Fri, Apr. 29, 9:22 AM
Feb. 27, 2015, 7:03 AM
- International Consolidated Airlines Group (OTCPK:ICAGY) reports net income surged 341% Y/Y to £309M ($346M) in Q4.
- Revenue in the quarter was up 9.9% to £5.015B ($7.73B).
- Available seat miles +5.8%.
- Revenue passenger per kilpometers +6.4%.
- The company expects operating profit of €2.2B ($3.39B) in for 2015.
International Airlines Group is one of the world's largest airline groups with 377 aircraft flying to 200 destinations and carrying more than 54 million passengers each year. It is the third largest group in Europe and the sixth largest in the world, based on revenue.<br /><br />Formed in... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Aerospace/Defense Products & Services
Country: United Kingdom
Other News & PR