Integra LifeSciences Holdings CorporationNASDAQ
Thu, Oct. 27, 4:14 PM
Wed, Oct. 26, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALEX, ALJ, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARAY, ARII, ASGN, ATEN, ATR, ATRC, AUY, AZPN, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOFI, BOOM, BSAC, BVN, CA, CATM, CBI, CBL, CEMP, CENX, CHDN, CLD, CLMS, CNMD, COLM, COWN, CPT, CRUS, CUBE, CXP, CY, DECK, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EGO, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, ESS, EXPE, FET, FII, FIX, FLEX, FLS, FORM, FPO, FR, FTNT, FTV, GIMO, GOOG, HBI, HIG, HLS, HTH, IART, IM, INT, INVA, IPHS, ISBC, ITGR, KAMN, KIM, KONA, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, MAA, MAC, MCK, MLNX, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSTR, NANO, NATI, NGD, NR, NSIT, NSR, OFC, OII, OIS, OMCL, OSIS, PDFS, PEB, PFG, PKD, POWI, PSMT, PXLW, RGC, RSG, SGEN, SHOR, SIMO, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPNC, SPSC, SRCL, SSD, SSNC, STRZA, SYK, SYNA, TDOC, TEAM, TFSL, TGB, TLGT, TMST, VCRA, VDSI, VR, VRSN, WRE, WRI, WSFS, YRCW
Thu, Jul. 28, 6:12 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Wed, Apr. 27, 10:14 AM
- Integra Life Sciences (IART +3.9%) Q1 results: Revenues: $236.8M (+16.9%); R&D Expense: $14.5M (+30.6%); SG&A: $112M (+20.0%); Operating Income: $22.1M (+4.2%); Net Income: $11.6M (+38.1%); EPS: $0.31 (-11.4%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.74 (+2.8%); Quick Assets: $77.1M (+60.3%); CF Ops: $19.2M (-22.9%).
- 2016 Guidance: Revenues: $985M - 1,000M from $975M - 1,000M; Net Income: 67.7M - 72.2M; Non-GAAP Net Income: 128.5M - 133M; EPS: $1.73 - 1.85; Non-GAAP EPS: $3.38 - 3.50 from $3.35 - 3.50.
Wed, Apr. 27, 6:05 AM
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings (NASDAQ:IART): Q1 EPS of $0.74 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $236.77M (+16.9% Y/Y) beats by $6.11M.
Tue, Apr. 26, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, AGCO, ANTM, AOS, AVY, BA, BEN, BGCP, BHI, BOKF, BSX, CFR, CMCSA, CSL, DHX, DPS, DX, EVER, EVR, FDML, FI, GCI, GD, GIB, GPI, GRA, GRMN, GT, HES, HLT, IART, IP, JLL, LDOS, LEA, LLL, LRN, MDLZ, MKTX, MVIS, NAP, NDAQ, NEO, NMR, NOC, NS, OC, OSIS, PB, RDN, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SC, SIX, SLAB, SLGN, SMED, SO, SONS, STM, STNG, STT, SUP, SXC, TGNA, TKR, TPH, UMC, UTX, VLY, WEX, WOOF
Thu, Feb. 25, 4:38 PM
- Integra Life Sciences (NASDAQ:IART) Q4 results ($M): Revenues: 241.2 (+10.1%); Specialty Surgical Solutions: 153.1 (+0.3%); Orthopedics and Tissue Technologies: 88.1 (+32.7%).
- Operating Expenses: 127.2 (+21.7%). Net Income: 15.0 (-12.7%); EPS: 0.39 (-25.0%); Non-GAAP EPS: 0.87 (-5.4%); CF Ops: 25.4 (+41.9%).
- 2016 Guidance: Revenues: $975M - 1,000M; Net Income: 65.2M - 70.9M; Non-GAAP Net Income: 125.5M - 131.2M; EPS: $1.70 - 1.85; Non-GAAP EPS: $3.35 - 3.50.
Thu, Feb. 25, 4:06 PM
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings (NASDAQ:IART): Q4 EPS of $0.87 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $241.2M (-4.4% Y/Y) in-line.
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ADSK, AEGR, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMH, ATLS, AXLL, BGS, BIDU, BIO, BLOX, BMRN, BVN, CBI, CBPO, CLVS, COWN, CSU, CVT, DGI, DK, DKL, DLR, EBS, ENV, EOG, EVC, GERN, GG, GPS, GSAT, HASI, HEI, HK, HLF, HTGC, HWAY, IART, IM, IMMR, INTU, KBR, KHC, KND, KW, KWR, LYV, MACK, MAIN, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNST, MTZ, NDLS, NNI, NTRI, OLED, OUT, OVAS, PANW, PBA, PEGA, PFMT, PODD, PRAA, RARE, RBA, RLOC, RPTP, RRC, RRMS, RTRX, SBAC, SEM, SEMG, SPLK, SPNC, SSRI, STAG, STMP, STRZA, SWN, TSRO, TWOU, TXMD, UHS, WIFI, WPG, WTW, XNPT, ZOES
Thu, Jan. 7, 1:13 PM
- The FDA approves Integra LifeSciences' (IART) Omnigraft Dermal Regeneration Matrix for the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers. The product, made of silicone, cow collagen and shark cartilage, provides an environment for new skin and tissue to regenerate and heal the wound.
- The clinical data supporting approval showed that 51% of patients treated with Omnigraft experienced healed ulcers after 16 weeks compared to 32% of patients treated with standard diabetic foot ulcer care alone.
Nov. 3, 2015, 6:02 AM
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings (NASDAQ:IART): Q3 EPS of $0.75 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $226.4M (+14.6% Y/Y) beats by $2.32M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ADM, AFSI, ALE, AMAG, AMSC, ANAC, ANIP, ARIA, AUDC, AXLL, AYR, BLMN, CBM, CDK, CEQP, CIE, CIT, DISCA, DNOW, EMR, EXPD, FI, FIS, FLWS, FSS, FTR, GCAP, GEL, GLDD, GLT, GTN, H, HCP, HRS, HTH, HW, HYH, IART, INCY, K, KMT, LPX, MBLY, MDCO, MHFI, MLM, MMP, MOS, NCLH, NGLS, NI, NMM, NNN, NRZ, NS, [[NTi]], NWN, NXST, NXTM, ODP, OZM, PERI, RDC, RHP, RRGB, SALE, SGNT, SMG, SRE, SSH, SUP, TASR, TGH, TRP, TWI, TZOO, UAM, UNT, VMC, VSH, WLK, WNR, WPC, WPG, ZTS
Sep. 3, 2015, 6:40 AM
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings (NASDAQ:IART) acquires the U.S. rights to Tornier N.V.'s (NASDAQ:TRNX) Salto Talaris and Salto XT ankle replacement products and its Futura silastic (silicon and plastic) toe replacement products for an undisclosed cash sum. The deal includes an option to purchase the ex-U.S. rights to the products in the future.
- The acquired products generated ~$15.5M in sales in 2014. Considering the timing, their impact on non-GAAP EPS will be immaterial this year. Integra will provide more information on expected revenues in its Q3 earnings call.
Aug. 5, 2015, 6:50 AM| Aug. 5, 2015, 6:50 AM
Aug. 3, 2015, 4:12 PM
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings (NASDAQ:IART) commences a $200M public offering of common stock. Underwriters over-allotment is an additional $30M of stock. Net proceeds will be used to pay down debt under its senior credit facility.
- Price, volume and terms have yet to be announced. Shares are down a fraction after hours.