48 PM
Feb. 24, 2015, 4:21 PM
- Huron Consulting (NASDAQ:HURN): Q4 EPS of $0.74 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $193.15M (-8.6% Y/Y) misses by $10.71M.
- Shares +0.52%.
Feb. 23, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AMRS, ARC, AWAY, AWK, BBRG, BGFV, BNFT, BOOM, CBI, CENX, CLGX, CLR, CPRT, DPM, DWA, DY, DYN, EIX, EPR, EXEL, FLTX, FMI, FSLR, GB, GNMK, HEI, HEP, HLS, HPQ, HURN, HWAY, INFI, JAZZ, KONA, KRA, LC, MATX, MMSI, NDSN, NFX, NKTR, NLY, NSTG, NUVA, NYMT, ORA, PZZA, QEP, RJET, RLYP, RRC, RUBI, SAM, SGY, SLCA, SM, TNDM, TRNX, TXTR, VRSK, VVUS, WBMD, XCO, Y, ZAGG
Jan. 27, 2015, 6:56 AM
- Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ:HURN) announces it acquired Studer Group for $325M.
- The company will use cash on hand and borrowing from its senior credit facility to settle the transaction.
- The combined company earned $904M in revenue on a pro-forma basis for the 12 months ending September 30, 2014 and struck EBITDA of $190M.
- Studer Group is a healthcare performance improvement firm that operates in the U.S., Canada, and Australia.
Huron Consulting Group, Inc. provides operational and financial consulting services. It provides consulting services for distressed organizations, including healthcare organizations, leading academic institutions, governmental entities, Fortune 500 companies, governmental entities and the law... More
Industry: Management Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR