Wed, May 4, 7:54 AM
- Q1 adjusted net income of $441M or $3.68 up 20% from one year ago. $600M of operating cash generated - $500M went to paying down debt, and $100M to dividends.
- Transaction and clearing segment revenues of $574M up 4% Y/Y. Data and listings segment revenues of $580M up 3%.
- Company expects full-year data services revenues to be up 6-7% from 2015. Adjusted operating expenses of $1.97B-$2B. Synergies are expected at $85M-$90M.
- Earnings call at 8:30 ET
- Previously: IntercontinentalExchange beats by $0.03, beats on revenue (May 4)
- ICE flat premarket
- Separately, the company says it has no interest in bidding for the London Stock Exchange (OTCPK:LDNXF).
Wed, May 4, 7:32 AM
Tue, May 3, 5:30 PM
- AFAM, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, ASC, ATRO, AVA, AYR, BDC, BUD, CDW, CHH, CLH, CPK, CRK, CRL, CRTO, CRZO, CSTE, D, DLPH, DNOW, ECYT, EE, ENR, FUN, GEL, GNRC, GTE, HAIN, HE, HFC, HSC, HSNI, HTWR, HYH, ICE, INXN, IONS, IRT, KATE, KLIC, LGND, MEMP, MFA, MMP, MOS, MPW, MTOR, NBL, NGS, NJR, NRZ, NVMI, NXTM, OMF, ONCE, ORBK, PCG, PCLN, RDC, RDS.A, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SERV, SHOP, SMP, SPAR, SR, SRE, SSTK, STRA, TGH, TGI, TMHC, TREE, TWX, VIRT, VOYA, VSI, WD, WIX, ZTS
Thu, Feb. 4, 8:25 AM
- Q4 adjusted net income from continuing operations of $369M or $3.27 per share vs. $294M and $2.59 a year ago.
- Transaction & Clearing revenue of $516M flat from one year ago.
- Subscription revenues of $359M up 26%.
- Adjusted operating expenses of $364M up 7%. Adjusted operating margin of 58% flat.
- Energy revenue was particularly strong in 2015, up 7% on a Y/Y basis. Oil revenue of $468M was up 14%.
- Company boosts its quarterly dividend by a dime to $0.85 per share.
- Previously: IntercontinentalExchange beats by $0.26, beats on revenue (Feb. 4)
- ICE flat premarket
Thu, Feb. 4, 7:53 AM
- IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE:ICE): Q4 EPS of $3.27 beats by $0.26.
- Revenue of $875M (+9.4% Y/Y) beats by $8.23M.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABG, ABMD, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BR, BSX, BZH, CARB, CFX, CHTR, CI, CLX, CMI, CMS, COP, COTY, CRS, CS, CSL, CUB, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EQM, EQT, GLPI, GRUB, HIMX, ICE, IT, ITG, KELYA, LQDT, LVLT, MD, MHFI, MHO, MMC, MMP, MMS, MSCI, MSG, NAO, NYT, ODFL, OXY, PBH, PM, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, RDS.A, RFP, RL, RSTI, SBH, SNA, SPH, SQNS, STRA, TDC, TDY, TE, TPX, UTEK, VLP, VMC, WEC, XYL
Oct. 28, 2015, 7:40 AM
- IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE:ICE): Q3 EPS of $2.91 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $816M (+9.5% Y/Y) beats by $4.45M.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AGCO, AIT, AN, ANTM, APO, ARW, BAH, BDC, BGCP, BOKF, BSX, CARB, CFR, CG, CHMT, CMC, COT, DHX, DORM, DX, EVER, EVR, FCAU, FDML, FLIR, GD, GHM, GNRC, GRMN, HES, HLT, HOT, HSY, HTA, ICE, IDXX, IP, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MDLZ, NEE, NMR, NOC, NOV, NSC, OXY, PCG, Q, RDWR, RES, ROL, SAH, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SSE, STRA, TECH, TEL, TGI, TKR, UMC, VLO, VLY, VNTV, WBA, WEX, WOOF, XRAY
Aug. 5, 2015, 7:31 AM
- IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE:ICE): Q2 EPS of $2.90 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $797M (+6.3% Y/Y) in-line.
