Healthways Is Getting Back In Shape
Darspal S Mann
Darspal S Mann
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:15 PM
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Thu, Feb. 25, 4:23 PM
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ADSK, AEGR, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMH, ATLS, AXLL, BGS, BIDU, BIO, BLOX, BMRN, BVN, CBI, CBPO, CLVS, COWN, CSU, CVT, DGI, DK, DKL, DLR, EBS, ENV, EOG, EVC, GERN, GG, GPS, GSAT, HASI, HEI, HK, HLF, HTGC, HWAY, IART, IM, IMMR, INTU, KBR, KHC, KND, KW, KWR, LYV, MACK, MAIN, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNST, MTZ, NDLS, NNI, NTRI, OLED, OUT, OVAS, PANW, PBA, PEGA, PFMT, PODD, PRAA, RARE, RBA, RLOC, RPTP, RRC, RRMS, RTRX, SBAC, SEM, SEMG, SPLK, SPNC, SSRI, STAG, STMP, STRZA, SWN, TSRO, TWOU, TXMD, UHS, WIFI, WPG, WTW, XNPT, ZOES
Oct. 29, 2015, 4:20 PM
- Healthways (NASDAQ:HWAY): Q3 EPS of $0.14 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $196.4M (+5.8% Y/Y) beats by $5.78M.
- Shares +3%.
Oct. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ARAY, ARI, ATEN, ATR, AUY, AXTI, AZPN, BCOR, BCOV, BGG, BIDU, BMRN, BVN, BXP, CALX, CATM, CENX, CLW, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, EA, ECOL, EHTH, EMN, EPAY, ESS, EXPE, EXTR, EYES, FE, FLDM, FLR, FLS, FRGI, FSLR, FWM, GB, GNW, HWAY, IM, IMMR, IMPV, ISBC, IXYS, KAMN, KRG, LC, LEG, LNKD, LSCC, MEP, MOBL, MOD, MOH, MTSN, MXWL, NANO, NBIX, NR, NSR, NUS, OIS, OMCL, ON, OSIS, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PRMW, PSMT, QTM, RGA, RKUS, RSG, SAAS, SAM, SBUX, SCTY, SEM, SGEN, SHO, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, VR, WRI, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Jul. 24, 2015, 10:14 AM
- Healthways (HWAY +6.2%) Q2 results: Revenues: $198.1M (+9.7%); COGS: $159.5M (+8.9%); SG&A: $21.2M (+25.4%); Operating Income: $5.2M (+40.5%); Net Income: $0.4M (+180.0%); EPS: $0.01 (+200.0%); Quick Assets: $5.3M (+194.4%).
- 2015 Guidance: Revenues: $770M - 785M; GAAP EPS: ($0.13 - 0.05) from $0.23 - 0.35; Adjusted EPS: $0.07 - 0.15 from $0.35 - 0.47; Adjusted CF Ops: $65M - 75M from $80M - 90M; GAAP CF Ops: $51M - 61M from $66M - 76M; CAPEX: $37M - 42M (unch).
Jul. 23, 2015, 4:27 PM
- Healthways (NASDAQ:HWAY): Q2 EPS of $0.11 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.09.
- Revenue of $198.1M (+9.7% Y/Y) beats by $10.36M.
Jul. 22, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATHN, BCR, BJRI, BLDR, BYD, CA, CB, CBI, CHE, CLGX, CLS, COF, CPHD, CTCT, CYN, DGII, ETFC, FET, FII, FLEX, FSL, GHL, GIMO, HBHC, HWAY, IG, JNPR, LOGM, LSTR, MITK, MKTO, MSCC, MXIM, N, NANO, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, PFPT, PMCS, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RSG, RT, SBUX, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, STAG, SWKS, SYK, T, TRIP, TRN, UIS, V, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Apr. 24, 2015, 9:24 AM
- Healthways (HWAY +2.7%) Q1 results: Revenues: $189.9M (+7.4%); COGS: $161.5M (+9.0%); SG&A: $16M (-2.4%); Operating Loss: ($0.2M) (+98.1%); Net Loss: ($2.9M) (+69.8%); Loss Per Share: ($0.08) (+70.4%); Quick Assets: $3.8M (+111.1%)CF Ops: $1.8M (-80.2%).
- 2015 Guidance: Revenues: $800M - 825M; GAAP EPS: $0.23 - 0.35; Adjusted EPS: $0.35 - 0.47; Adjusted CF Ops: $80M - 90M; GAAP CF Ops: $66M - 76M; CAPEX: $37M - 42M.
Apr. 23, 2015, 4:06 PM
- Healthways (NASDAQ:HWAY): Q1 EPS of -$0.05 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $189.9M (+7.4% Y/Y)
Apr. 22, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, AWAY, BAS, BCR, BGS, BJRI, BLDR, CB, CBI, COF, CPHD, CVTI, CYN, DGII, DV, EFII, ELY, ETFC, ETH, FET, FICO, FII, FR, FSL, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBHC, HBI, HUBG, HWAY, JNPR, KLAC, KN, LSTR, MKTO, MMSI, MSCC, MSFT, MTSN, MXIM, MXWL, N, NEM, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, QDEL, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RMD, RSG, SBAC, SBUX, SFG, SHOR, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYA, SYNA, TRN, UIS, VCRA, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Feb. 24, 2015, 4:06 PM
- Healthways (NASDAQ:HWAY): Q4 EPS of $0.25 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $199.1M (+17.6% Y/Y) beats by $1.26M.
Feb. 23, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, AMRS, ARC, AWAY, AWK, BBRG, BGFV, BNFT, BOOM, CBI, CENX, CLGX, CLR, CPRT, DPM, DWA, DY, DYN, EIX, EPR, EXEL, FLTX, FMI, FSLR, GB, GNMK, HEI, HEP, HLS, HPQ, HURN, HWAY, INFI, JAZZ, KONA, KRA, LC, MATX, MMSI, NDSN, NFX, NKTR, NLY, NSTG, NUVA, NYMT, ORA, PZZA, QEP, RJET, RLYP, RRC, RUBI, SAM, SGY, SLCA, SM, TNDM, TRNX, TXTR, VRSK, VVUS, WBMD, XCO, Y, ZAGG
Jan. 21, 2015, 10:04 AM
- Healthways (HWAY +0.4%) will report Q4 and full-year results on February 24 after the close. The conference call will begin at 5:00 pm ET.
- Consensus views for Q4 and 2014 are EPS of $0.19 and $0.22 on revenues of $198.5M and $742.2M, respectively.
Healthways, Inc. engages in the provision of network delivered solutions and populations health management services. It is focused in the Well-Being Improvement Services segment which provides specific and personalized interventions for each individual in a population, irrespective of health... More
Industry: Specialized Health Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR