Horizon Pharma plcNASDAQ
More Reasons To Be Bullish On Horizon Pharma
ONeil Trader • 24 Comments
ONeil Trader • 24 Comments
Thu, Oct. 20, 8:28 AM
Tue, Oct. 11, 9:18 AM
Tue, Oct. 11, 8:21 AM
- In a regulatory filing, Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ:HZNP) reports that it expects Q3 revenues of $207M - 209M which includes the previously announced $65M settlement with Express Scripts (NASDAQ:ESRX) related to a dispute over drug rebates. For 2016, it sees the top line coming in at ~$960M.
- Q3 non-GAAP EBITDA should be $139M - 141M while quick assets should total ~$550M. The outlook for 2016 non-GAAP EBITDA has been lowered to $450M - 460M from $495M - 510M.
- Additional details will be provided during the company's Q3 earning call on November 7.
- Shares are down 6% premarket on average volume.
- Previously: Express Scripts terminates Horizon Pharma-connected pharmacy from network and sues Horizon for $140M; shares down 15% premarket (Nov. 11, 2015)
Fri, Sep. 16, 8:37 AM
- Depomed (NASDAQ:DEPO) is up 14% premarket on modestly higher volume stoked by its announcement that it is preparing to put itself up for sale. Former suitor Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ:HZNP) says it is uninterested in another shot, however.
- Previously: Depomed ready to explore sale following Starboard pressure (Sept. 15)
Thu, Sep. 15, 6:19 PM
- Depomed (NASDAQ:DEPO) is preparing to put itself up for sale, caving in to calls from activist investor Starboard to do so.
- Negotiations with potential buyers will kick off shortly after Depomed receives a court decision clarifying the patent exclusivity of its biggest drug, Nucynta, an opiate used to treat severe, often chronic pain, sources tell Reuters.
- Depomed is working with Morgan Stanley, which last year helped it defend itself against a $3B unsolicited stock-for-stock offer from Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ:HZNP).
- In recent months Nucynta sales have lagged expectations, partly because of increasing concern among health insurers about their addictive potential.
- In April, Horizon said it was not interested in revisiting a deal with Depomed.
- However, in May the NYP reported it was interested in resurrecting the deal.
Mon, Sep. 12, 7:32 AM
- Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ:HZNP) acquires Raptor Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:RPTP) for $9 a share in cash ($800M). The deal, to be financed with debt and cash, should close in Q4.
- Raptor's leading products are PROCYSBI (cysteamine bitartrate) delay-release capsules for the treatment of a rare metabolic disorder called nephropathic cystinosis and QUINSAIR (aerosolized levofloxacin) for the management of chronic pulmonary infections. Its revenue guidance for this year is $125M - 135M.
- Raptor closed Friday at $7.45.
Mon, Aug. 8, 9:26 AM
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Q2 results: Revenues: $257.4M (+49.0%); Operating Income: $31.5M (-194.9%); Net Income: $15M (-52.8%); EPS: $0.09 (-55.0%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.62 (+59.0%); Quick Assets: $424.5M (-50.6%); CF Ops: $47.3M (+13.7%).
- 2016 Guidance: Net Sales: $1.025B - 1.050B; Adjusted EBITDA: $495M - 510M.
Mon, Aug. 8, 9:24 AM
Mon, Aug. 8, 7:04 AM
Sun, Aug. 7, 5:30 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 9:17 AM
- Gainers: SINO +64%. ESEA +28%. ADXS +25%. TRXC +25%. TOPS +17%. CTRV +17%. CGNX +15%. CBIO +12%. AMKR +12%. SODA +11%. PSTI +10%. VGZ +8%. AVP +8%. KOOL +8%. MNK +7%. GKOS +7%. HZNP +6%. OGEN +6%. OCN +6%. WMB +6%. STX 5%. ROSG 6%. NYRT 5%. INO 5%.
- Losers: IDTI -13%. TXRH -10%. ANGO -9%. GLOP -8%. ALLT -6%.
Fri, Jul. 15, 7:16 AM
- Mead Johnson Nutrition (NYSE:MJN) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform with a $96 (5% upside) price target by Bank of America.
- NuVasive (NASDAQ:NUVA) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral by JPMorgan. Price target raised to $74 (21% upside) from $55.
- Wright Medical Group (NASDAQ:WMGI) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral by JPMorgan. Price target raised to $26 (21% upside) from $21.
- Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ:HZNP) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight with a $24 (28% upside) price target by Morgan Stanley.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ALXN) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral by Credit Suisse. Price target lowered to $165 (32% upside) from $185.
- HeartWare International (NASDAQ:HTWR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform with a $58 (1% upside) price target by Leerink Swann.
Fri, Jul. 1, 10:08 AM
- Invitae (NYSE:NVTA) initiated with Hold rating with an $8.50 (18% upside) price target by Benchmark.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:JAZZ) initiated with Outperform rating and $190 (33% upside) price target by BMO.
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:PCRX) initiated with Underperform rating and $36 (4% upside) price target by BMO.
- Mallinckrodt (NYSE:MNK) initiated with Outperform rating and $84 (35% upside) price target by BMO.
- Horizon Pharma plc (NASDAQ:HZNP) initiated with Outperform rating and $29 (71% upside) price target by BMO.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:REGN) initiated with an Outperform rating and $400 (13% upside) price target by Bernstein.
- Biogen (NASDAQ:BIIB) initiated with an Outperform rating and $282 (15% upside) price target by Bernstein.
- Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN) initiated with Market Perform rating and $161 (5% upside) price target by Bernstein.
- Lannett Company (NYSE:LCI) initiated with Hold rating and $26 (5% upside) price target by Deutsche Bank.
- OpGen (NASDAQ:OPGN) initiated with Buy rating and $2.50 (66% upside) price target by Rodman & Renshaw.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE:VRX) initiated with Market Perform rating and $26 (22% upside) price target by BMO.
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NASDAQ:NBIX) initiated with Outperform rating and $80 (75% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
- Healthstream (NASDAQ:HSTM) initiated with Outperform rating and $30 (12% upside) price target by Barrington Research.
- Neurometrix (NASDAQ:NURO) initiated with Buy rating and $4.50 (165% upside) price target by Rodman & Renshaw.
- Vascular Biogenics (NASDAQ:VBLT) initiated with Buy rating and $11 (139% upside) price target by H.C. Wainwright.
Wed, Jun. 29, 9:14 AM
- Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ:HZNP) announces that it has submitted a supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) with the FDA for RAVICTI (glycerol phenylbutyrate) Oral Liquid to expand the age range for chronic management of urea cycle disorders (UCDs) in adult and pediatric patients from two years of age to two months of age and older.
- RAVICTI is currently indicated for use as a nitrogen-binding agent for chronic management of adult and pediatric patients greater than two years of age with UCDs who cannot be managed by dietary protein restriction and/or amino acid supplementation alone.
- In addition, Horizon recently partnered with Clinigen Group's Idis Managed Access division to initiate a Managed Access Program in select European countries for eligible, individual patients living with UCDs. RAVICTI was approved in Europe in November 2015.
Tue, Jun. 28, 9:18 AM| Tue, Jun. 28, 9:18 AM | 1 Comment
Tue, Jun. 28, 2:57 AM
- Endo International (NASDAQ:ENDP) has held discussions with P-E firms about potential asset sales to reduce its more than $8B debt pile.
- Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) is investing $350M to build its first biotech center in China.
- Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ:HZNP) has hired Bank of America to help it explore selling a significant equity stake that would bolster its balance sheet.