Today, 8:54 AM
- Hydrogenics (NASDAQ:HYGS) has been awarded two projects valued at $4.4M by the California Energy Commission for its "Medium and Heavy-Duty Vehicle Technology Demonstration" program.
- The project is designed to develop alternative fuels and advanced transportation technologies to help meet the state's goals for reducing greenhouse gas emissions in the transportation sector.
Wed, Mar. 4, 7:05 AM
- Net income of $0.6M, or $0.06 per share vs. a net loss of $3.1M, or -$0.34 per share in the fourth quarter of 2013.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $0.2M vs. -$0.2M in the same quarter a year ago.
- Secured $11.7M of orders for renewable energy storage, industrial gas and power system applications.
- Backlog of $62.2M as of December 31, 2014.
- Q4 results
Wed, Mar. 4, 6:31 AM
Dec. 22, 2014, 7:16 AM
- Hydrogenics (NASDAQ:HYGS) has been awarded two contracts to supply two 700 bar hydrogen fueling stations, one based in California and the other in Scotland.
- "This has truly been a banner year for Hydrogenics in terms of fueling station awards...and further strengthens our business outlook heading into 2015," says CEO Daryl Wilson.
- The wins bring the total number of hydrogen station contracts secured during 2014 to nine.
Dec. 16, 2014, 7:41 AM
- Hydrogenics (NASDAQ:HYGS) has announced that it will not hit FY14 targets of exceeding $50M in revenue and achieving break-even adjusted EBITDA following two shipment delays in Q4.
- The revenue associated with these customers, approximately $5M in aggregate, will now be recognized in the first quarter of 2015.
Nov. 28, 2014, 10:55 AM
- Solar stocks are getting hit hard (TAN -5.1%) after OPEC opted against cutting oil production, leading crude prices to plunge below $70/barrel and sparking huge selloffs in energy/commodity stocks. Fuel cell stocks aren't faring much better.
- Solar decliners: FSLR -6.8%. SPWR -6%. SUNE -5.7%. SCTY -2.9%. CSIQ -10.7%. SOL -9.1%. YGE -7.3%. DQ -7.2%. ENPH -6.8%. TSL -6.9%. JASO -7.5%. RGSE -3.9%. JKS -6.9%. CSUN -3.5%. VSLR -3.7%. HSOL -3.8%.
- Fuel cell decliners: BLDP -6.1%. FCEL -4.5%. PLUG -2.3%. HYGS -5.3%.
Nov. 10, 2014, 6:38 AM
Oct. 24, 2014, 7:24 AM
Oct. 2, 2014, 7:57 AM
Jul. 30, 2014, 10:34 AM
- Hydrogenics (HYGS +7.1%) reported a Q2 net loss of $0.1M, or $(0.01) per share, compared to $4.1M, or $(0.49) per share Y/Y.
- Adjusted EBITDA decreased 67% to $0.3M vs. $0.9M in the second quarter of last year.
- Cash operating costs decreased 5% Y/Y to $3.6M from $3.8M for the comparable period in 2013.
- Q2 earnings
Jul. 30, 2014, 6:40 AM| Comment!
May. 15, 2014, 5:41 PM
May. 14, 2014, 12:46 PM
May. 14, 2014, 9:08 AM
May. 14, 2014, 8:47 AM| 4 Comments
May. 7, 2014, 9:16 AM
HYGS vs. ETF Alternatives
Hydrogenics Corp along with its subsidiaries, designs, develops and manufactures hydrogen generation and fuel cell products based on water electrolysis technology and proton exchange membrane technology.
Other News & PR