Aug. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AMSC, ANSS, ARIA, ARQL, ATHM, ATRO, AVA, AVT, BLT, CEQP, CHK, CLDT, CLH, CMLP, CONE, CRK, CRME, CSTE, CSTM, CTSH, D, DAVE, DISCA, DISH, DNOW, DNR, EE, ENBL, FI, GDP, GTN, HCA, HFC, HSC, ICE, INXN, KATE, KELYA, KERX, LDOS, LG, LINC, LIOX, LL, LPLA, MEMP, MSI, MSO, MWE, PCLN, PWR, RDC, RL, SALE, SBGI, SCMP, SE, SNAK, SODA, SPAR, SPB, SUP, TMHC, TWX, USAC, VC, VLP, VOYA, VSI, WCG, WD, WEN, WIX
May 5, 2015, 12:00 PM
- Q1 income from continuing operations of $344 or $0.36 per share up 26% from one year ago.
- Consolidated data services revenues of $187M up 19% Y/Y, and listings revenue of $101M up 12%.
- Consolidated operating expenses of $388M included $19M in NYSE integration costs; one year ago they were $406M. Consolidated operating income of $462M vs. $391M. Operating margin of 54%.
- Consolidated cash flows from operations of $465M.
- Guidance: Q2 adjusted operating expenses of $335M-$340M.
- ICE +0.9%
- Previously: IntercontinentalExchange declares $0.75 dividend (May 5)
- Previously: IntercontinentalExchange beats by $0.09, beats on revenue (May 5)
May 5, 2015, 7:36 AM
- IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE:ICE): Q1 EPS of $3.06 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $850M (+6.6% Y/Y) beats by $9.73M.
May 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACTA, AFSI, ALLT, AMAG, ANIP, BBEP, BBW, BLMN, BPI, CIE, CLDT, CRTO, CVLT, CYNO, DIS, DISCA, DTV, EIGI, EL, EMR, ENR, EXH, EXLP, GCAP, GLDD, GLT, GTN, GVA, H, HCA, HCP, HEP, HRC, HRS, HW, ICE, ISIS, K, KEM, KLIC, KMT, LPX, MDC, MDCO, MMP, MNK, MSO, NBL, NGLS, NNN, [[NTi]], NWN, ODP, OZM, PRIM, SABR, SALE, SBH, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, SRE, SSE, STWD, TDG, TECH, TGH, TRW, TW, UAM, USAK, VLP, VMC, VSH, WEC, WNR, YORW, ZTS
Feb. 5, 2015, 7:31 AM
- IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE:ICE): Q4 EPS of $2.59 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $800M (+49.3% Y/Y) beats by $14.67M.
Feb. 4, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ADS, AINV, AMSC, APO, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BDC, BDX, BLL, BR, CFX, CHTR, CI, CMI, COTY, CSL, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EL, EQM, EQT, ETR, FBP, FIS, GLT, GPI, GPK, GRA, GRUB, ICE, IT, IVC, KORS, LAZ, LIOX, LQDT, MDSO, MMP, MMS, MSCI, NGD, NUS, ODFL, OZM, PBH, PM, PPL, PRGO, PRLB, PTEN, RFP, RSTI, SBH, SIRI, SNA, SNCR, SPH, SQNS, TDC, TE, TEVA, TW, USG, UTEK, VLP, VMC, VSH, XYL
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. operates as an online global electronic marketplace for trading in futures and over-the-counter commodities. The company delivers data, technology and risk management services through its portfolio of exchanges, including the New York Stock Exchange, ICE Futures,... More
Industry: Diversified Investments
Country: United States
Other News & PR