InterCloud Systems, Inc.NASDAQ
Wed, Nov. 9, 9:08 AM
Wed, Aug. 10, 8:04 AM
Thu, Apr. 7, 9:50 AM
- InterCloud Systems (NASDAQ:ICLD): FY15 Adjusted gross profit of $27.5M
- Adjusted Revenue of $87.6M (+18.7% Y/Y)
Wed, Mar. 30, 12:46 PM
Wed, Jan. 13, 12:15 PM
- In a shareholder letter, InterCloud (NASDAQ:ICLD) states its sales opportunity pipeline "remains at an all-time high of over $149 million," and that it "continued to see growth" in Q4 after producing revenue of $65M over the first 9 months of 2015.
- The company discloses a 2015-ending cash balance of more than $7M, up from $3.9M at the end of September. Net of a $5.8M debt discount, debt stood at $54M at the end of September; $33.4M of the debt is related party and seller debt, on which InterCloud doesn't pay cash interest.
- The microcap telecom/network service provider insists it has "long-term, profitable relationships with some of the worlds largest businesses, including AT&T, Verizon, Crown Castle, Ericsson, Comcast, The New York Times and Sony." It expects to see "continued growth in 2016."
Dec. 8, 2015, 2:13 PM
- In response to "the receipt of multiple unsolicited offers to purchase certain of the Company's key assets," InterCloud (NASDAQ:ICLD) has begun a review of strategic alternatives. Law firm Pryror Cashman LLP has been hired to advise.
- No word on the assets in question, or potential sale prices. Shares are just $0.05 above a 52-week low of $1.12.
Nov. 24, 2015, 12:40 PM
Nov. 19, 2015, 1:05 PM
- Aiding InterCloud's (ICLD +27.4%) Thursday rally: Chairman/CEO Mark Munro has disclosed he bought 39.7K shares today at $1.26, and director Mark Durfee has disclosed the purchase of 79.4K shares at $1.26.
- Their stakes respectively stand at 1.45M and 497K shares. Durfee previously made 1K-share purchases in April at prices of $5.72 and $5.93.
- Earlier: InterCloud jumps after announcing new contracts
Nov. 19, 2015, 12:44 PM
Nov. 19, 2015, 12:06 PM
- A day after making a fresh 52-week low of $1.12, volatile InterCloud (NASDAQ:ICLD) is up sharply after announcing it has received over $2.3M in new contracts.
- The microcap telecom/IT services provider sold off last week after reporting below-consensus Q3 revenue of $21.7M (+5% Y/Y), and a net loss of $2.7M (down from $8.7M a year ago).
- Update: Insider buys are also helping the company's cause.
Nov. 18, 2015, 12:47 PM
Nov. 12, 2015, 9:26 AM
- InterCloud Systems (NASDAQ:ICLD): Q3 EPS of -$0.15 may not be comparable to consensus of -$0.32.
- Revenue of $21.68M (+5.5% Y/Y) misses by $2.72M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 9:30 AM
- InterCloud (NASDAQ:ICLD), always ready to issue a PR when new deals arrive, states it was awarded over $2.5M in new contracts by existing clients for distributed antenna system (DAS) networks, managed services, and maintenance services.
- The company announced a $500K contract last week, and over $1.3M worth of contracts a month ago. Shares have risen to $1.70 premarket. They closed on Friday just $0.09 above a 52-week low of $1.45.
Oct. 2, 2015, 10:39 AM
- InterCloud (ICLD +4.8%) has won services contracts worth over $2.2M for "the deployment of [a software-defined networking] platform, state of the art fiber node based Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and next-gen WiFi networks for enterprise and carrier customers."
- The company says it has landed over $25M worth of contracts over the last two months. $1.2M worth of deals were announced two weeks ago, and a $9M-$15M contract from a tier-1 carrier in August.
Sep. 18, 2015, 10:11 AM
- InterCloud (ICLD -1.5%) has obtained "over $1.2 million in contracts for leading edge data networking at a New York State Government agency and recurring maintenance services for a long term enterprise customer."
- A majority of the related work is expected to be finished in Q3 and Q4. InterCloud's beaten-down shares jumped earlier this month after a contract was announced with the Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services.
Sep. 8, 2015, 9:14 AM