Healthways: Major Strategic Change Creates Upside
Shaun Currie, CFA
Shaun Currie, CFA
Fri, Nov. 11, 6:47 AM
- Novartis (NYSE:NVS) upgraded to Buy from Hold with an $85 (15% upside) price target by Argus Research.
- Humana (NYSE:HUM) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral with a $202 (5% upside) price target by JPMorgan.
- McKesson (NYSE:MCK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with a $147 (0% upside) price target by Mizuho Securities.
- AmerisourceBergen (NYSE:ABC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Mizuho Securities. Price target raised to $89 (12% upside) from $84.
- Healthways (NASDAQ:HWAY) upgraded to Buy from Sell by UBS Global Research. Price target raised to $24 (9% upside) from $22.50.
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACAD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Bank of America. Price target lowered to $35 (22% upside) from $39.
- Biogen (NASDAQ:BIIB) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral with a $335 (3% upside) price target by Piper Jaffray.
- Juno Therapeutics (NASDAQ:JUNO) upgraded to Neutral from Sell by BTIG Research.
- Express Scripts (NASDAQ:ESRX) upgraded to Hold from Sell by Deutsche Bank. Price target increased to $70 (7% downside risk) from $69.
Tue, Nov. 1, 4:46 PM
Mon, Oct. 31, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACHC, AFG, AGII, AMSG, BFAM, BGFV, BIO, BLKB, BYD, CACC, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAVM, CERN, CHSP, CHUY, CIM, CNO, CSU, CUZ, CYH, DATA, DEI, DENN, DNB, DV, DVN, DXCM, EA, EIX, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ES, ESIO, ETSY, EXTR, FARO, FIVN, FLT, FRPT, FTAI, FTR, GHDX, GILD, HLF, HRZN, HURN, HWAY, HY, ICFI, ILMN, IPHI, JCOM, JIVE, KFRC, KS, LOCK, MOD, MTCH, MTDR, MTW, MXWL, MYGN, NBL, NFX, NVGS, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMED, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PDM, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PRTA, PXD, QUAD, QUOT, REG, RGR, RIGL, RNR, RPAI, RPT, RSPP, SANM, SBAC, SHO, SM, SQ, TCO, TNAV, TNDM, TNET, TRMB, TRNC, TRUP, TSE, TSRA, TTOO, TXRH, ULTI, VECO, VIAV, VRSK, WBMD, WES, WGP, WING, WR, WSTC, WTR, WU, X, XCO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZG
Fri, Aug. 26, 7:26 AM
- Bayer AG (OTCPK:BAYRY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Citigroup.
- Allscripts (NASDAQ:MDRX) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Leerink Swann. Price target raised to $17 (32% upside) from $16.
- Healthways (NASDAQ:HWAY) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight by Barclays. Price target raised to $27 (10% upside) from $12.
- Cardiovascular Systems (NASDAQ:CSII) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Leerink Swann. Price target is $30 (26% upside).
- Allergan plc (NYSE:AGN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Mizuho Securities. Price target raised to $318 (35% upside) from $248.
- Healthways (HWay) downgraded to Sell from Neutral by UBS. Price target raised to $22.50 (8% downside risk) from $19.
- ResMed (NYSE:RMD) downgraded to Underperform from Hold by Jefferies. Price target lowered to $58 (15% downside risk) from $60.
- Relypsa (NASDAQ:RLYP) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Stifel Nicolaus. Price target is $32 (0% upside).
- Portola Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:PTLA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Citigroup. Price target lowered to $24 (21% upside) from $40.
- Juniper Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:JNP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by H.C. Wainwright. Price target is $6.75 (17% upside).
Thu, Aug. 25, 11:00 AM
Thu, Aug. 11, 4:06 PM| Thu, Aug. 11, 4:06 PM
Wed, Aug. 10, 12:47 PM
Wed, Aug. 10, 11:00 AM
Tue, Aug. 9, 4:26 PM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, APPS, ARWR, ATHX, AXAS, BW, CALL, CDXS, CHMI, CIVI, CLNE, CRME, CVCO, CYBR, DHT, DIOD, DIS, DPLO, EPIQ, EVRI, FENG, FF, FLTX, FOGO, FOSL, FTEK, GALE, HALO, HCKT, HLIT, HWAY, INFI, INWK, IPAR, JAZZ, KEYW, LITE, LSCC, MCHX, MDVN, MYGN, MYL, NH, NVAX, OMED, OMER, PCTY, PEN, PSIX, PTLA, QNST, RELY, RTK, SCTY, SEDG, SGRY, SPPI, SPWR, TAHO, TCS, TTGT, VRNS, VSAT, WAGE, XON, XONE, YELP, YRD, YUME, ZGNX, ZIOP
Thu, Jul. 28, 12:59 PM
Thu, Jul. 28, 12:11 PM
- Thinly traded wellness firm Healthways (HWAY +31.9%) heads north on a healthy 20x surge in volume in response to its announcement that it has completed its evaluation of strategic alternatives aimed at boosting shareholder value.
- The company will sell its Total Population Health Services (TPHS) unit to Atlanta, GA-based Sharecare. Under the terms of the agreement, Sharecare will issue to Healthways an equity right that is convertible into up to $30M of Sharecare common stock, subject to conditions. Healthways will pay Sharecare $25M to fund expected negative cash flow for the 12-month period after the deal closes, expected by end of the month.
- Heathways CEO Donato Tramuto will join Sharecare's board in order to provide continuity of customer relationship management. TPHS President Sean Slovenski will join Sharecare as President of its population health business. Healthways CFO Alfred Lumsdaine will also join Sharecare as COO and CFO in ~60 days. A search for a new Healthways CFO is underway.
- Healthways plans to complete the restructuring of its corporate support infrastructure by year end to align with its focus on its Network Solutions business. It expects to end the year with annualized revenues greater than $500M, EBITDA margins greater than 20% and a minimum of upper-single-digit organic growth.
Thu, Jul. 28, 11:00 AM
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:15 PM
- Healthways (NASDAQ:HWAY): Q1 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $189.9M (flat Y/Y) beats by $4.22M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Thu, Feb. 25, 4:23 PM
- Healthways (NASDAQ:HWAY): Q4 EPS of -$0.04 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $186.3M (-6.4% Y/Y) beats by $5.81M.