Wed, Mar. 4, 7:05 AM
- Net income of $0.6M, or $0.06 per share vs. a net loss of $3.1M, or -$0.34 per share in the fourth quarter of 2013.
- Adjusted EBITDA of $0.2M vs. -$0.2M in the same quarter a year ago.
- Secured $11.7M of orders for renewable energy storage, industrial gas and power system applications.
- Backlog of $62.2M as of December 31, 2014.
- Q4 results
Wed, Mar. 4, 6:31 AM
Nov. 10, 2014, 6:38 AM
Oct. 24, 2014, 7:24 AM
Jul. 30, 2014, 10:34 AM
- Hydrogenics (HYGS +7.1%) reported a Q2 net loss of $0.1M, or $(0.01) per share, compared to $4.1M, or $(0.49) per share Y/Y.
- Adjusted EBITDA decreased 67% to $0.3M vs. $0.9M in the second quarter of last year.
- Cash operating costs decreased 5% Y/Y to $3.6M from $3.8M for the comparable period in 2013.
- Q2 earnings
Jul. 30, 2014, 6:40 AM| Comment!
May. 7, 2014, 9:16 AM
Mar. 11, 2014, 9:17 AM
- FuelCell Energy's (FCEL) FQ1 results aren't slowing down the recent buying frenzy in its shares, +16.8% premarket after revenue jumped 22% Y/Y and losses narrowed amid growing demand for multi-megawatt fuel cell parks.
- Inquiries and activity levels globally remain high, FCEL says, and the company is on track to close orders worth multiple megawatts of power capacity.
- Backlog totaled $327M at Jan. 31, 2014 vs. $428M a year ago.
- No FQ2 guidance is provided; consensus estimates for the quarter are an EPS loss of $0.03 on sales of $48.8M.
- Alternative energy stocks continue to rise at a torrid pace: PLUG +9.5%, BLDP +11.7%, HYGS +5.1%, ZBB +18.8%, CPST +13.2%, OPTT +9.9% premarket.
Mar. 7, 2014, 7:00 AM
Nov. 7, 2013, 12:42 PM| Comment!
Aug. 1, 2013, 11:41 AM
- Shares of Hydrogenics (HYGS -17.9%) slide hard after Q2 earnings and revenue miss expectations by a wide margin.
- The stock has had an extraordinary run since SA Pro contributor Joe Springer said the shares could triple in an article published in May.
- "Some lumpiness remains from quarter to quarter due to order timing," CEO Daryl Wilson says, adding that H2 bookings and revenue should be stronger.
Aug. 1, 2013, 6:44 AM
May. 8, 2013, 6:45 AM
Mar. 8, 2013, 6:53 AM
HYGS vs. ETF Alternatives
Hydrogenics Corp along with its subsidiaries, designs, develops and manufactures hydrogen generation and fuel cell products based on water electrolysis technology and proton exchange membrane technology.
Other News & PR