What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Dec. 3, 2015, 10:06 AM
- MarineMax (NYSE:HZO) breaks out with a 9.6% gain on a strong volume move.
- Shares are threatening to break over the $20 mark for the first time since last July.
- The company has benefited from a mix shift to higher-margin revenue and is turning inventory on schedule.
- MarineMax investor presentation (.pdf)
Jul. 23, 2015, 12:44 PM
Apr. 23, 2015, 2:58 PM
- MarineMax (HZO -13.8%) slumps after missing the consensus Q1 EPS estimate by a wide margin.
- Same-store sales soared 27% Y/Y as the company moved to a profit for the quarter.
- The company ended the period with inventory of $277M vs. $260M a year ago.
Apr. 23, 2015, 12:45 PM
MarineMax Inc is a recreational boat dealer in the United States. It is engaged in retail sale, brokerage and service of new and used boats, motors, trailers, marine parts and accessories and offers slip and storage accommodations.
Other News & PR