Tue, Nov. 8, 8:20 AM
- Hydrogenics (NASDAQ:HYGS) has drawn down the funds under its previously announced $9M loan facility with Export Development Canada.
- The company intends to use its net proceeds for ongoing working capital requirements and capital expenditures.
- HYGS has also fully settled its prior $7.5M facility with a syndicate of lenders led by Cinnamon Investments Limited.
Mon, Nov. 7, 6:31 AM
Thu, Sep. 29, 9:44 AM
- The 10-minute test flight at Stuttgart Airport in Germany today involved two pilots and two dummy passengers.
- The twin-cabin plane, known as HY4, was developed by Pipistrel, Hydrogenics (HYGS), the University of Ulm and the German Aerospace Center DLR.
- It uses hydrogen to generate electricity in-flight, giving it a cruising speed of 102.5 mph and a range of up to 932 miles, while relying on batteries for take-off and landing.
Wed, Aug. 3, 7:58 AM
- Net loss of $3.1M, or -$0.25 per share vs. a loss of $3.7M, or -$0.37 per share in the second quarter of 2015.
- Adjusted EBITDA loss of $2.4M vs. a loss of $2.3M in the same quarter a year ago.
- Secured $16.2M of orders; Backlog of $102.9M as of June 30, 2016.
- Q2 results
Wed, Aug. 3, 6:46 AM
Wed, Jun. 8, 7:28 AM
- Hydrogenics (NASDAQ:HYGS) +6.8% premarket after the company entered into a strategic partnership agreement with SinoHytec for the delivery of fuel cells in China.
- The power systems will be integrated into buses and trucks from several vehicle manufacturers during 2016 and 2017.
- The total value of the contract is approximately $13.5M.
Wed, May 11, 7:37 AM
- Net loss of $2.4M, or -$0.19 per share vs. a loss of $3.4M, or $0.34 per share in the first quarter of 2015.
- Adjusted EBITDA loss of $1.9M vs. a loss of $2.3M in the same quarter a year ago.
- Secured $5.8M of orders; Backlog of $98M as of March 31, 2016.
- "The first quarter of 2016 was challenging for Hydrogenics, as a few booked projects were pushed out and certain contract awards delayed," CEO Daryl Wilson declared.
- The company exited Q1 with $19.1M of cash and restricted cash, a $5.8M decrease from December 31, 2015.
- Q1 results
Wed, May 11, 6:31 AM
- Hydrogenics (NASDAQ:HYGS): Q1 EPS of -$0.19 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $4.33M (-42.5% Y/Y) misses by $3.55M.
Wed, Mar. 9, 7:51 AM
- Net loss of $2.1M, or -$0.20 per share vs. net income of $0.6M, or $0.06 per share in the fourth quarter of 2014.
- Adjusted EBITDA loss of $1.8M vs. a $0.2M in the same quarter a year ago.
- Secured $8M of orders for renewable energy storage, industrial gas and power system applications.
- Backlog of $93.9M as of December 31, 2015.
- Q4 results
Wed, Mar. 9, 6:31 AM
- Hydrogenics (NASDAQ:HYGS): Q4 EPS of -$0.20 misses by $0.02.
- Revenue of $11.32M (-27.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.69M.
Tue, Feb. 23, 8:50 AM
- Hydrogenics (NASDAQ:HYGS) has been selected to join a consortium of European companies for a €15M Power-to-Gas demonstration project in Denmark named HyBalance.
- The project is supported by the European Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking as well as the Danish ForskEL program, administered by Energinet.
Mon, Feb. 1, 9:38 AM
- Hydrogenics (HYGS -8.2%) slides in early trade, starting off February deep in the red.
- HYGS shares are down 15% YTD.
Dec. 14, 2015, 7:20 AM
- Hydrogenics (NASDAQ:HYGS) has been awarded almost $2M in orders for fuel cell power modules by a U.S.-based developer of hydrogen powered forklifts.
- The fuel cells are expected to be shipped in the first quarter of next year, and follow-on orders are anticipated to support the scale up of forklifts at the retailer prior to the end of 2016.
Dec. 7, 2015, 8:17 AM| Dec. 7, 2015, 8:17 AM | 2 Comments
Nov. 16, 2015, 7:34 AM
- Hydrogenics (NASDAQ:HYGS) has signed supply agreements with several Chinese electric vehicle integrators to bring its fuel cell and fueling station technology to China as part of the country's strategy to solve prevalent air quality issues.
- The agreements were signed on Friday at ceremonies in Beijing.
Nov. 10, 2015, 7:27 AM
- Net loss of $2.2M, or -$0.22 per share vs. a net loss of $1.3M, or -$0.13 per share in the third quarter of 2014.
- Adjusted EBITDA loss of $1.4M vs. a loss of $0.7M in the same quarter a year ago.
- Secured $5.7M of orders for renewable energy storage, industrial gas and power system applications.
- Backlog of $98.9M as of September 30, 2015.
- Q3 results